Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2022, 02:37 PM

Default Fraser Sturgeon Trip

Just got back a few days ago from one of our semi-annual white sturgeon trips with Kevin at Sturgeon Slayers. If I remember correctly I have read some threads on here where some forum members have said they have fished with Kevin before, so thought it may be worth a post.

The conditions this time were very abnormal. Water levels were down and we later found out that while we were there the water was at its lowest point in over 111years. Cold ambient temp, cold water temps, and high winds were not the norm. Nevertheless Kevin worked his magic and we had a great time on the water with him over the three days we booked.

For anyone looking to do one of these trips you will not find a better group to give you the experience you owe yourself. A very dedicated individual whom not only goes the extra mile for his guests but also for the fish he works so hard to protect.

I took some time to write a satirical review on his Tripadvisor page which judging by the text message I received from him this morning, he enjoyed very much.... Haha.

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowUserR..._Columbia.html