Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-22-2018, 01:43 PM

Default What is wrong with people? x3

http://edmontonjournal.com/news/crim...ls-rec-centres
Old 03-22-2018, 01:47 PM

charge as adult put him away for 25 years or deport if not from Canada
Old 03-22-2018, 02:22 PM

The Young Offender Act for starters, in reference to the title question. After that its the current trend with the courts and their inability to either frighten or reform evil people.
Old 03-22-2018, 02:22 PM
Banned

And toss them in adult prison.
Old 03-22-2018, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
The Young Offender Act for starters, in reference to the title question. After that its the current trend with the courts and their inability to either frighten or reform evil people.
How many days will these scum bags get? A month at most?
Old 03-22-2018, 02:30 PM

they should not waste anytime on these people send them back where they came from same as the three that beat up the kid with autism these people are useless to the world
Old 03-22-2018, 02:46 PM

Again, nothing will happen to these kids that get caught. Slap on the wrist, not even hurt feelings.

Same as the new rural task force, Big $ to hire more officers that have to deal with the same people over and over because there is no accountability for them when they are caught. More judges for the rural task force that wont help due to again ,no real accountability for the people doing these stupid meaningless crimes. If the people where dealt with properly the first time they are caught we would not need to double the task force to catch and prosecute them the 2nd 3rd and 4th time.

I am sure the officers are in the same boat when they catch these people over and over, they know exactly what yard to go to when theft happens in a community.
Old 03-22-2018, 02:50 PM

That's hard to watch the woman get booted down the stairs. The swarming is just as bad. Brutal pack of thugs. Too bad they won't get anything close to what they dished out to those innocent people.

Last edited by Sooner; 03-22-2018 at 02:56 PM.
Old 03-22-2018, 03:31 PM

Oh I'm sure that the little darlings were just blowing off some steam, what's the worst that can happen, maybe they turn to rural crime.......

I'm sure that the usual suspects will chime in about how misunderstood these kids are, and that they just need a hug, another chance or maybe a participation ribbon.......that is unless they have been banned recently
Old 03-22-2018, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 223MB View Post
How many days will these scum bags get? A month at most?
A month....you talk like they were bludgeoning babies to death. All they did was kick a woman down the stairs, beat up some people, thieving, etc. This is Canada they will probably get certificates of merit and selfies with Justin Trudeau.
Old 03-22-2018, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVA7mm View Post
Oh I'm sure that the little darlings were just blowing off some steam, what's the worst that can happen, maybe they turn to rural crime.......

I'm sure that the usual suspects will chime in about how misunderstood these kids are, and that they just need a hug, another chance or maybe a participation ribbon.......that is unless they have been banned recently

Yeah I was waiting for the social justice patrol to chime in with their wisdom...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I came to Ottawa with the firm belief that the only people in this country who should have guns are police officers and soldiers."

— Allan Rock, Canada's Minister of Justice
Maclean's "Taking aim on guns", 1994 April 25, Vol.107 Issue 17, page 12.

"... protection of life is NOT a legitimate use for a firearm in this country sir! Not! That is expressly ruled out!".

— Justice Minister Allan Rock
Old 03-23-2018, 09:06 AM

Problem is they have no purpose in life. They need to pick a few roots or rocks like most of us had to do when we were young. Also had work camps in foothills to bring worse ones back into line.
Old 03-23-2018, 10:07 AM

Thumbs down

Place them in Military Service. Or at the very least in some sort of Juvenile detention. Make the little bastards suffer. Fix them before it is too late.

Holy hell we need someone with balls to fix the waning legal/justice system that is failing us so poorly.

As much as I am against CC these morons are pushing me towards it.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 03-23-2018, 10:29 AM

Default Justice ??

What charges would be laid against you if you were there and smacked
some of them around a bit. Probably more than the little ***** will get.
So what do they learn. Next graduate to bigger, more profitable crimes. There are no real consequences.
Old 03-23-2018, 12:35 PM

Unfortunately it's the same old thing with any crimes committed these days, young or old. The laws in Canada are just too lax to be a deterrent to these thugs/criminals.