Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 02-21-2020, 11:57 AM

Default Slowly the media is starting to give a little more air time to the majority in favour of pipelines

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/cana...riarch-speaks/

“I want the world to know why I am stepping forward as a matriarch,” the trim, curly-haired 80-year-old said in an emotional interview at the Pleasant Valley Cafe in Houston, B.C. “The world thinks the matriarchs are behind all the protests going on and that’s not true. None of the matriarchs were contacted.”

Good read
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 02-21-2020, 12:57 PM

I would like to ask Ms. George, and anyone else who knows, how did the hereditary chiefs afford to travel to Ontario to meet the protestors supporting them. I assume they flew.

I would also ask them how they justify using all that jet fuel for nothing but political publicity.

Actually, I don't expect any more answers from them than we are currently getting from Justin Trudeau. It's bad enough that these demonstrators are holding Canada to economic ransom, without the chiefs and the Prime Minister engaging in political posturing.
Old 02-21-2020, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk270 View Post
I would like to ask Ms. George, and anyone else who knows, how did the hereditary chiefs afford to travel to Ontario to meet the protestors supporting them. I assume they flew.

I would also ask them how they justify using all that jet fuel for nothing but political publicity.

Actually, I don't expect any more answers from them than we are currently getting from Justin Trudeau. It's bad enough that these demonstrators are holding Canada to economic ransom, without the chiefs and the Prime Minister engaging in political posturing.
I’m sure Tides paid.

The level of public relations and planning going into these protests points to outside organizers.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 02-22-2020, 06:23 AM

So the bigshot "hereditary chiefs" can fly to Ontario to thank their supporters but still won't/haven't met with feds who say they want to listen to their grievances.
Sounds like they are just puppets for the anti-Canadian oil manipulators that fund them. "Rockefeller Chiefs" would be more accurate.