Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 04-30-2024, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
No UCP members left the house of commons, because there are no UCP MPs.

As to getting back to work to solve the problems in this country, the liberal/ndp mafia doesn't solve problems, they create problems. So if they stayed away, there would be far fewer problems in this country.
Don't forget the "Block" also stayed in the house. We have three parties to bring down, not just two.

But then again it is fine for the Turd to call someone "spineless" and the speaker ignores it, but Goodness let's not say Whacko (which has been said previously by a NDP member) or it is off with his head. Did anyone else notice that anytime the speaker made ruling, of any sort, he would always look in Justine's direction for approval.
- older 6x fixed scopes with fine X or target dot.
Old 04-30-2024, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by densa44 View Post
He is "elected" by all parties in the house. Usually from the government side because they have votes to spare. Both JT and PP "dragged" this man to he chair to run the house with a level of decorum.

There are certain words that have been traditionally "unparlimentary" LIAR is one I have heard. The speaker has wide authority to rule anything he hears that he deems unparlimentary and that's when he stands up. He gives the honouralbe member the opportunity to withdraw the remarkes, PP tried to rephrase but the speaker asked him to withdraw the remarks, PP refused and was expelled, the part that wasn't released on the video, is the sargeant at arms throwing him out. In a stagged skit all the UCP members left too.

The members have all that room on the front lawn of the Parliment bldgs. to hold all the demonstartions that they want. The reasons that it is rarelly done is because anything that they say in the house is protected from the laws of slander. That's why we frequently hear the affected member shouting have the "courage/guts or what ever the member thinks that he can get away with" to say that outside the house.

There is probably a year before the next election, and this sort of thing my be a bit premature for PP. Anyway we'll see soon enough.

I'd like to suggest that all these guys get back to work, and start addressing some of the problems we have in this country.

I suggest cutting off their salaries and pension elegibility for every day that they are absent.
Even Tom Mulcair says the speaker should step down.

https://youtube.com/shorts/Bw4vXS0KG...c72PPgMVB-dlhv
Old 04-30-2024, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
Don't forget the "Block" also stayed in the house. We have three parties to bring down, not just two.

But then again it is fine for the Turd to call someone "spineless" and the speaker ignores it, but Goodness let's not say Whacko (which has been said previously by a NDP member) or it is off with his head. Did anyone else notice that anytime the speaker made ruling, of any sort, he would always look in Justine's direction for approval.
Hypocrisy has no bounds with these morons. Wacko seems more than appropriate. The Turd should have been turfed a long time ago. Fergus is a Liberal shill who is supposed to be neutral as the House speaker. He is anything but and is no stranger to controversy either. He should also be gone. That will never happen with the the Turd and his ilk running the country.
Old 05-01-2024, 06:27 AM

Speaker needs to resign immediately
Old 05-01-2024, 06:48 AM

Quote:

The “block” should never have been a federal political party in the first place. A federal party should have to run candidates in all provinces and territories in Canada.
Old 05-01-2024, 08:51 AM

Mulcair speaks out on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sKhd8xHb7U
Old 05-01-2024, 10:57 AM

The speaker of the house is suppose to be impartial, by not accepting PP's withdrawal and replacement of Wacko with extremist or radical, he was clearly siding with the liberals. Trudeau was not answering the questions being asked of him.

A speaker should be able to keep the conversation focused, and should be competent enough to see whats going on, and when questions aren't being answered or are being deflected, then those MP's should be given a warning. If they still are in contempt they should be removed from the HOC and suspended until such time they can abide.

Our HOC has been a joke for decades. It's a complete waste of time and energy.

BW
Old 05-01-2024, 11:05 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-01-2024, 11:29 AM

What amazes me is the difficulty to locate the train station in Ottawa.
Old 05-01-2024, 12:48 PM

Speaker actually asked for him to change the word only first, not the sentence, was the very first thing he said, that's why PP stuck to his guns on it, he did exactly as what was asked of him, from first of all. Then the very next utterance from the Speaker was to withdraw the sentence, after which, he stuck to asking for the sentence to be withdrawn. PP had already called them extremist the day before, and agin before the whacko comment.
PP now has it out there to use as he pleases, and the Libs and NDP and BQ gave him all the traction he ever needed to use it, now and in the future.
Old 05-01-2024, 01:00 PM

I don’t like the Prime Minister at all but clapping like a seal because your guy called the other guy an immature name explains a lot about Canada’s issues with low information voters.
Old 05-01-2024, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstubbs View Post
I don’t like the Prime Minister at all but clapping like a seal because your guy called the other guy an immature name explains a lot about Canada’s issues with low information voters.
Ya, it is sad that Canada's low information voters are applauding Trudeau for calling the opposition leader a "spineless leader" in responce to a direct question about hard drug legalization policies that have massively failed in BC. And in the next breath insulting him for supporting "white nationalists" in Canada.
Old 05-01-2024, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Do you support the way "your guy" answered the Opposition's questions regarding recriminalizing drugs per the BC govt's request?

"to identify very rare, scarce or special forms of fish and wildlife outdoor recreation opportunities and to ensure that access to these opportunities continues to be available to all Albertans."
Old 05-01-2024, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking buffalo View Post
Do you support the way "your guy" answered the Opposition's questions regarding recriminalizing drugs per the BC govt's request?
I have yet to hear the Lieberals answer ANY questions in the house.
- older 6x fixed scopes with fine X or target dot.
Old 05-01-2024, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandSlam View Post
The “block” should never have been a federal political party in the first place. A federal party should have to run candidates in all provinces and territories in Canada.
Agree, the fact that they have Federal Party status is a joke. Shows the sorry state of our country.
Old 05-02-2024, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI 6.5 View Post
Agree, the fact that they have Federal Party status is a joke. Shows the sorry state of our country.
Just another example of favoritism towards Quebec.
Old 05-02-2024, 07:39 AM

I think the term we are looking for is Wackodeau.

Thomas Sowell
Old 05-02-2024, 10:21 AM

Quote:
I have yet to hear the Lieberals answer ANY questions in the house.
SO frustrating. Is the sky blue Mr prime minister, yes or no. PP is in bed with Alex Jones. Is a banana yellow Miss Freeland. PP is against Ukraine and supports Russia. Do you breathe air yes or no? 8 out of 10 Canadians get more back from the carbon tax then they pay.

I get that's the game in the house and seen it with past governments but not to this degree. Always a talking point, never anything even close to an answer in the house or in front of media from the libs.
Old 05-02-2024, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner View Post
SO frustrating. Is the sky blue Mr prime minister, yes or no. PP is in bed with Alex Jones. Is a banana yellow Miss Freeland. PP is against Ukraine and supports Russia. Do you breathe air yes or no? 8 out of 10 Canadians get more back from the carbon tax then they pay.

I get that's the game in the house and seen it with past governments but not to this degree. Always a talking point, never anything even close to an answer in the house or in front of media from the libs.

And if the speaker of the house did their job, they would expel MP's that do not answer the question posed.

Question period is a mockery of government. Watching these over paid MP's act like children on a playground should not be allowed.

BW
Old 05-02-2024, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JR- View Post
Was he only voted in because he legalized pot ? YES !
NO! He was elected with the ovaries. I said it and I will keep saying it.
Old 05-02-2024, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcbride View Post
Even Tom Mulcair says the speaker should step down.

https://youtube.com/shorts/Bw4vXS0KG...c72PPgMVB-dlhv
Who's Tom Mulcair, the oracle of Canada?

Had he stayed leader of the NDP maybe we would not be now where we are. Just saying.
Old 05-03-2024, 10:51 PM

A nice tune about wacko.

https://youtu.be/U3h5qfxJJwA?si=fltn2JAsXhVcY1bF
Old 05-04-2024, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking buffalo View Post
You’re probably not going to get an answer to that question either. LOL.
Old 05-04-2024, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckCuller View Post
You’re probably not going to get an answer to that question either. LOL.

The silence is welcome....

"to identify very rare, scarce or special forms of fish and wildlife outdoor recreation opportunities and to ensure that access to these opportunities continues to be available to all Albertans."
Old 05-04-2024, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikergolf View Post
I think the term we are looking for is Wackodeau.
I like it lol.
Old 05-04-2024, 06:44 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 05-05-2024, 10:37 AM

Trudeau's still saying he won't step down and that he's the party's best hope to win the next election. That may be true but 0 x10 is still 0. I think it's great that he's willing to ride a sinking ship to the bottom. It won't just be his failure but the failure of the entire liberal party when they take the worst election beating in Canadian history. And he won't be able to blame it on a different candidate. Losing opposition status for the liberal party would be fantastic.
Old 05-05-2024, 10:48 AM

Quote:
what would you prefer us to do

——-bow to the master

——-grovel for food

——-say and do nothing while we disintegrate

——-just give up

sheeesh
Old 05-05-2024, 01:32 PM

Just saying, I don't believe there is anything stopping someone for running for the BQ in any other province. Aside from the fact everyone knows they wouldn't have a hope in hell of getting voted in, in any other province.