Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 05-05-2016, 01:50 AM
Banned

Default President Trump getting results already.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...-trump-mexico/
During an exclusive interview with Breitbart News, former Mexican President Vicente Fox apologized Wednesday for the vulgar language he has used regarding GOP frontrunner Donald Trump’s proposal to build a wall along the southern border and invited the likely Republican nominee to Mexico to see the border from the other side.

Looks like all the Trump haters are turning into Trump lovers all of a sudden. I wonder why?
Old 05-05-2016, 02:18 AM

God bless America...
Old 05-05-2016, 02:23 AM
Banned

I must say I was wrong about Trump. There I said it.

I never thought that the Republican party would lower itself to have a loud mouth misanthrope as their nominee.

Now I'm going to have to say that I can't imagine the mouth that roared will be elected, even with Clinton being as disliked as she is. I can't see the volunteers on the ground working to GOTV for him, and that's what is going to be required.

But I've been proven wrong once before. He scares the bejesus out of me.
Old 05-05-2016, 02:59 AM

^ Clinton the Corrupt scares me more.
Old 05-05-2016, 05:41 AM
Banned

Default Hillary

Hillary should just drop out and save America.
Between her and Madelene Albright and the other goons controlled by the elite bankers it's been quite the mess in the world.

If she was a horse she would have been led out to pasture by now. Hopefully she goes to jail soon.

Last edited by Mangosteen; 05-05-2016 at 05:49 AM.
Old 05-05-2016, 05:43 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.
Thumbs up

King Trump...

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 05-05-2016, 07:15 AM

He will tear up Crooked Hillary the same way he tore up Lying Ted.
Old 05-05-2016, 07:27 AM

Trumper said he is going to tear up NAFTA with Canada and Mexico. He thinks we are taking all the American jobs. The fool does not realize that the Americans wanted to secure Alberta's oil for their use by signing NAFTA.
Old 05-05-2016, 07:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Grey Wolf View Post
Trumper said he is going to tear up NAFTA with Canada and Mexico. He thinks we are taking all the American jobs. The fool does not realize that the Americans wanted to secure Alberta's oil for their use by signing NAFTA.
Maybe we can start charging the US more for our oil instead of giving it away?
Old 05-05-2016, 07:47 AM
Banned

He is the real deal.
Everyone has thrown everything they have at him from hate to shame. His own party turned on him and tried to change the rules.. But he STILL WINS.. The people like him.
I am not a fan of some of the stuff that rolls from his mouth. But I also appreciate some of it as well.

Jamie
Old 05-05-2016, 08:01 AM
Gone Hunting

I like how he has the "establishment" (read pigs at the trough) shaking in their boots. also I can't wait for him to expose all of the Hillary BS that has been going on and covered up....
Old 05-05-2016, 09:18 AM

[QUOTE=Big Grey Wolf;3221808]Trumper said he is going to tear up NAFTA with Canada and Mexico. He thinks we are taking all the American jobs. The fool does not realize that the Americans wanted to secure Alberta's oil for their use by signing NAFTA.[/QUOTE

I doubt that would come but if it benefits us on the eventual renegotiation, tear it up.
Old 05-05-2016, 09:29 AM

There is nothing good for Canada or the safety of the world in having a buffoon demagogue in the White House.
It scares me to think that either Trump or Hiliary are the best that the US can put forward as leaders.
The US is severely broken.
Old 05-05-2016, 09:33 AM

It must be pretty embarassing when those two are the best you can offer out of 350 million potential candidates.
That being said - Trump's already got the mouth, the bad comb-over and the goons, all he needs is a nice logo and a little moustache
Old 05-05-2016, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
He is the real deal.
Everyone has thrown everything they have at him from hate to shame. His own party turned on him and tried to change the rules.. But he STILL WINS.. The people like him.
I am not a fan of some of the stuff that rolls from his mouth. But I also appreciate some of it as well.

Jamie
Jamie

I agree .

I also think , before Canadians criticize the US candidates they should look at who they elected last year ......
Old 05-05-2016, 09:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundog57 View Post
It must be pretty embarassing when those two are the best you can offer out of 350 million potential candidates.
That being said - Trump's already got the mouth, the bad comb-over and the goons, all he needs is a nice logo and a little moustache
I think it's pretty good when you can get a successful billionaire who cares enough about his country to take time away from his business for the benefit of his country. Very generous and altruistic of him.
Old 05-05-2016, 09:56 AM

Hilary couldn't ask for a better apponent . Going against trump pretty much guarentees her thehead job. Thanks Donald
Old 05-05-2016, 09:57 AM

She's toast.
Old 05-05-2016, 10:05 AM
Banned

If you get by the Bombastic nature of some of his ideas, he sounds a awful lot like most of us.
The media puts a hell of a spin on his words..

Jamie
Old 05-05-2016, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
He is the real deal.

Jamie
I agree with you. Most of the crap that comes out of his mouth I dislike but I appreciate him standing up for what is wrong in America. The biggest issue is that politicians are bought and paid for, and are merely puppets. The outrage is why he is going to get elected. This election will see a rise in voters. People will flock to the polls because they will see that for once their vote really can kick this two party system in the junk.

It's going to be catwalk over Clinton, because and crap storm is about to really begin. I think when Hillary decided to run she would have never conceived Trump could win the nomination. I don't know how much she really wants of him.

I just ordered a few bags of popcorn of Amazon for the upcoming debates.
Old 05-05-2016, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott h View Post
Hilary couldn't ask for a better apponent . Going against trump pretty much guarentees her thehead job. Thanks Donald
The polls are starting to show him winning. He hasn't even started on her. He will win because of the undecided. She is toast.
Old 05-05-2016, 10:34 AM

Trump may sound like you.
Trump's vitriolic hatred of Muslims, Mexicans, Women and Blacks does not, even remotely, sound like me.
Old 05-05-2016, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal53 View Post
I like how he has the "establishment" (read pigs at the trough) shaking in their boots. also I can't wait for him to expose all of the Hillary BS that has been going on and covered up....
I can't wait for him to tell the truth about the Kennedy Assassinations, 9-11, chem-trails, aliens and the New World Order.

He already said Ted Cruze's father was implicated with Lee Harvey Oswald and the JFK assassination.

Don't kid yourself - he has a whole barnyard full on new establishment pigs to replace the old porkers.
Old 05-05-2016, 11:19 AM
Banned

Default too funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by saskbooknut View Post
Trump's vitriolic hatred of Muslims, Mexicans, Women and Blacks does not, even remotely, sound like me.
You need to quit eating everything the MSM feeds you by the blind bucket full. Jeezus man, do some looking into this rather than gobbling up everything from the left. He's against muslim extremists, illegal alien Mexicans. He has said some comments people didn't like to some loud mouth left wing female commentators and people ran with that. He employs many African Americans and women in the uppers circles of his companies. Get some decent information.
Old 05-05-2016, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Grey Wolf View Post
They don't need Canadian oil anymore!
Old 05-05-2016, 11:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
You are a victim of far left rhetoric. Don't be a victim.
Old 05-05-2016, 11:54 AM

Man he's such a breath of fresh air. I love watching all the establishment crooks scramble and squirm as he gets more popular. Also all the loud-mouth lefties who have called him a joke and swore up and down that he wouldn't last a month are now crapping their pants.

I just wonder how he's going to survive all of these psychos once he's elected. Not to mention that the guy said that he eats bacon, sausage and eggs every morning....even a chunker like me knows that you cant do that.
Old 05-05-2016, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBE2 View Post
You need to quit eating everything the MSM feeds you by the blind bucket full. Jeezus man, do some looking into this rather than gobbling up everything from the left. He's against muslim extremists, illegal alien Mexicans. He has said some comments people didn't like to some loud mouth left wing female commentators and people ran with that. He employs many African Americans and women in the uppers circles of his companies. Get some decent information.
I went to a Trump rally myself. He's exactly like the MSM portray him like. I was there, and I reported on it on this forum. He scares the bejesus out of me.
Old 05-05-2016, 12:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Quit reading headlines and actually read what he says.. The press puts a monster spin on it. I pointed this out to my daughter, told her to start using her own mind.. She sees exactly what I am talking about now.
BTW.. She is 16.

Jamie
Old 05-05-2016, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered user View Post
She's toast.

Don't be so sure. There are many Latte Liberals who will vote for her. I hope she wins. When America goes Toast next year, She will corkscrew America into the ground. That way Trump will not be blamed for the crash.
Sovereign Debt Crisis coming up. America/World will not be able to pay for Government debt. Default is inevitable. Get out of Government bonds.
Buy some popcorn watch the show.

PB43