Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 12-03-2009, 10:08 AM

Default ice fishing gearon sale at bps

Hey guys flippin through the paper bps has a good sale going on right now for ice fishing gear: tents are on sale the drill adapter for your hand auger is 14 bucks, the frailbil predator ice tent sled is on for 499 from 650, this is the 1 iam gettin today...comon hard water.....
Old 12-03-2009, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba 96 View Post
Hey guys flippin through the paper bps has a good sale going on right now for ice fishing gear: tents are on sale the drill adapter for your hand auger is 14 bucks, the frailbil predator ice tent sled is on for 499 from 650, this is the 1 iam gettin today...comon hard water.....
What does "bps" mean? Where is it? Thanks a lot in advance!
Old 12-03-2009, 12:14 PM
Banned

Default The Fishin' Hole has some good tents on too

I was surprised how much stuff the FH has even some pretty good prices. Check them out too. And no, I don't work there.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:15 PM
Banned

Default BPS= Bass Pro Shop at Crossiron Mills/Balzac

n/m
Old 12-03-2009, 12:15 PM
sheephunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappySonny View Post

What does "bps" mean? Where is it? Thanks a lot in advance!
Bass Pro Shops
Old 12-04-2009, 04:15 AM

Good luck getting a Tent, I phoned the other day and they are all sold out and, not likely to get anymore from the supplier.
I could not even get a rain check for a tent, they are a smoking deal.
I heard WWS is going to have a sale this weekend. Might get a tent then.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:57 AM

Default ice tent

I went last night at 500pm and got the frailbil predator, hell of a deal at 499...
now to put it together....
Old 12-04-2009, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba 96 View Post
I went last night at 500pm and got the frailbil predator, hell of a deal at 499...
now to put it together....
When I called last night they only had one left, and with the winter storm warning I am not going anywhere. Yes they are one hell of a deal.
What I was referencing earlier (sorry I was not clear) was the Clam Nanook that was a super hot deal.

It sucks living in Lethbridge when all the great deals are there. The cost of gas to go up there sure eats into the saving. I hope that Cabelas comes to Lethbridge, I have the same hope as in that as winning the lottery.
Old 12-04-2009, 06:25 PM

I just ordered the Clam Kenai, the auger adapter for my drill and a little something for the wife cost me 20 bucks to have it all shipped here, and I am 6 hours away from bass pro. You have to call the store if you got a credit card your all set. But dont expect it right away I made my order last sunday and due to someone in the shipping receiving department dropping the ball, and this darn storm, I still havent received it. Common Monday!
Old 12-04-2009, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off in the Bushes View Post
When I called last night they only had one left, and with the winter storm warning I am not going anywhere. Yes they are one hell of a deal.
What I was referencing earlier (sorry I was not clear) was the Clam Nanook that was a super hot deal.

It sucks living in Lethbridge when all the great deals are there. The cost of gas to go up there sure eats into the saving. I hope that Cabelas comes to Lethbridge, I have the same hope as in that as winning the lottery.
love them or not, t least you have WSS, Im 60 minutes from the Hat, and they have ZERO. have to drive the extra 30 minutes to Lethbridge if I want any sort of selection. Still glad I left the big city tho I think Cabelas or WSS should open in the Hat, thats my vote

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 12-04-2009, 08:04 PM

my dad did the the drive to bps and picked up a predator for himself, so I figured what the heck he might aswell grab me one tooo as he was already there hard water is gunna rock this year