Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-22-2024, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledhead71 View Post
You are more than welcome to post the plan. I'm surprised someone hasn't
Has been posted countless times in countless threads. You being ill-informed is not PP fault. Just because you haven’t read it, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.
Old 03-22-2024, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperMOA View Post
Has been posted countless times in countless threads. You being ill-informed is not PP fault. Just because you haven’t read it, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.
I am looking for an economic plan to show how our great country gets out of this mess. Pierre to my knowledge has not provided any economic plan to support his ideas, no different than our current leader and his ideas as to what makes a great country. They are all the same.

WB just posted the video of Pierre which was current as of today, where is the plan ? Axe the tax, build more homes, cheaper energy, and zero content about how he will accomplish this. This should be a major red flag, where is the fiscal plan or is he scared Justin will steal this idea too..

Many liberal supporters place blind fait in Justin, many of you do the exact thing with Pierre.
Old 03-22-2024, 02:52 PM

Quote:
I am looking for an economic plan to show how our great country gets out of this mess. Pierre to my knowledge has not provided any economic plan to support his ideas, no different than our current leader and his ideas as to what makes a great country. They are all the same.

WB just posted the video of Pierre which was current as of today, where is the plan ? Axe the tax, build more homes, cheaper energy, and zero content about how he will accomplish this. This should be a major red flag, where is the fiscal plan or is he scared Justin will steal this idea too..

Many liberal supporters place blind fait in Justin, many of you do the exact thing with Pierre.
https://www.conservative.ca/building...t-bureaucracy/

https://www.mpmarilyngladu.ca/conser...ronment_policy

Thomas Sowell
Old 03-22-2024, 03:01 PM

Quote:

WB just posted the video of Pierre which was current as of today, where is the plan ? Axe the tax, build more homes, cheaper energy, and zero content about how he
will accomplish this. This should be a major red flag,
where is the fiscal plan or is he scared Justin will steal
this idea too.
At this point, the biggest difference between Trudeau and Pierre, is that Trudeau has proven that he is incompetent and corrupt, whereas Pierre hasn't had a chance to prove himself. If you vote for Trudeau, you know that it means more and more debt, more taxes, more inflation, and higher interest rates, more attacks on free speech, and our rights , more attacks on oil, and more attacks on firearms owners. If vote for Pierre, you can't be certain what it will bring, but can he actually be as bad as Trudeau, the most incompetent PM in history?
Old 03-22-2024, 03:11 PM

Where is the financial plan ? Real numbers ?

Lets look simply at the 15% increase in homes or no federal money to solve the housing crisis. Does Pierre not realize the engineering and infrastructure it takes time to develop lands for building on ? Cities do not have this laying around ready to go in an instant. If there was money in building multi-family dwellings, the private market would look after this, it hasn't.

How about tough on crime, we don't have any room for inmates, thus the catch and release program. Is Pierre going to kick those recovering from medical procedures in Travel Lodges out and put bars on the windows and guards at the doors ? Takes years to build prison's, what is the plan while we are waiting, and where is the money coming from ?

I could go on, but hopefully you see my point. I am a business man, I can't operate on hope and dreams, the bank (people) requires a fiscal plan. I think there was a fella named Justin that promised budgets would balance themselves, where did this get us
Old 03-22-2024, 03:14 PM

Quote:

Lets look simply at the 15% increase in homes or no federal money to solve the housing crisis. Does Pierre not realize the engineering and infrastructure it takes time to develop lands for building on ? Cities do not have this laying around ready to go in an instant. If there was money in building multi-family dwellings, the private market would look after this, it hasn't.

How about tough on crime, we don't have any room for inmates, thus the catch and release program. Is Pierre going to kick those recovering from medical procedures in Travel Lodges out and put bars on the windows and guards at the doors ? Takes years to build prison's, what is the plan while we are waiting, and where is the money coming from ?

I could go on, but hopefully you see my point. I am a business man, I can't operate on hope and dreams, the bank (people) requires a fiscal plan. I think there was a fella named Justin that promised budgets would balance themselves, where di this get us
Ok better alternative to vote for than?

It’s pretty clear the present leadership is not it so I am all ears
Old 03-22-2024, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoky buck View Post
Ok better alternative to vote for than?

It’s pretty clear the present leadership is not it so I am all ears
The world is laughing at North American, we need change and picking the best of the worst is not going to solve a darn thing. Will our generation stop the bleeding, I doubt it as seen in this discussion most are happy with Blind Faith in their chosen leader...

An overhaul, accountability and fiscal responsibility is our only hope for the future generations.
Old 03-22-2024, 03:50 PM

Quote:
The world is laughing at North American, we need change and picking the best of the worst is not going to solve a darn thing. Will our generation stop the bleeding, I doubt it as seen in this discussion most are happy with Blind Faith in their chosen leader...

An overhaul, accountability and fiscal responsibility is our only hope for the future generations.
Sadly a lot of Europe is no better and do to such divided views there is always going to be someone laughing. You also will not have everyone in agreement even within Canada

Your last line is bang on but how do you think this is going to be accomplished?

Personally I don’t want a leader who is concerned about what the world thinks. What Canada needs is a leader who puts Canadians first and focuses on the economy/infrastructure not social issues. Keep social garbage as live and let live leave it at that

But from some of your posts you want a government the medals more than I would like personally.
Old 03-22-2024, 04:43 PM

Sled you got it all figured out. I am with you. Why back the guy that has plans and has laid them out as how to end deficits. Putting criminals in jails and punish municipalities that block building. Harper was supposedly the “best of the worst”. Nobody laughed at Canada when he was PM except the sparkle socks crew. How has that turned out?

You say you want numbers. What a joke. Justin’s auditor general doesn’t evn know the numbers. He has admitted that. How is Pierre gonna give you numbers?

Municipalities that hold back subdivision approvals to allow the councillors the ability to milk investors (Edmonton and Mandell for example) won’t get a dime. Municipalities that get shovels in the ground will be rewarded. It doesn’t and shouldn’t take years to plan this stuff that is Pierre’s point.

Jails aren’t full until the bunks are hot-swapping 3 prisoners on eight hour shifts.
Old 03-22-2024, 05:45 PM

Quote:

lol, his plan is simple but let’s break it down:

He’s going to stop/undo what blackface did. Yes, that includes cuts, and he’s stated this publicly many times over. For example, funding to the CBC will be cut.

Last edited by I’d rather be outdoors; 03-22-2024 at 06:13 PM.
Old 03-22-2024, 05:53 PM

the best plan is 50000 or more of us storm parliament , remove the whole lefty crew by force and hand the government over to the army until we can have an election . the next government will then know what to expect if they destroy the finances of most people. now the libs want to pass electoral reform to move then next election ahead 1 week so the all qualify for pension , more bull**** we get to pay for .
Old 03-22-2024, 06:12 PM

[QUOTE=Smoky buck;4711173]

Personally I don’t want a leader who is concerned about what the world thinks. What Canada needs is a leader who puts Canadians first and focuses on the economy/infrastructure not social issues. Keep social garbage as live and let live leave it at that. QUOTE]

^This
Old 03-22-2024, 06:12 PM

Quote:

I could go on, but hopefully you see my point. I am a business man, I can't operate on hope and dreams, the bank (people) requires a fiscal plan. I think there was a fella named Justin that promised budgets would balance themselves, where did this get us
Good grief, why is federal money needed to solve the housing crisis. Municipal governments need to get out of the way of private enterprise and let them build the houses. This housing crisis is because cities are resisting building houses. People don't want to live in apartment blocks. The more governments meddle in folks business the worse things get.

Thomas Sowell
Old 03-22-2024, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikergolf View Post
Good grief, why is federal money needed to solve the housing crisis. Municipal governments need to get out of the way of private enterprise and let them build the houses. This housing crisis is because cities are resisting building houses. People don't want to live in apartment blocks.
No federal (taxpayer) money needed. Axe the carbon tax, enforce money laundering laws, stop unfettered massive immigration (not completely stop) but cut from current levels, & stop reckless spending - at home & abroad (inc. on gold plated MP pensions by extending the election deadline 1 week).
Old 03-22-2024, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpete1 View Post
the best plan is 50000 or more of us storm parliament , remove the whole lefty crew by force and hand the government over to the army until we can have an election . the next government will then know what to expect if they destroy the finances of most people. now the libs want to pass electoral reform to move then next election ahead 1 week so the all qualify for pension , more bull**** we get to pay for .
Well pal that doesn’t usually end well…. Just look at what happened in Russia in 1917…. During the coup it’s the most merciless and bloodthirsty ones that come to power and taking it away from them could take many many years….
Old 03-22-2024, 06:33 PM

Sure is easy to tell the lefties on this forum. Sheesh.
Old 03-22-2024, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
Yep and the trolls -- Cave Troll this time -- they are bigger than bridge trolls
Old 03-22-2024, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
Well pal that doesn’t usually end well…. Just look at what happened in Russia in 1917…. During the coup it’s the most merciless and bloodthirsty ones that come to power and taking it away from them could take many many years….
you are probably right , but man i hate this government
Old 03-22-2024, 06:55 PM

Quote:
We’re not being governed, haven’t been since 2015. We’re being forced, manhandled and dictated!

BW
Old 03-22-2024, 06:57 PM

Quote:

Easy peasy, stop giving our money away to all the other countries!!
Old 03-22-2024, 06:57 PM

Quote:
No doubt!
Old 03-22-2024, 07:05 PM

Quote:

Work Camps, prisoners learn a skill, produce goods and services that pay their way, give a nominal taxed income for them to accumulate for when they are released. Hardened career criminals, murderers, rapists, molestors and anyone with more than 10 criminal convictions gets the death sentence. That would clear a lot of room, no recividism for them..

It's time we stop coddling criminals.
Old 03-22-2024, 07:13 PM

Quote:
I hear you brother, me too!
Old 03-22-2024, 07:30 PM

Default Think about this for one second.

Quote:
Don't take this the wrong way, but the way some cling to political parties is what is wrong with politics these days.

Pierre is throwing around numbers like 23% come April first to scare voters, sounds similar to what Danni did with the APP.

Pierre calls a non-confidence vote, then does not attend in person.

If Pierre wants to win, he needs to change the mind of the voter. To change the mind of the voter, we need a plan, not a slogan. These same voters that are needed to change our political landscape won't appreciate a non-confidence vote where he didn't bother to attend. These voters do care about the environment, so not having a plan again does not secure their confidence in a different party.

Pierre has a chance as the majority of voters are swimming in debt, this alone won't win a majority government which is what is needed to force change.
A tax in Canada is not going to save the world it only takes money out of productive peoples hands and adds to government waste.
The only possible way at all to reduce pollution and emissions (which are two very different things) is to reduce the planet’s population exponentially.
That is the only way you could ever accomplish a reduction even worth measuring.
People consume, that is what we need to do and no tax is going to stop that until we are taxed enough that we starve to death.

How long before tax increases make living unsustainable? They will never stop increasing ever. When do we pass the point of no return?

Just think about the future on the path we are headed down.
Old 03-22-2024, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Lot's of lefties thinking they're right
Old 03-22-2024, 08:28 PM

Quote:
OMG.... are you serious?
No one has the real numbers.
It is impossible for PP to put together numbers until he is elected PM and can get access to the information.

What there is for accounting has been hidden by the Liberals/NDP/Block block because they won't let the uncountable scandals be investigated.
Billions and Billions of dollars has gone missing under Trudeau.

No worries though, the budget will balance itself.

"to identify very rare, scarce or special forms of fish and wildlife outdoor recreation opportunities and to ensure that access to these opportunities continues to be available to all Albertans."
Old 03-22-2024, 09:30 PM

Quote:
You are more than welcome to post the plan. I'm surprised someone hasn't
Utube is full of his speech's and commentary both inside and outside of the legislature, one only need look.
- older 6x fixed scopes with fine X or target dot.
Old 03-22-2024, 09:39 PM

Turd'O started with a balanced budget and no debt. EIGHT YEARS later we are several TRILLION dollars in debt. Real numbers real facts.
- older 6x fixed scopes with fine X or target dot.
Old 03-22-2024, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckCuller View Post
A tax in Canada is not going to save the world it only takes money out of productive peoples hands and adds to government waste.
The only possible way at all to reduce pollution and emissions (which are two very different things) is to reduce the planet’s population exponentially.
That is the only way you could ever accomplish a reduction even worth measuring.
People consume, that is what we need to do and no tax is going to stop that until we are taxed enough that we starve to death.

How long before tax increases make living unsustainable? They will never stop increasing ever. When do we pass the point of no return?

Just think about the future on the path we are headed down.
Under your plan, which population do you propose to eliminate first? Is it not a fair marker to consider those who pollute or emit the most per capita to be eliminated first? Be careful what you wish for, many nations already survive on a standard of less than 1/4 of what we as a society consume. My guess is they will not be the first to go, unless of course the system is jerry-rigged to protect the greatest offenders, which of course is likely your objective choice.
Old 03-22-2024, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strait Shooter View Post
Under your plan, which population do you propose to eliminate first? Is it not a fair marker to consider those who pollute or emit the most per capita to be eliminated first? Be careful what you wish for, many nations already survive on a standard of less than 1/4 of what we as a society consume. My guess is they will not be the first to go, unless of course the system is jerry-rigged to protect the greatest offenders, which of course is likely your objective choice.
How about you look at the science, how much Canada as a country emits, vs how many trees we have to absorb CO?