Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 10-28-2018, 05:41 PM
Banned

Default Best Weed at The Best Price?

Hello fellows hunters, fishermen and weed enthusiasts!

Was wondering, have any of you found a retail outlet with great weed at a great price?

Thanks
Old 10-28-2018, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rem338win View Post
So hes driving around impaired all the time doing trade work.

Awesome. What a load of crap.
If the plumber is smoking Charlotte's web all of the time, he isn't getting high off of it. Typical street weed has around 15% THC and Chartlotte's Web has 0.3 percent. It is a CBD strain that doesn't get you high, unless you want to consume 50 times more than usual. People who are getting high should not be driving or doing dangerous work.
Old 10-28-2018, 06:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rem338win View Post
So hes driving around impaired all the time doing trade work.

Awesome. What a load of crap.
Buddy I can care less how he operates his life, he would not be the first person that was a functional pot head.

I was only sharing what he told me.
Old 10-28-2018, 06:31 PM
Banned

I just had a slice of blueberry pie and ice cream followed with a vape of blueberry kush. What a delightful desert
Old 10-28-2018, 06:44 PM
Banned

Vape you say, where did you buy the smokestick and oil, or it that illegal? lol
Old 10-28-2018, 07:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrouseHunter View Post
Vape you say, where did you buy the smokestick and oil, or it that illegal? lol
I use a volcano vaporizer and a mighty for dry herb. Nothing illegal going on here lol. I could go for a blueberry special every night
Old 10-30-2018, 06:38 PM
Banned

Do they scan your ID when you buy from a licenced store? I see if you buy online you have to give your ID.
Old 10-30-2018, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridger2010 View Post
Do they scan your ID when you buy from a licenced store? I see if you buy online you have to give your ID.
No they just look at it
Old 10-30-2018, 06:53 PM
Banned

Perfect. Thanks. Still waiting for a shop to open close to me.
Old 10-30-2018, 08:18 PM
Banned

I’m going with an indica strain tonight called Avidekel from Medreleaf. It’s mostly a cbd strain with 0.8% thc and 12% cbd. Tasty with huge vape clouds even at 360’ on my volcano. I usually run about 386.

I’m encouraging more people to start growing their own. It is possible to get over 1600 grams from four plants

Black dog
https://youtu.be/wpCagQpSg0k
https://youtu.be/WDjOtZK5zSI
Old 10-30-2018, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^v^Tinda wolf^v^ View Post
I’m going with an indica strain tonight called Avidekel from Medreleaf. It’s mostly a cbd strain with 0.8% thc and 12% cbd. Tasty with huge vape clouds even at 360’ on my volcano. I usually run about 386.

I’m encouraging more people to start growing their own. It is possible to get over 1600 grams from four plants

Black dog
My GF was using a CBD oil with zero THC. It worked for her anxiety and some minor hip pain. She can't purchase it anymore from where she was buying it. If she uses something with low THC (like 0.8%) will she get the stoned effect (she doesn't want that). And if she takes something with low THC would she be impaired to drive? Or will everyday cumulative use cause her to fail a road side test? She doesn't want to get high but does like the calming effects of the CBD oil.
Old 10-30-2018, 09:12 PM
Banned

I have white widow starting 1600w per sq m with a aeroponics setup. Each plant will be a sq meter when their done.
Old 10-31-2018, 12:49 AM

Quote:
I bought online and never had to give any ID.
Old 10-31-2018, 05:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbiddy View Post
My GF was using a CBD oil with zero THC. It worked for her anxiety and some minor hip pain. She can't purchase it anymore from where she was buying it. If she uses something with low THC (like 0.8%) will she get the stoned effect (she doesn't want that). And if she takes something with low THC would she be impaired to drive? Or will everyday cumulative use cause her to fail a road side test? She doesn't want to get high but does like the calming effects of the CBD oil.
I’m not certain she would be able to purchase this strain through MedReleaf without a prescription but it’s worth checking. This strain doesn’t get me high because of my tolerance to thc but it may give her a slight buzz. I would look into a pure extract form but do your homework as I’ve heard of lots of cheap knockoffs. I recall seeing similar strains on the government web sight as well.

I use this strain kind of as a preemptive maintenance to keep my old crippled butt on my feet I find if I don’t use either ibuprofen or Cannabis I start locking up in about three days. No one likes that person lol.
Old 10-31-2018, 06:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brslk View Post
At albertacannabis.org you have to create an account and verify your age. I haven't gone through it but I assume you need to provide some sort of ID.
Old 10-31-2018, 05:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
At albertacannabis.org you have to create an account and verify your age. I haven't gone through it but I assume you need to provide some sort of ID.

How does the age verification process work?
When you provide us with some basic personal information – your name, date of birth and address, for example – we match it to existing databases using Equifax.
If this process is unsuccessful, the next step is to upload a photo of one of several forms of accepted ID.

Finally, if neither online verification process is successful, we’ll provide you with a barcode. Whether you save it to your mobile phone or print it off, you need to take your barcode to a Canada Post location along with a piece of photo ID that contains your birth date and address, plus one more document with your proof of residence. After the barcode is scanned and your ID is verified, we’ll receive your identity verification electronically and you’ll gain full access to shop on AlbertaCannabis.org.

Your primary ID needs to contain your name, signature and date of birth.
Accepted forms include:
Alberta driver’s licence
Canadian passport
Certificate of Indian Status card
Canada Permanent Resident card
Your secondary ID is ideally government issued, and displays your full name .
Accepted forms include:
Birth certificate
Student ID card
Lastly, your proof of residence needs to display your .current address .
Accepted forms include:
Bank statement
Recent utility bill
Rental agreement or lease
Recent income tax assessment
Old 10-31-2018, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgerbadger View Post
GREAT choice! My stainless looks brand new, still, after 12 years.
There is not a better strain to combat the munchies.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 10-31-2018, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brslk View Post
Explain how that worked please.
Old 11-01-2018, 05:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays toyz View Post
Explain how that worked please.
Stretch your eyes a bit and look 3 posts above.
Old 11-01-2018, 06:30 PM

Checked out the new store called PlantLife in Lloydminster. Great experience. Store is big and bright. Lots of product information. They have displays showing different strains that you can see and smell. Customer service was excellent. And lots of product. The store was busy at 10am when we rolled in. We’re in our 40’s and we were the youngest ones in there. Picked up some CBD capsules with very low THC. Hope they help the wife alleviate some anxiety and hip pain.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:54 PM
Banned

I’m ripping on a moon rock tonight. Nice!
a friend just told me he’s going to go postal on the post office if his weed doesn’t get there soon. I almost whizzed myself
Old 11-01-2018, 08:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbiddy View Post
Checked out the new store called PlantLife in Lloydminster. Great experience. Store is big and bright. Lots of product information. They have displays showing different strains that you can see and smell. Customer service was excellent. And lots of product. The store was busy at 10am when we rolled in. We’re in our 40’s and we were the youngest ones in there. Picked up some CBD capsules with very low THC. Hope they help the wife alleviate some anxiety and hip pain.
Did you happen to run into Ken while you were there
Old 11-01-2018, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tungsten, View Post
I like the idea of a dedicated grow room.Air in air out,proper lights.Think of all the flowers and veggies u could start for the spring.
I’m late to this but I actually set up a grow chamber in my garage to start veggies for the garden this spring. The cost was offset by the money I saved not going to a nursery for plants.

Legal weed was in the back of my mind as I set the whole thing up. Once I age a deer or two in the garage I’ll crank up the heat and start some weed plants. Need to have them done by April to get the garden plants ready for next year.
Old 11-02-2018, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^v^Tinda wolf^v^ View Post

Black dog
If your only allowed 30 grams at a time, wouldn’t you have to stage your plants on 4 different timers and lights ? Or is that only what your allowed on your person ?
Old 11-02-2018, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBoBandy View Post
Did you happen to run into Ken while you were there

???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-02-2018, 05:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habfan View Post
If your only allowed 30 grams at a time, wouldn’t you have to stage your plants on 4 different timers and lights ? Or is that only what your allowed on your person ?
This morning I heard there are no dispensaries in Canada selling seeds yet to grow marijuana. So I'm guessing anyone growing marijuana in their home is doing so illegally, unless they purchased the seeds through a medical dispensary.

Reviewing the sites below I would have to presume one cannot have more than 30 grams in their possession in public. Seems as though somebody could have as much as they want in a non public place. Furthermore, it says they can share up to 30 grams of legal cannabis with other adults, which in my opinion means they've made dealing legal as long as there in no money exchange. I'm thinking this is going to turn into some peoples retirement plan.

https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/cj-jp/cannabis/

https://www.alberta.ca/cannabis-legalization.aspx
Old 11-02-2018, 05:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedy1 View Post
This morning I heard there are no dispensaries in Canada selling seeds yet to grow marijuana. So I'm guessing anyone growing marijuana in their home is doing so illegally, unless they purchased the seeds through a medical dispensary.

Reviewing the sites below I would have to presume one cannot have more than 30 grams in their possession in public. Seems as though somebody could have as much as they want in a non public place. Furthermore, it says they can share up to 30 grams of legal cannabis with other adults, which in my opinion means they've made dealing legal as long as there in no money exchange. I'm thinking this is going to turn into some peoples retirement plan.

https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/cj-jp/cannabis/

https://www.alberta.ca/cannabis-legalization.aspx
Seeds are sometimes found in buds you buy
Old 11-02-2018, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedy1 View Post
Stretch your eyes a bit and look 3 posts above.
Stretch your eyes a bit and read the question. I was calling out the guy who claimed to not need id. .
Old 11-02-2018, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trophybook View Post
Seeds are sometimes found in buds you buy
Not from a dispensary.... if so they are doing it wrong... no way would they allow a male in the crop to allow the bud to go to seed.
Old 11-02-2018, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays toyz View Post
Stretch your eyes a bit and read the question. I was calling out the guy who claimed to not need id. .
There are sites you don't need ID I don't think they're legal though, google buy weed or buds a whole bunch show up selling oils, edibles and even magic mushrooms

I was thinking the police will show up right behind Canada Post if you order.