Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 12-06-2014, 09:32 AM

Default Carbon express Mayhem vs Mayhem Hunter

Just wondering what the difference is between the mayhem and the mayhem hunters. I asked a worker at bass pro and he just gave me a blank stare haha

Thanks.
Old 12-06-2014, 10:09 AM

Mayhem hunters have the camo wrap half way up the arrow making them "weight forward". IMO carbon express arrows are highly over priced. Check out the gold tip line of arrows. All I shoot are hunter xts and they are a great shaft at a great price!
Old 12-08-2014, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBFK View Post
Mayhem hunters have the camo wrap half way up the arrow making them "weight forward". IMO carbon express arrows are highly over priced. Check out the gold tip line of arrows. All I shoot are hunter xts and they are a great shaft at a great price!
The CX arrows are probably the toughest arrows out there...I shoot CX Blue streaks...

The differance in the Mayhem and Mayhem hunters is not only that the Hunters are camo...

The camo while it may add weight forward is not the technology built in the arrow the Weight forward is built into the design and manufacture of the arrow..Not just the camo finish...

The Mayhem "Hot Pursuit" is an all black arrow with Weight forward technology built in...

The Blue Streaks I shoot are not only "weight forward" but also "duel spined" built in ...what does this do...not much with field or target points perhaps but it in theory makes broadheads fly and spin better...

Is it worth a couple bucks extra...I think so... anything thats helps my arrow fly better is an asset

Neil