Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 10-30-2010, 11:56 AM

Default Galati Gear Customer Service Review

It is not very often that I post reviews on this forum, if at all. With that being said I would like to share my experience with Galati Gear.

I had been dealing with Galati Gear and felt that I had been wrongfully charged for something. I had sent an email and voicemail to Galati explaining my discontent with the issue (obviously closed on Saturday), within 3 hours, on a Saturday, a very well spoken young lady responded through phone call. "Hello, Nick, this is 'girl' with Galati Gear...". From that moment I was impressed that I was getting a call at all. Not only did she go above and beyond helping make the mistake right, she was willing to do whatever possible to make me happy. Allot of places would have just blew off this situation as another customer to ignore because they had their money, but Galati went the extra mile and made sure that I was happy and that is the reason for this review. I am more than impressed with the service and professionalism from Galati and their team and will recommend them to anyone that asks about my Shooting mat / Drag Bag.

www.galatigear.com

Last edited by BIG HOPE; 10-30-2010 at 12:25 PM.