Hinton, July 8 & 9, 2011
Dr. Duncan Murray Recreation Centre

*Guest speakers *Barbeque
*Seminars *Demonstrations
*Live & Silent Auction *Banquet *Awards
*Dance *Fur Viewing *Gun Show
*Outdoorsman Show

Did you send in your registrations yet?

If not, now is the time. This great event is approaching very fast now and we are looking forward to see everybody here in Hinton.

Do you need a booth for the tradeshow? We still have some spaces available so we extended the deadline for applications.

Come and join us for a good time and help make this the best rendezvous ever!!

Nicole Naef

Send me an e-mail if you need a registration form:

trappers.hinton2011@gmail.com

Last edited by Rob Miskosky; 06-01-2011 at 09:34 AM.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:59 PM

Default Getting close

The Rendezvous is getting close now. We have over 30 vendors and around 170 registrations. Due to the threat of Canada Post not working properly, we will still take registrations at the early bird price. So, get on it and save $25.00 per registered person. (We also have a beer garden, so that might come in handy.
The Ultimate Trappers Competition will be a hoot. I can't wait to see the contestants perform.
We will also have fur handling competition. So bring your best handled pelts and show off your fur handling skills. Prizes for the best handled ones.
And ladies, this year look forward to a fur fashion show, and admire the finished product of all that hard work during the long winters.
Bring your kids. We have free swimm passes for them in the indoor swimming pool.

As always there is lots more....

Phone me or e-mail me for payment arrangments.

780 817 8582

See you all here in beautiful Hinton

Nicole Naef
Old 06-14-2011, 04:21 PM

Default Getting close

The Rendezvous is getting close now. We have over 30 vendors and around 160 trappers registered. Due to the Canada postal strike threat we are still accepting registrations at the early bird price. So get on it and save $25.00 per person registered. ( We also have a beer garden, so this might come in handy)
The Ultimate Trapper Competition will be a hoot, I can't wait to watch the contestants perform.
Bring in your best handled pelts for the fur handling competition, and show everyone what a good job can do. Prizes for the best ones.
And ladies, look forward to a fur fashion show and admire the finished product of all the hard work during those long and cold winters.
Bring the kids. Free swimming passes available for them at the indoor pool if you are registered.

If you haven't registered yet, go ahead and get it done. Phone or e-mail me for payment arrangments

780 817 8582

We look forward to see you in beautiful Hinton

Nicole Naef