Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 10-24-2012, 08:52 PM

Default Would you?

So I bought a 410 Turkish inexpensive single shotgun, I get it home, wiping it down I hear a noise, look on the table there's a little burr of metal the color of the barrel. I really examined the gun at store so this piece of metal came off or out of something from either me rubbing the stock or opening the action. Being this is an in-expensive gun with no warranty information I decided to return it. After the store manager OK'd the return the cashier decides my reason for return wasn't good enough, I insist and she refunds the purchase.

I was a little PO'd at the cashier at the time, would still return it but thinking about her reaction after the manager walked up and directed the refund to be made; was I being too picky?
Old 10-24-2012, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dty View Post
So I bought a 410 Turkish inexpensive single shotgun, I get it home, wiping it down I hear a noise, look on the table there's a little burr of metal the color of the barrel. I really examined the gun at store so this piece of metal came off or out of something from either me rubbing the stock or opening the action. Being this is an in-expensive gun with no warranty information I decided to return it. After the store manager OK'd the return the cashier decides my reason for return wasn't good enough, I insist and she refunds the purchase.

I was a little PO'd at the cashier at the time, would still return it but thinking about her reaction after the manager walked up and directed the refund to be made; was I being too picky?
No

"Me neither but it's all in the eye of the beer holder"
norwestalta

.....out of bounds.....but funny none the less!

LC

"Funny how when a bear eats another bear, no one bats an eye, but......

when a human eats another human, people act like it's the end if the friggin world. News coverage, tweets, blogs, outrage, Piers Morgan etcetc.

Go figure." -Huntinstuff
Old 10-24-2012, 08:57 PM

Not at all everygun ive bought i inspected for at least an hour and i acctually bought a whitegold 7mm at p&d in edmonton and inspected it and the installed my scope when i got home to edson i looked at it again and seen the scrapes from guy who put scope on i drove back and they fought me for 2 hours on it and ended up getting my money back scrapes were bad enough they were 1/4 deep i dont mind scraping my gun up but thats hunting i dont want the metal scrapped and scracthed
Old 10-24-2012, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcmm View Post
No
x2

Lethal Prostaff Member
Canadian Waterfowl Prostaff Member
Sillosock Prostaff Member
Pure Gold Chokes Prostaff Member
Lynch Mob Calls Prostaff Member
Wolverine Guns and Tackle