Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 09-16-2015, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by masalma View Post
Making a living and paying taxes

Honestly I lost track of all the threads on here, i don't know which ones I posted in and which I didn't.
Can't spin this one huh?
Old 09-16-2015, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered user View Post
Can't spin this one huh?
Spin? Just remember there is always more than one side to every story. And there are bad people everywhere you go. Doesn't matter what color, race, religion, political party......

Treat people by their actions, not by other's actions. Simple words to live by.

I just pray the day never comes when we have to become refugees, no food, no water, don't know where your next meal is coming from, running away from groups (government, terrorists, outsiders) that want to kill you and destroy your home.

The more I see and read, the more I believe humanity is dying. Sick ****s murdering children, other kids drowning, innocent people suffering everywhere and people think it is a TV show, they can sit back and just judge.
Old 09-16-2015, 09:35 PM

Oh and good source of articles "newobserveronline" they refer to the refugee crises as "nonwhite invasion of Europe"

Really credible source. Might as well quote Wikipedia and The Rebel
Old 09-16-2015, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Spin? Just remember there is always more than one side to every story. And there are bad people everywhere you go. Doesn't matter what color, race, religion, political party......

I just pray the day never comes when we have to become refugees, no food, no water, don't know where your next meal is coming from, running away from groups (government, terrorists, outsiders) that want to kill you and destroy your home.

The more I see and read, the more I believe humanity is dying. Sick ****s murdering children, other kids drowning, innocent people suffering everywhere and people think it is a TV show, they can sit back and just judge.
It's coming....
Old 09-16-2015, 09:42 PM
Banned

Interesting Dutch Article on fake passports available in Syria
http://www.rt.com/news/315591-fake-s...rt-journalist/
Old 09-16-2015, 09:49 PM

Good watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY86dh2Y-4E
Old 09-16-2015, 10:05 PM

Quote:
You won't accept articles from the rebel or newsobserver online, but then you post a video from young turks?

Ya, a mean girl tripped a refugee who literally just pulled himself away from the police. Does this mean anything? Should we think differently about all these people flooding the west because of this?
A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from the public treasure. From that moment on the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most money from the public treasury, with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy followed by a dictatorship.
Old 09-16-2015, 10:14 PM

I like how the woman from young turks says

"could ISIS use the flow of refugees as a way to enter Europe to continue their terrorist acts? Sure, but there needs to be evidence of that. It's one thing to say hypothetically they could do that, but it's another thing to show that it's something that they are either planning to do, or they are already doing."

Umm, didn't ISIS say in February that they were going to flood Europe with refugees and hide ISIS members amongst them?
A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from the public treasure. From that moment on the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most money from the public treasury, with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy followed by a dictatorship.
Old 09-16-2015, 10:33 PM

Speaking of Ezra... His take on the issues

http://www.therebel.media/europe_who_benefits_from
Old 09-16-2015, 11:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Oh and good source of articles "newobserveronline" they refer to the refugee crises as "nonwhite invasion of Europe"
To be fair, that is just the straight foreward way of putting it. Not everything needs to be sugar coated, somethings need to be blunt so others understand the gravity of the situation.
Old 09-16-2015, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered user View Post
That is the craziest website I have seen in awhile. Wow, just wow.
Anti Jew, anti black, anti gay, anti trans-sexual... anti anyone who isn't white European.

Just batschit crazy stuff.
Old 09-17-2015, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmedlap View Post
but it is all the Kurds, men and women, as an ethnic group, with no official "nation" to fight for (they sure aren't doing it for Iraq, Iran, Syria, or Turkey, all of which have persecuted and oppressed them in various ways) who are really the only nation in the whole area who have effectively organized and fought back - with some outside arms and technical assistance, but largely on their own (and with all due respect for Jordan, which has devoted some real resources to resisting IS and to taking in refugees). They are "the class" of the region right now, in every way.

I hope the reward they deserve and receive is finally to be permitted to establish their own real independent nation and be so recognized. Realistically, they can only probably hope for a slice of Northern Iraq, since the Turks and Iranians are not going to give up any of their "territory". They would be good and reliable allies of civilized society , with a secular and at least pseudo-democratic government - something sorely lacking in the region - and a real national will to defend their turf.
A good post.

The Kurds are far from perfect but they were smart enough to realize and embrace a very important concept:

There is no prosperity without security and there would be no security if they are going to kill each other over religious and tribal lines. The leadership in Kurdistan also realized that they could not simply steal/keep all the money for themselves and have made a decent effort to invest back into their new society and that included a large investment in being able to protect themselves. They are years ahead when you compare them to the rest of Iraq. They have also taken in large numbers of refugees fleeing Isis from all different religions and sects.

They also realize that their survival and prosperity could some day lead to the nation of Kurdistan. That will be tough as that once consisted of territory in Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran.

All Canadians should be proud of our contribution to help protect these people. It would be hard to even comprehend what Isis would do to these people if they are able to defeat them. They are literally fighting for their lives.

It boggles my mind that commietommy would even consider withdrawing from there....what a stupid, stupid man.

They are the only bastion of anything resembling civilization left in the whole region.
Old 09-17-2015, 05:12 AM

Quote:

That was the whole point of the article, their actions are appalling.
Old 09-17-2015, 05:26 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Duck Wizard View Post
Still serving and I must admit that it is a concern of mine to bring these pepople into our nation. We are on there hit list and who knows who can and will sneak through the screening process...
Too late, the turds have more than likely filtered through a long time ago

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 09-17-2015, 07:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
You are witnessing the largest troop movement since world war 2.

And EU is just letting them waltz right into Germany. A perfect place to start.

What were they thinking? IDIOTS

STEELHEAD
Troop movement? You got that right! It's really amazing that the goofs in power through out Europe and the west don't see this happening! or, just maybe they do and are waiting for the right moment?
Old 09-17-2015, 07:37 AM

Quote:

Now your starting to get it. That's what we rational people are trying to keep out of North America. We don't want that to happen here and the best way to keep it from happening is to keep the people that make it happen out. Do you think if the shoe was on the other foot and we North Americans became entangled in tribal warfare and were killing each other off and there were millions of refugees needed a place to go do you think the muslim world would take us in, give us aid and shelter, cripes we wouldn't even demand special rights or or try to shove Christianity into their schools. I can guess it would be the exact opposite, the muslim world would be doing a happy dance and jump in to help kill us off.
Old 09-17-2015, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushrat View Post
Now your starting to get it. That's what we rational people are trying to keep out of North America. We don't want that to happen here and the best way to keep it from happening is to keep the people that make it happen out. Do you think if the shoe was on the other foot and we North Americans became entangled in tribal warfare and were killing each other off and there were millions of refugees needed a place to go do you think the muslim world would take us in, give us aid and shelter, cripes we wouldn't even demand special rights or or try to shove Christianity into their schools. I can guess it would be the exact opposite, the muslim world would be doing a happy dance and jump in to help kill us off.
Yeah right.... They don't even help their own kind, never mind infidels....
Old 09-17-2015, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brslk View Post
That is the craziest website I have seen in awhile. Wow, just wow.
Anti Jew, anti black, anti gay, anti trans-sexual... anti anyone who isn't white European.

Just batschit crazy stuff.
No doubt!!
Old 09-17-2015, 05:44 PM

Lot's in the papers. Here's border clashes in Serbia/Croatia: http://www.theguardian.com/world/liv...n-live-updates

Lot's of vids posted from various places as well, all about the same. What I see is lot's of young men, "refugee's" and lot's of aggression against their, "host" countries; no families to be seen.

Anyone else find it odd that a week ago it was all poor refugee's in the N. AM. papers; once it became irrefutable that the drowned boy photo was staged, there was no application to Canada, the family were Not refugee's and the father was the human smuggler, not to mention arms/ammo being smuggled to the EU, "refugees"...................now suddenly crickets?? Personally I find that very disturbing, almost like we weren't supposed to notice.

Now today Assad is calling out the US as backing isis; right after Russia shows up with a mech. company and rumoured heavy fighters?

Like I keep saying lot's of this is heady stuff well above my pay grade and I don't pretend to be knowledgable enough to correlate it all but I've cleaned enough corral's to recognize the smell.
Old 09-17-2015, 10:07 PM

"newobserveronline.com", the world's most trusted news source
Old 09-17-2015, 10:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams View Post
If half of this is true, Frau Merkel may be looking for a new job. Was in Germany in 2006 and people weren't happy about the number of "Turks" in the country then. Noteworthy that it seems to be the desired end destination of all the so called refugees, none want to stay in the poorer southern European countries. The Czech Republic has served notice it will use the army to keep the migrants out, if necessary.

Grizz
Those "turks" are in some cases 3rd generation now. They were first let in in the late 1950's due to the labor shortage in Germany.
Old 09-17-2015, 10:58 PM
Banned

I say if they want their importation to be expedited they agree to drop their public religious ceremonies, their religious garb and agree to instant deportation if they engage in any illegal activities.

Become a Canadian or stay out. Pretty straight forward. Obviously what they are doing, and the basis on which they have been brought up is flawed, it will only benefit them to change.
Old 09-17-2015, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avb3 View Post
Those "turks" are in some cases 3rd generation now. They were first let in in the late 1950's due to the labor shortage in Germany.

That was the original TFW program. The idea wasn't for those turks to stuck around, and definitely not for them to keep importing wives from the tribal hinterland villages.
Old 09-18-2015, 12:46 AM

This woman is risking her life telling us the naked truth about Islam!

https://www.facebook.com/16097768492...87923/?fref=nf
Old 09-18-2015, 12:48 AM

Greek customs personnel and police have captured 14 containers full of weapons and ammunition, disguised as plastic furniture items destined to refugee camps in Europe

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3775...1227429925751/
Old 09-18-2015, 05:06 AM

Default Migrants REFUSE to claim asylum in Denmark - because they don't get enough BENEFITS

Here is a story out of demark

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...ration-Refugee
Old 09-18-2015, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Become a Canadian or stay out. Pretty straight forward. Obviously what they are doing, and the basis on which they have been brought up is flawed, it will only benefit them to change.
In your opinion, what makes a person Canadian?
Old 09-18-2015, 08:48 AM
Banned

Here is a very realistic answer to the risks present in Europe using history and the peaceful majority. I do not know who the lady is but she sure slams political correctness. She can be Trumps Vice President for sure. We need her in Canada. For sure.
http://youtu.be/Ry3NzkAOo3s
Old 09-18-2015, 08:54 AM

Quote:
I a Canadian is somebody who is a Canadian citizen that follows the law of the land . learns to speak English or French . and does not try to change laws to suit them or their culture . contributes to society .

LIFE IS TOUGH.....TOUGHER IF YOU'RE STUPID.-------------------“Women have the right to work wherever they want, as long as they have the dinner ready when you get home”
Old 09-18-2015, 09:03 AM
Banned

Quote:

Canada is a civil society, where men and woman are treated equally, where people are held accountable for crimes against the human rights of others, where people treat others with respect. If this was the way these people were brought up, and how they conduct themselves, they wouldn't be try to leave but fighting to stay in their home land!