Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 06-05-2020, 07:22 PM

Default The turd's photo op

The turd just attended a racism protest in Ottawa. Made sure he had a black cabinet minister with him, ahmed hussen. Knelt for 8 minutes 40 seconds. The time the leo knelt on George floyd's neck. After the21 second pause, and some of the other crap on his morning fatherly chat, I begin to believe he actually learned something in drama class! He's good enough to make want to puke! Dished out another 14 billion today. Bet qeeeebec and ontario get the lions share of that! Have a great weekend!
Old 06-05-2020, 09:44 PM

Did he dress up in one of his old costumes to fit in with the crowd?
Old 06-06-2020, 08:23 AM

But yet he won’t totally open up parliament...jeeesh
Old 06-06-2020, 08:30 AM

He won’t leave the cottage except to engage in political theatre in a crowd, but he still won’t answer any questions that matter (at least not with an answer, he’ll babble about whatever he wants, but will not answer difficult questions).
Old 06-06-2020, 08:52 AM

So should we now assume that the social distancing rule is no longer in effect in Canada, given that we had over 15,000 people packed into the Alberta Legislature grounds in Edmonton yesterday and thousands more in Calgary. Alberta must be opened back up to everything hey

Nice let the party begin, camping, beaches, restaurants all back to 100% occupancy blow things open folks whahoo no more covid 19 Trump was right again, he said it would be gone by June

I suppose this was just a special event and has to do with human rights so the laws don't apply, or is this where the 2nd set of rules comes in, you know the ones for special interest groups and oppressed people

We were all born ignorant but one must work very hard to remain that way.
Old 06-06-2020, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waldedw View Post
So should we now assume that the social distancing rule is no longer in effect in Canada, given that we had over 15,000 people packed into the Alberta Legislature grounds in Edmonton yesterday and thousands more in Calgary. Alberta must be opened back up to everything hey

Nice let the party begin, camping, beaches, restaurants all back to 100% occupancy blow things open folks whahoo no more covid 19 Trump was right again, he said it would be gone by June

I suppose this was just a special event and has to do with human rights so the laws don't apply, or is this where the 2nd set of rules comes in, you know the ones for special interest groups and oppressed people
If our own PM isn't following social distancing guidelines, then nobody should have to. Drop all restrictions and get back to business as usual, or enforce the covid restrictions, and charge everyone that doesn't obey them, including protestors.
Old 06-06-2020, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waldedw View Post

you spelled "VOTE BUYING" wrong

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 06-06-2020, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
If our own PM isn't following social distancing guidelines, then nobody should have to. Drop all restrictions and get back to business as usual, or enforce the covid restrictions, and charge everyone that doesn't obey them, including protestors.
I can only hope and pray the Pink Monkey catches it and chokes on his own duh duh duh duhs. Id attend that funeral and try not to dance in the streets

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 06-06-2020, 09:05 AM

He is just an attention *****. He closed parliament cause of the virus but it’s ok for him at mass demonstrations!
Old 06-06-2020, 09:09 AM

Look on the bright side, the precedence set by these demonstrations allows for the rest of us to push forward to normality. Social distancing, small groups and Corvid 19 are a thing of the past as these protesters have proven...

We the people are "equal", so let the economy roll !
Old 06-06-2020, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneChristie View Post
I can only hope and pray the Pink Monkey catches it and chokes on his own duh duh duh duhs. Id attend that funeral and try not to dance in the streets
I would gladly pour a hundred dollar bottle of scotch on his grave after first passing it through my body.
Old 06-06-2020, 01:41 PM

I sure wish you guys would quit posting about the truedope.
I don't need any reminders!

EVERY TIME I go to a news website I hafta see his stoopid-looking babyface!

(If they're gonna run articles about that....THING.....I wish they wouldn't use photos!)

And none of you are helping 'my condition' by harping about that....ALIEN!

Just sayin'
Old 06-06-2020, 03:11 PM

'George Floyd Cures Covid'
Old 06-07-2020, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cook View Post
I would gladly pour a hundred dollar bottle of scotch on his grave after first passing it through my body.

Old 06-07-2020, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckincity View Post
I sure wish you guys would quit posting about the truedope.
I don't need any reminders!

EVERY TIME I go to a news website I hafta see his stoopid-looking babyface!

(If they're gonna run articles about that....THING.....I wish they wouldn't use photos!)

And none of you are helping 'my condition' by harping about that....ALIEN!

Just sayin'
I can’t watch him speak, way too irritating, annoying, redundant, each word more useless than the previous, and seriously, ain’t nobody who wore blackface three times gonna lecture me about racism, should have been him in his brothers place, sorry, the only thing that failed abortion is good at is dodgin coat hangers!!!
Old 06-07-2020, 01:23 PM

If anyone else had done the blackface Trudeau the hypocrite would have screamed for them to be fired and called for their head, and spoke of how evil they are, but because it was him it just means that WE as Canadians must do better.
Old 06-07-2020, 05:12 PM

Default If he was on fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cook View Post
I wouldn't pee on him to put him out.
Old 06-07-2020, 08:26 PM

If I mock Trudeau for wearing blackface and for dressing in every stereotype ethnic costume known to man , does that make me a racist or him?

Confused.
Old 06-08-2020, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledhead71 View Post
Look on the bright side, the precedence set by these demonstrations allows for the rest of us to push forward to normality. Social distancing, small groups and Corvid 19 are a thing of the past as these protesters have proven...

We the people are "equal", so let the economy roll !
Not exactly, Mayor Nenshi stated tha while it was ok to protest, anyone throwing around a ball in city parks will be ticketed. Double standards.
Old 06-08-2020, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by landowner View Post
Not exactly, Mayor Nenshi stated tha while it was ok to protest, anyone throwing around a ball in city parks will be ticketed. Double standards.
This is what we get, when we elect idiots to public office.
Old 06-08-2020, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by landowner View Post
My opinion of Nenshi would get me a time out...

I would welcome the ticket with open arms
Old 06-08-2020, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledhead71 View Post
My opinion of Nenshi would get me a time out...

I would welcome the ticket with open arms
I'm with you there, Nemshi is trying hard to catch the turd and he's almost there.

Double standards are the " new normal " in our new all inclusive liberalized society

We were all born ignorant but one must work very hard to remain that way.
Old 06-08-2020, 08:03 AM

The 21 second pause cracks me up, this is the elected leader of Canada, wow. And, he didn’t actually answer the question (which seems to be par for the course) I’m thinking this one wasn’t on the list so he wasn’t ready for it.
Old 06-08-2020, 01:26 PM

Some sharp-eyed media type noticed that the watch on Trudeau's wrist - while he was kneeling to protest white privilege - was a Swiss made, 'IWC Schaffhausen Portuguese Regulateur'. Worth about $15,000.