Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 02-08-2011, 04:47 PM

Default Today at Travers

Well i pulled a good one! I left for Travers this morning to meet up with Duster and FishKing. Just before i got to the lake i got a call to head into work, so i went down to the lake to say hello and drop off some fire wood before heading back to town. i left without lifting my tail gate and lost my Jiffy 10" ice auger tackle box, two ice rods and reels. i believe it must have happened right at the boat launch at the provincial park. i know there's a slim chance that i will see this gear again but i thought i would send a message out in case someone happened along and found it.
Old 02-08-2011, 05:14 PM

just talked to duster and they didnt find anything....but i left a message for a guy who is down there 4 days a week if he saw anything.....he fishes down the canyon and has no cell service till he heads home....hopefully he has some info
Old 02-08-2011, 05:28 PM

Thanks chub, i dont know whats worse, not being able to fish today or loosing the gear!
Old 02-08-2011, 05:46 PM

yaaah that sux big time....pm me your number or i can call duster if i find out anything and not able to get online.....heres hoping this ends well