Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2001, 05:10 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Newbie Continued....?

Ok ,
I have done some more research and have come to find that I need a Canadian Firearms Safety Course,(CFSC)
I have looked on the sites passed on by you and cant seem to find and good reference material to find out how, where, when, or If I can take or get a safety test done ?
Can you please elaborrate?
and thank you very much for the help you have already given!!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2001, 10:51 PM
Pappy in AB
Posts: n/a

Where in AB are you? You need to talk to a CFSC instructor in your area.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2001, 02:20 AM
Medicine Hat
Posts: n/a
Default Medicine Hat

I live in Medicine Hat
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2001, 06:29 AM
Don Meredith
Posts: n/a

As shown on their web site, you can contact the Alberta Hunter Education Instructors Association (in Calgary) at: 911 Sylvester Crescent SW, Calgary, AB T2W 0R8; Phone (403) 252-8474; Fax: (403) 252-3770; Email: info@aheia.com.

They will have the information you require.

Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.