Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 09-18-2015, 05:14 PM

Default Which one of you guys is Rachel s Embarrasing cousin

It's official ,this woman is as dumb as Allison Redford ....

The greatest economy per capita that ever existed , thanks to

The lefties has absolutely no chance to recover ... You better hope

Harper wins the Fed spot .....I see full revolution here .

http://www.therebel.media/watch_notley_calls_alberta
Old 09-18-2015, 05:47 PM

You know, she actually shares a lot in common with Ralph Klein. Neither gives/gave a rat's a** what their opponents and detractors think. Embarrassing cousins, bums and creep.... LOL
Old 09-18-2015, 05:50 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okotokian View Post
You know, she actually shares a lot in common with Ralph Klein. Neither gives/gave a rat's a** what their opponents and detractors think. Embarrassing cousins, bums and creep.... LOL
Are you saying she and May are party girls who drink too much?

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 09-18-2015, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfrog View Post
Are you saying she and May are party girls who drink too much?
May for sure. I figure Rachel for more of a pot smoker.
Old 09-18-2015, 05:59 PM

Default Hardly

Quote:
Very unlike her, Ralph had no hidden agenda, during elections or otherwise. He told you what he was planning and he did exactly that - yes, sometimes it was "damn the torpedos". Even when I completely disagreed with him, I respected him, and he had some respect for opposing views. And he had no outside or national "masters" pulling the strings, nor was he hidebound to any blind ideologies.
Notley and her crew are none of the above. I have no respect at all for them.
Old 09-18-2015, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmedlap View Post
Very unlike her, Ralph had no hidden agenda, during elections or otherwise. He told you what he was planning and he did exactly that - yes, sometimes it was "damn the torpedos". Even when I completely disagreed with him, I respected him, and he had some respect for opposing views. And he had no outside or national "masters" pulling the strings, nor was he hidebound to any blind ideologies.
I don't agree with the NDP agenda, but I don't think it was ever hidden either. They said they were gong to raise taxes, they said they were going to have a royalty review, they said they weren't going to cut the public sector, they said they were going to bring in new environmental regulation. They were up front about all of that, and Albertan's voted for them anyway. Anyone who says they never heard of those positions has been asleep for a year.
Old 09-18-2015, 06:22 PM
Banned

Default And won by a landslide

Quote:
I don't agree with the NDP agenda, but I don't think it was ever hidden either. They said they were gong to raise taxes, they said they were going to have a royalty review, they said they weren't going to cut the public sector, they said they were going to bring in new environmental regulation. They were up front about all of that, and Albertan's voted for them anyway. Anyone who says they never heard of those positions has been asleep for a year.
What does that say?

Just sayin...
Old 09-18-2015, 06:31 PM

Quote:
It's a given and most people agree that polititions lie and say lots that they don't mean during elections. Could it be that all those that voted for the dippers just assumed that they were lieing about all that? And that they wouldn't really do that. You know what they say when you AssUMe.
Old 09-18-2015, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Why the great delay in producing a budget if everything is so up front? One could be excused for thinking that putting all these great plans to paper as quickly as possible would be easy. It sure seems as though they don't want to upset the federal NDP attempt to convince people that they are business friendly and don't run deficits.
Old 09-18-2015, 07:24 PM

Quote:
When it comes to our political system, a hidden budget is a hidden agenda. Especially when you consider the timing of how its been delayed/hidden for the sake of the national election.
If nutley's master gets into power in Ottawa, Alberta is in deep, deep chit. Full stop, end of story....
Old 09-18-2015, 08:06 PM

I think its kahdr
Old 09-18-2015, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog hunter View Post
I think its kahdr
No it's Snotley.
Old 09-18-2015, 09:08 PM
Banned

Default Or

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesB View Post
Why the great delay in producing a budget if everything is so up front? One could be excused for thinking that putting all these great plans to paper as quickly as possible would be easy. It sure seems as though they don't want to upset the federal NDP attempt to convince people that they are business friendly and don't run deficits.
Could be that a decade plus of Redford and friends left this province far more done and infected from the "rape" on behalf of corporate buddies and like minded crooks left the books so far gone you can't imagine.

Amazing how fouled up the bank of AB can be after so many years of good times.

More amazing that so many blind apologists want to blame the five months of different govt for the long term fails of their chosen party.

Hoping all those who made it fat and pretty off the good times will allow access on thier estates

But hey. Deny. Makes everyone feel better. Blame others.

Who was it that said Albertans need to look in the mirror???

Just. Yeah. Reap / sow

And where is he now...?
Old 09-18-2015, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmedlap View Post
Good points, but I recall Ralph changing course a time or two because that's what Albertans were asking. Ralph's vision came with pain, but it was finite & well-defined.

This new outfit, there is literally no clue yet, except the tax-payer, corporate & personal, is going to fund one very large expensive experiment. Said experiments rarely end well........
Old 09-18-2015, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewAlbertan View Post
Could be that a decade plus of Redford and friends left this province far more done and infected from the "rape" on behalf of corporate buddies and like minded crooks left the books so far gone you can't imagine.

Amazing how fouled up the bank of AB can be after so many years of good times.

More amazing that so many blind apologists want to blame the five months of different govt for the long term fails of their chosen party.

Hoping all those who made it fat and pretty off the good times will allow access on thier estates

But hey. Deny. Makes everyone feel better. Blame others.

Who was it that said Albertans need to look in the mirror???

Just. Yeah. Reap / sow

And where is he now...?

Really, blame the other guys? Can you name any other transitional government that had to wait this long to produce a budget? Every new government faces the exact same problem. However only the AB NDP are concealing their true intentions to cover for their federal counter parts.
At least try to be honest enough to put blame where it is due.
Old 09-19-2015, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesB View Post
Really, blame the other guys? Can you name any other transitional government that had to wait this long to produce a budget? Every new government faces the exact same problem. However only the AB NDP are concealing their true intentions to cover for their federal counter parts.
At least try to be honest enough to put blame where it is due.
Yes, Peter Lougheed's gov't took over 6 months in releasing a budget after coming to power.
Old 09-19-2015, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
Yes, Peter Lougheed's gov't took over 6 months in releasing a budget after coming to power.
Oh yeah? Which party was he with? LOL.
WR fanatics are getting monotonous..... Oh well, guess they're bored and constant complaining gives them something to do.....
Old 09-19-2015, 10:08 AM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe View Post
Oh yeah? Which party was he with? LOL.
WR fanatics are getting monotonous..... Oh well, guess they're bored and constant complaining gives them something to do.....
as are the dippers who can see where this province is headed and are suffering voter remorse
Old 09-19-2015, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal53 View Post
as are the dippers who can see where this province is headed and are suffering voter remorse
Oh yeah? Can you point me to those stats, or is that just your opinion?

Thanks
Old 09-19-2015, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
Did that government wait to produce a budget to help there federal counterpart while ignoring their duty to do what is best for the province, or was there another reason for the delay?

During the delay in producing a budget, did they reintroduce expenditures that were cut from the previous governments budget with out knowing if they had enough money?
Old 09-19-2015, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Which one of you guys is Rachel s Embarrasing cousin
My cousin Johnny! I knew exactly who she was referring to when I read about her comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreya3212 View Post
Did that government wait to produce a budget to help there federal counterpart while ignoring their duty to do what is best for the province, or was there another reason for the delay?

During the delay in producing a budget, did they reintroduce expenditures that were cut from the previous governments budget with out knowing if they had enough money?
I think the fact that the new jobs minister is in BC campaigning for the federal NDP party is a dead give away to the inaction we've seen from the AB NDP