Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2014, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winch101 View Post
Upon reviewing this thread , it's apparent that the defenders of the faith
Are not from the true church .....as everyone knows ,whether they admit it or not .The Church of Rome and it's followers are the chosen people of the
Christian God . So really you are not qualified to debate this subject . As Protestants or worse yet Johnny come lately bornagainers you really are out of your depth here. These are well documented facts . Any church started in the last 100 years is more of a pyramid scheme ,your redemption is relative to
Your bank account ...
In fact if any AO members are Catholic , it would a blasphemy to read this
Thread .As most members already think it is an abomination.

It's not name calling if the labels are true.

Hey it's the internet ,proof of nothing ...
Interesting, a professed atheist is now going to tell me about the true church, I'd like to hear more. However, is that not seemingly self-contradictory?

And it's quite refreshing to hear that you know me so well to determine that I'm not qualified to debate this subject - Thanks the wisdom of this world (1 Cor 3:19).

It's also great to see that the AO members have elected you as the chair of the Catholic position, to speak on their behalf, you must be proud?

So how should I refer to you now? A Catheist?
Old 03-01-2014, 03:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by connexion123 View Post
Like? How to have anal sex? How we are monkeys? How the government is good? How to hate others?
Who says we are monkeys ?

Religion does a fine job on teaching people how to hate each other.
Old 03-01-2014, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali#1 View Post
Dismissing someone's argument doesn't work.

I say your view is silly and I have that right to say so. And I you believe you should have more say than me because you believe in fairy tails then your wrong.
I believe you are a child of God. What you have to say about that is only important to you.

Quote:
The fact that you think your argument is correct because it's on the bible. It not a history book it's not a science book and it doesn't hold any more water than anything else, you believe you can write a few biblical passages and be considered right and have no counter argument. Doesn't work that way. I can break out all kind of biblical verses that are immoral like child sacrifice.
Ah.......but is a book of history. Even an agnostic historian would agree to that. What you think is irrelevant. Now the lie about child sacrifice.....I'll give you a chance here......tell us the child who was sacrificed or even an instance of any children being sacrificed in the name of the God of the Holy Bible. Abraham's son does not count.

Quote:
Sure you can think whatever you want but you can't overrule me because of faith.

I mean after all Jesus did say that you should expect to be mocked for your beliefs, because from the outside they would seem rediculous.
Your reasoning is two-faced. Are you quoting Jesus? The fairy tale you speak of, spoke these words? Or are you mocking the words that predict the faithful will be mocked? You have fulfilled the prophecy.

Quote:
Sure I will but what I won't fight for is for you to have more of a say than me in a secular government, or have your morals thrust upon me or my children because of what you believe. A secular government is why we are successful and free, when the church ran countries people were treated worse and had less freedoms, I don't want a return to that.
History would prove you wrong. A secular government does not guarantee success or freedom. Your thinking somehow in Canada that a Church would form the government (you said you don't want a return to that)? Really? Do you have any problems with elected officials being affiliated with a religion? If you do, that is a problem you will have to endure because you are but one vote.

Quote:
Prove it's correct, archeologists hae been looking in Israel for centuries and have found exactly nothing in that time.
Now that right there comes out of a mouth who is denial or knows nothing about archeological findings.

Quote:
So you believe the world is 6000 years old ?.
The age of our planet is unknown to me. Tell me how old it is in an un-mocking intelligent manner. We await your wisdom on how "you" certainly know and understand the complexities of this not so easy question. An answer that says you know the earths age, not how old it isn't, is an acceptable response. In the end, I won't accept or deny anything you say......because you, nor I, know the answer.

Last edited by CNP; 03-01-2014 at 03:46 PM.
Old 03-01-2014, 03:44 PM
Banned

What do the believers think it's ok to sell your daughter into slavery ?

King James Bible

And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.

I have a daughter and I would fight with my life that she never be a slave, This is the moral book you speak of ? I say it's rubbish and should be looked at with contempt.
Old 03-01-2014, 03:53 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=ehntr;2344741]I believe you are a child of God. What you have to say about that is only important to you.

I believe I am a child of my parents and nothing more, You believe whatever you want but leave me out of it.

Ah.......but is a book of history. Even an agnostic historian would agree to that. What you think is irrelevant.

What history has been proven by the bible? none they have been looking for centuries and can't find one shread of evidence to say any of it happened.

Your reasoning is two-faced. Are you quoting Jesus? The fairy tale you speak of, spoke these words? Or are you mocking the words that predict the faithful will be mocked? You have fulfilled the prophecy.

I am pointing out that you guys pick and choose what you already believe and ignore the rst, If you want to show me that the bible is moral and superior to what I think then the entire bible is up for debate not what parts you follow and leave the rest out of it.

History would prove you wrong. A secular government does not guarantee success or freedom. Your thinking somehow in Canada that a Church would form the government (you said you don't want a return to that)? Really? Do you have any problems with elected officials being affiliated with a religion? If you do, that is a problem you will have to endure because you are but one vote.

look upon my ancestral homeland of Ireland to see how great the government is when the church runs the state, the irish were and still are below dogs to the brits and why is that ? because they are mostly catholic and the British are mostly Anglican. look at how well the countries of Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia are for personal freedoms the most religious countries in the world. religion negates freedom in a society and it's part of the reason why the Jefferson and Washington put in a wall of separation.

Now that right there comes out of a mouth who is denial or knows nothing about archeological findings.

prove it.

The age of our planet is unknown to me. Tell me how old it is in an un-mocking intelligent manner. We await your wisdom on how "you" certainly know and understand the complexities of this not so easy question. An answer that says you know the earths age, not how old it isn't, is an acceptable response. In the end, I won't accept or deny anything you say......because you, nor I, know the answer.

The age of the planet isn't a mystery it's over 4.5 billion years old, Almost every archeologist and biologist in the world agrees. It's not 6000 years old because it's written in the bible. Im not an expert at archeology but I have faith that the people educated in it know what they are talking about and they are not all wrong. the world is round too we can prove that but for centuries the church said it was flat and that the earth rotated around the sun, If I want science il go to a scientist instead of believing a church.
Old 03-01-2014, 03:55 PM

Quote:

King James Bible

And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.

I have a daughter and I would fight with my life that she never be a slave, This is the moral book you speak of ? I say it's rubbish and should be looked at with contempt.
Many people, such as yourself, have a problem with the context of the bible. The term slavery used in the bible does not equate with the "slave trade". According to Old Testament law, anyone caught selling another person into slavery was to be executed. "He who kidnaps a man, whether he sells him or he is found in his possession, shall surely be put to death." So again, you're cherry-picky of verses and subverting their meaning is refuted. Every man, woman and child is becoming more enslaved by our governments. Many believe they cannot survive without government handouts. This is the slavery the bible talks of.
Old 03-01-2014, 04:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehntr View Post
Many people, such as yourself, have a problem with the context of the bible. The term slavery used in the bible does not equate with the "slave trade". According to Old Testament law, anyone caught selling another person into slavery was to be executed. "He who kidnaps a man, whether he sells him or he is found in his possession, shall surely be put to death." So again, you're cherry-picky of verses and subverting their meaning is refuted. Every man, woman and child is becoming more enslaved by our governments. Many believe they cannot survive without government handouts. This is the slavery the bible talks of.
I'm not cherry picking anything I posted exactly how it's said. now your making excuses for it and saying it's now how it sounds.

how about the second commandment then do you wear a cross and look at pictures of Jesus ?
Old 03-01-2014, 04:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
If you were smart ,which you are not , there s no use talking to an atheist
About heat or fire or any of that gobblygook .
No archeologist or religious scholar has ever proved that any events in the
Bible ever took place . Your mistake is thinking that the backward members
Of an outdoor board would be prey and impressed with a windbag like you .

I forgot more about organized religion than you will ever know....
Weak minded is the strong point of churchgoers .

Atheist scholar for you ....find your rational mind and use it .

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8-J5oBLi_FY
You can name call all you want. Go nuts. I think you are wrong but it is your choice. You made it and you get to exist how you like. I didn't start the thread, so don't blame me for defending my faith.

I must say that no matter What you say, I will hold fast to my faith in Christ.
Old 03-01-2014, 04:22 PM

Default Your not reading

I didn't say believe ,I said knows . Every doggan I ever met will tell you
The first thing ,theirs is the only church ...period .

I leave you with this Gem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v6QZ6xmDr4
Old 03-01-2014, 04:27 PM

[QUOTE=ali#1;2344753]
Quote:
I believe you are a child of God. What you have to say about that is only important to you.

I believe I am a child of my parents and nothing more, You believe whatever you want but leave me out of it.

Ah.......but is a book of history. Even an agnostic historian would agree to that. What you think is irrelevant.

What history has been proven by the bible? none they have been looking for centuries and can't find one shread of evidence to say any of it happened.

I am pointing out that you guys pick and choose what you already believe and ignore the rst, If you want to show me that the bible is moral and superior to what I think then the entire bible is up for debate not what parts you follow and leave the rest out of it.

look upon my ancestral homeland of Ireland to see how great the government is when the church runs the state, the irish were and still are below dogs to the brits and why is that ? because they are mostly catholic and the British are mostly Anglican. look at how well the countries of Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia are for personal freedoms the most religious countries in the world. religion negates freedom in a society and it's part of the reason why the Jefferson and Washington put in a wall of separation.

prove it.

The age of the planet isn't a mystery it's over 4.5 billion years old, Almost every archeologist and biologist in the world agrees. It's not 6000 years old because it's written in the bible. Im not an expert at archeology but I have faith that the people educated in it know what they are talking about and they are not all wrong. the world is round too we can prove that but for centuries the church said it was flat and that the earth rotated around the sun, If I want science il go to a scientist instead of believing a church.
You shouldn't go inside my paragraphs and write into them. It messes things up.

It appears that your definition of history does not measure up to that found in a simple dictionary. History is a recording of events. Do you refute the existence of any people mentioned in the bible? No scholar refutes the person of Jesus. Yet somehow you refute everything as fairy tail......as in Aesop's Fables.

You can't go into the Bible and use it against believers. That is laughable. But go ahead and cherry-pick your verses.

How about those child sacrifices? Have you found any yet? Or are you dropping that lie?

You don't get that man is to blame for all his tribulations. The Catholic/Protestant problem in Ireland isn't God's fault. Personal ambition, greed and lust for power befalls all men. You're beloved secularism is no cure.

You want me to prove archeological findings in the middle east have been found ? I've been there. So have others. There are pictures in books for crying out loud. You spend too much time reading the bible.......pick up some other books.

I asked you tell us how old the earth is, not how old it isn't. You failed at that. Archeologists and biologists are not the guys who tell us the age of the earth and universe. It's geologists and astronomers. I guess all your archeologist and biologist buddies strung you a line. I asked you not to say how old the earth wasn't.........big fail. You know no better than I how old the earth is.. At least I claimed not to know.
Old 03-01-2014, 04:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
They don't call it blind faith for nothing .....it derives from a poor mental
And emotional structure . More people have committed suicide over religion
Than any other reason....or fallen into the depths of addictions and
Depravity. Stems from low self esteem , a need to be managed and self doubt.
Totally clouds sound thinking ,good judgement and reality.
I think more people recant at the end than rejoice...

Yours ad infinitum

I remind the other side......children read this site
Prove it. Give me statistcs.
Old 03-01-2014, 04:35 PM

Quote:

King James Bible

Really?
I thought you had this answered on another thread?

Many scholars, both believers and secular have studied the texts and put most of the stories into an historical context. I am far from being a scholar but let me explain this text in modern day language.

In the old Bible days there were not too many places where young people could be employed. In the old Bible days families like families today often had trouble making ends meet. Like today a solution to this was to this let family members hire out to others. Today the children would work at McDonald to help out. In the old Bible days the children would work for the wealthy. In the old Bible days, some householders sold their entire household into servitude or hired them out. These servants, and the King Jimmie translates them to be slaves, were often house slaves and not field slaves. Young girls often became the personal servant of the lady of the house and enjoyed the best that the rich family had to offer. Read the book a bit. You will notice that the patriarch Abraham had a servant that he intrusted to be his right hand man and if good old Abe would never had children, this slave was to be his heir. It's in the book. If you read the book a bit and not cherry pick you may find the part on how to deal with a slave who does not want to be free after his/her time of servitude is over.

We do not call it slavery but the poor today work for the rich. In my opinion, the masters of slaves from the old eastern culture treated their salves better than the minimum wage empires of today.

Only the uneducated people today, believe the term we call slavery today literally existed and was the same type of slavery that you referred to in your text.

BTW the so called authorized version of the Bible, that we know as the King James Version has lots of mistakes in translation and very few scholars both Christian and secular think it is the most accurate translation of the ancient texts.

Last edited by covey ridge; 03-01-2014 at 04:55 PM.
Old 03-01-2014, 04:39 PM

Quote:
I'm not cherry picking anything I posted exactly how it's said. now your making excuses for it and saying it's now how it sounds.

how about the second commandment then do you wear a cross and look at pictures of Jesus ?
I make no excuses. I'm trying to help you understand. The second commandment where it says thou shall have no other gods before me? I do not understand your point? The cross represents the sacrifice of Jesus, the Son of God. God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are all the same person. There is no other God.

Your understanding is lacking. An attack is better planned after assimilating all the facts. You are not prepared to attack Christianity based on your limited knowledge.
Old 03-01-2014, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Prove it's correct, archeologists hae been looking in Israel for centuries and have found exactly nothing in that time.
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, Oh Ali, you are digging a very deep hole here - pun intended, ha, ha, ha.
Old 03-01-2014, 04:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistagin View Post
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, Oh Ali, you are digging a very deep hole here - pun intended, ha, ha, ha.
I see talk but I still see no proof.
Old 03-01-2014, 04:53 PM

Quote:
I make no excuses. I'm trying to help you understand. The second commandment where it says thou shall have no other gods before me? I do not understand your point? The cross represents the sacrifice of Jesus, the Son of God. God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are all the same person. There is no other God.

Your understanding is lacking. An attack is better planned after assimilating all the facts. You are not prepared to attack Christianity based on your limited knowledge.

Respectfully, I don't think anyone is attacking Christianity. I do think that having Christianity shoved down everyones throats and , pardon the pun, treated as gospel is very disrespectful to anyone who may disagree with your point. Just like you wouldn't be so thrilled to have a Mormon push his Joseph Smith stuff down your throat, or make your kids listen to it at schools or on TV.
My older brother is a pastor of your faith, and he says often the most zealous and overbearing of us are the most mislead. A true christian is about compassion, understanding, and grace. Not loudly and openly mocking and pushing what you believe on everyone else. More like turn the other cheek, lead by example, and follow the Golden Rule
Old 03-01-2014, 04:54 PM
Banned

Quote:

Sorry got my numbers mixed up it's the third commandment I was talking about.

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

— Exodus 20:4-6 (KJV)

How many believers break this commandment daily ?

Btw I don't see gay marriage in the 10 commandments.
Old 03-01-2014, 04:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeLantz View Post
Respectfully, I don't think anyone is attacking Christianity. I do think that having Christianity shoved down everyones throats and , pardon the pun, treated as gospel is very disrespectful to anyone who may disagree with your point. Just like you wouldn't be so thrilled to have a Mormon push his Joseph Smith stuff down your throat, or make your kids listen to it at schools or on TV.
My older brother is a pastor of your faith, and he says often the most zealous and overbearing of us are the most mislead. A true christian is about compassion, understanding, and grace. Not loudly and openly mocking and pushing what you believe on everyone else. More like turn the other cheek, lead by example, and follow the Golden Rule
I agree.
Old 03-01-2014, 04:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
The fact that you think your argument is correct because it's on the bible. It not a history book it's not a science book and it doesn't hold any more water than anything else, you believe you can write a few biblical passages and be considered right and have no counter argument. Doesn't work that way. I can break out all kind of biblical verses that are immoral like child sacrifice.
Your wrong again bub on the rights issue here. Religious freedom is enshrined in Canadian law.

http://www.international.gc.ca/relig....aspx?lang=eng

Canada is recognized globally for its leadership on human rights issues, and takes principled positions to promote Canadian values of pluralism and tolerance throughout the world.

On February 19, 2013, the Government of Canada officially opened its Office of Religious Freedom, within Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada. A Canada-based ambassador and a team of officials will carry out the office’s mandate, which is to:

protect, and advocate on behalf of, religious minorities under threat;
oppose religious hatred and intolerance; and
promote Canadian values of pluralism and tolerance abroad.

In Canada’s view, freedom of religion or belief, including the ability to worship in peace and security, is a universal human right. Through the Office of Religious Freedom, Canada will continue to work with like-minded partners to speak out against egregious violations of freedom of religion, denounce violence against human-rights defenders and condemn attacks on worshippers and places of worship around the world.
Old 03-01-2014, 05:01 PM
Banned

Quote:

King James Bible

You clearly do not understand the context in which this was written.
Old 03-01-2014, 05:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwm1273 View Post
You clearly do not understand the context in which this was written.
Sure it's out of content just like all the other passages you don't follow.
Old 03-01-2014, 05:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwm1273 View Post
Your wrong again bub on the rights issue here. Religious freedom is enshrined in Canadian law.

http://www.international.gc.ca/relig....aspx?lang=eng

Canada is recognized globally for its leadership on human rights issues, and takes principled positions to promote Canadian values of pluralism and tolerance throughout the world.

On February 19, 2013, the Government of Canada officially opened its Office of Religious Freedom, within Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada. A Canada-based ambassador and a team of officials will carry out the office’s mandate, which is to:

protect, and advocate on behalf of, religious minorities under threat;
oppose religious hatred and intolerance; and
promote Canadian values of pluralism and tolerance abroad.

In Canada’s view, freedom of religion or belief, including the ability to worship in peace and security, is a universal human right. Through the Office of Religious Freedom, Canada will continue to work with like-minded partners to speak out against egregious violations of freedom of religion, denounce violence against human-rights defenders and condemn attacks on worshippers and places of worship around the world.
I take it that you agree with Muslim women wearing face coverings in public then ? You certainly wouldn't want to be 2 faced and say one side had freedom and the others don't.
Old 03-01-2014, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeLantz View Post
Good post. However, ali#1 is attacking and continues to do so. The only mocking going on here is from him and I am not one to push my religion on anyone. Overzealous and overbearing are not my characteristics. However, I do find myself having to correct his......... distortions (or lack of understanding). Peace
Old 03-01-2014, 05:17 PM

[QUOTE=ali#1;2344852]

Quote:
How many believers break this commandment daily ?
I am sure that many would say that I am breaking this command by paying too much attention to this boob tube and this argument.

Quote:
Btw I don't see gay marriage in the 10 commandments.
You are very right! The idea that a man could marry a man is very a very modern idea! Not to discriminate against the ladies, the idea that a woman could marry a woman is also a fairly modern idea.

I do not understand your point? If you do not believe the relevance of anything in the Bible, what is it to you what is or is not in the BIG TEN?

To me it only means that homosexuality was not as big an issue as it is today or they had other fish to cook that were more important problems to avoid while forming a decent society.
Old 03-01-2014, 05:18 PM
Banned

Quote:

Yes you are Ali....just the same as others do when it comes to homsexuals.

Now... I do not expect you to fully understand this because you are not a Christian yourself but here goes.

The Bible is not a literal book of instructions to be dissected and put under a microscope to find the hidden messages.
It is an oral history... recorded and transcribed within the context of the time and of the people who did that....several times.

The messages are not hidden... they are revealed for all to see within the spirit and intent of the whole document.

Twisting and cherry picking by Christians and non Christians alike is no different than what fundimentalist Mulslims do.
Its being technically correct on a point by point basis while missing the story and the greater message being conveyed.

Regardless of what might be attributed to individuals within the Bible the main messages and the ones we are to take to heart are peace, love, forgiveness understanding, compassion and forgiveness.
THAT is fundimental Christianity... not the scrupulous nit picking and disection and twisting that we normally call fundimentalist.

We are to embrace sinners and hope that they find their way to Christ... not shun them and condemn them to damnation.

Now that this discussion has been reduced to Bible bashing, cherry picking and over simplification of the whole... I leave you all on equal footing as I see it... to your own devices.
Old 03-01-2014, 05:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Badger View Post
Yes you are Ali....just the same as others do when it comes to homsexuals.

Now... I do not expect you to fully understand this because you are not a Christian yourself but here goes.

The Bible is not a literal book of instructions to be dissected and put under a microscope to find the hidden messages.
It is an oral history... recorded and transcribed within the context of the time and of the people who did that....several times.

The messages are not hidden... they are revealed for all to see within the spirit and intent of the whole document.

Twisting and cherry picking by Christians and non Christians alike is no different than what fundimentalist Mulslims do.
Its being technically correct on a point by point basis while missing the story and the greater message being conveyed.

Regardless of what might be attributed to individuals within the Bible the main messages and the ones we are to take to heart are peace, love, forgiveness understanding, compassion and forgiveness.
THAT is fundimental Christianity... not the scrupulous nit picking and disection and twisting that we normally call fundimentalist.

We are to embrace sinners and hope that they find their way to Christ... not shun them and condemn them to damnation.

Now that this discussion has been reduced to Bible bashing, cherry picking and over simplification of the whole... I leave you all on equal footing as I see it... to your own devices.
I believe Susan b Anthony said it best.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires.
Old 03-01-2014, 05:45 PM

Default A valiant effort

But not that simple , those positive attributes ,are strong ideals and may
Be practiced by a person living a spiritual existence , but not likely a religious person . Millions are stilled killed by followers of the Christian god .....
Notable religious people , Hitler , Stalin , pope Benedict ,really not
Exemplary humans ....Spirituality is the true unconditional service to
Your fellow man and thus a higher order. It's an inside job ,a leader
Purportedly closer to the deity is not needed.
If a man tells you he knows what Gods will is for you , flee ,
For he is a liar , but worse than that a leader ...
Old 03-01-2014, 05:45 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=covey ridge;2344881]
Quote:

I am sure that many would say that I am breaking this command by paying too much attention to this boob tube and this argument.

You are very right! The idea that a man could marry a man is very a very modern idea! Not to discriminate against the ladies, the idea that a woman could marry a woman is also a fairly modern idea.

I do not understand your point? If you do not believe the relevance of anything in the Bible, what is it to you what is or is not in the BIG TEN?

To me it only means that homosexuality was not as big an issue as it is today or they had other fish to cook that were more important problems to avoid while forming a decent society.
I agree there are bigger things to worry about than gay marriage. There are a billion people in the world living in abject poverty an gay marriage gets more attention sadly.
Old 03-01-2014, 06:10 PM

[QUOTE=ali#1;2344929]
Quote:
Originally Posted by covey ridge View Post

I agree there are bigger things to worry about than gay marriage. There are a billion people in the world living in abject poverty an gay marriage gets more attention sadly.
If you really believe that, why are you devoting so much time to the gay marriage issue and bashing the translated text of the Bible, and constantly being in the face of religious people, especially Christians? Why do you always seem to seek them out for argument? So you brought up people of the world living in abject poverty? Why don't you take your crusade in that direction?
Old 03-01-2014, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whammy View Post
I get a kick out of how Christians cling to old testament bull**** and use it to enforce their narrow-mindedness. What's immoral about gay marriage? Two people want to be committed to one another openly. How is that immoral according to the new testament?
So why is it you say old testament bull##$% it's in the New Test. also?? Why are we narrow-minded? because we have a set of beliefs that we stick to? The problem is people who can't accept what other peoples beliefs. We are narrow-minded if we do not accept the lifestyles of certain people but people who hate on Christians are just as narrow-minded.
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.
Closed Thread