Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 09:42 PM

Default D.Trump

Is it just me or are other people annoyed at the fact that Americans are whining and complaining all over the place about Donald Trump THEIR elected president. Everywhere I look I see negative remarks or posts on how bad the country is under his command.

It's probably just me but.... ahhhhh wait now, it just dawned on me that we have a Simillar situation in Canada. Lol. Oh and more so our great province of Alberta. Ugh why did I even go here,just thinking about our premier makes me sad.
Old 02-17-2017, 10:08 PM

Old 02-17-2017, 10:21 PM

Default My bad

Oops. My bad, it's been a while since I posted and the last time I was on here I assumed this was the right place to Bee itch. That's what everyone else's was doing so heck why not.

Stay positive my friend.
Old 02-17-2017, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterfisher View Post
Oops. My bad, it's been a while since I posted and the last time I was on here I assumed this was the right place to Bee itch. That's what everyone else's was doing so heck why not.

Stay positive my friend.
Well then, from your perspective, you're fitting right in.

And if we want to deal in truth, BS to your statement about the last time you posted ....you posted 14 times in December alone.......so who Bing now?!?
Old 02-18-2017, 12:49 AM

Default Oh boy

Well then I guess it's a matter of perspective in both regards of views and time frames. I also recall a lot of derailing which is still alive.
My post was merely about the fact that US citizens are complaining more so than cheering about their president. It's in the media everywhere about how disgusted hey are yet someone had to vote and now know one wants to own up to their decisions.

I appreciate your research none the less. Keep that hook wet.
Old 02-18-2017, 06:41 AM

Media trying to stay relevant. Blast Trump.
Old 02-18-2017, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Is it just me or are other people annoyed at the fact that Americans are whining and complaining all over the place about Donald Trump THEIR elected president. Everywhere I look I see negative remarks or posts on how bad the country is under his command.

It's probably just me but.... ahhhhh wait now, it just dawned on me that we have a Simillar situation in Canada. Lol. Oh and more so our great province of Alberta. Ugh why did I even go here,just thinking about our premier makes me sad.
The voices on the left are louder, as they control all the major media.

I think the Tea Party and Fox and Breitbart, etc moaned and complained a lot, but the left just tuned it better then the right.

What I find so baffling is how the MSM prints filth like the "Golden Showers," and anyone who doesn't believe in open borders is a deplorable degenerate alt right redneck racist. I'd like to know if buddy getting off the plane has ties to ISIS or Hezbollah.
Old 02-18-2017, 09:22 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:

Say it ain't soooooo complaining is not taxed.......give us an indication of the people.....complainers.

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 02-18-2017, 12:56 PM

The liberal-left will protest the opening of a flower shop if they think a camera will be there. The conservative-right folks are to busy at work to attend.
Old 02-18-2017, 01:21 PM

I am NO Liberal or NDP supporter (not by a long shot!), but I swear some of the worst whiners, b*tchers and loudest crybabies are the RightWingNuts that lurk here on these forums. They make the liberals look like amateurs at it.

Bubba, take a look in the mirror. It ain't pretty
Old 02-18-2017, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Wolf View Post
I am NO Liberal or NDP supporter (not by a long shot!), but I swear some of the worst whiners, b*tchers and loudest crybabies are the RightWingNuts that lurk here on these forums. They make the liberals look like amateurs at it.

Well jeez I ain't the only one.
Old 02-18-2017, 03:02 PM

Quote:

Old 02-18-2017, 03:58 PM

Cool Seriously

You gotta be kidding me; give you examples...If you listen to any radio station like Bloomberg, CNN or headline, you always here about people downing Trump and his decisions.

You have Fox News and shows like Colbert and other similar ones that criticize his every move and it is indeed Media boasting that can ruin a lot of people's credibility which is why he says it like it is. Do I agree with what he's doing? Only to some degree.

If a majority vote has elected a particular candidate than they should show ownage of that yet I don't see much of it being posted. Now the other side is that we hardly ever hear good news as it doesn't give much meat for the whiners and Bitchers as some of you have mentioned. Indeed the Bubbas should look in the mirror.

Every single post on any forum will have more than one sided replies as well as replies by some under educated people; or at least people who misunderstand circumstances.

I have found that with a forum that has almost 65000 members, there are typically 5-800 actively using this site and it amazes me how many black kettles there are.
Typical, someone posts a subject or just a blurb and they get blasted about their views or the like. I remember when I joined this forum back in 2008/9 and there were so many people that gave great advise or unbiased insight on topics but they have mostly moved on to other online places due to the negativity portrayed by some of AO members. I am not saying that this post is being hammered with stupid replies but there are many I have read over the past year that are scrutinized to death. People join this site and ask some basic questions only to be welcomed by ruthless idiotic remarks. Just my opinion if it matters.

Last edited by hunterfisher; 02-18-2017 at 04:05 PM.
Old 02-18-2017, 04:12 PM
AO Sponsor

Quote:

Amen sir...
Old 02-18-2017, 05:01 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:

Good God, I think you went too far!

Yer gonna hurt their feelings

Mac
Old 02-18-2017, 06:02 PM

Default Doesn't take long

Exactly. Don't take lot to have a point proven.
Old 02-18-2017, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco View Post
Well jeez I ain't the only one.
Surprised it took you so long. Now you have a soul mate to play with.
Old 02-19-2017, 12:38 AM
Banned

Quote:

At least Trump's capable of intelligent decisions (but chooses not to at times) where as our leader takes selfies.
Old 02-19-2017, 07:13 AM

Perhaps some of those Trump protesters are afraid they'll get jobs and have to pay off their student loans.
Old 02-19-2017, 10:09 AM
Gone Hunting

This just in "RUSSIANS HACK INTO ELECTION CAMPAIGN" . WOW! now that is important news.

I was having coffee this morning while Grandma was scrolling for Tree House. {If you don't know. you don't have grandkids}. She was getting ready to do the girls hair. She stopped at one of the news channels and yep you guessed it. The talking heads had uncovered a sinister plot between the Russians and Trump to win the election. This lead to some questions.

I thought the election was in November 2016. How is this "NEWS"?

If the Russians could influence the U.S. elections, how did Obama get elected....twice?

How does tossing a brick through the window at 'No Frills" get Trudeau out of office?

How does burning your neighbour's car or a police car get Trump out of office?

Who gives a dang what somebody who spent their entire lives entertaining the great unwashed masses with illusions, sleight of hand and imaginary situations and solutions, says about the state of the union?

Who pays for the cleanup from the damage, destruction and disturbance from FREE Speech protests?

Why don't the protesters clean up their own mess? Aren't they concerned about the environment?

Why did no one whine and complain about Obama?

Coffee's done. I think I'll toss a few bumpers for the doggies.

Why would I do that? LOL

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 02-19-2017, 10:29 AM

It's great when Donald spouts off after terror attacks in Sweden... when there wasn't one. Another line of his BS. He creates as much lies and fake news as "MSM" and "liberals"

The real issue is extreme ideology, whether left or alt right.
Old 02-19-2017, 10:41 AM

I'm beginning to half wonder if Trump isn't isn't working a bit of a distraction campaign of his own, keep'em looking here and they won't look there. It may serve his purpose to have them chasing all this krap. However, he is experiencing the wrath of the rats in the woodpile at the moment. Not sure how anyone ever gets a handle on that.
Old 02-19-2017, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadham View Post
It's great when Donald spouts off after terror attacks in Sweden... when there wasn't one. Another line of his BS. He creates as much lies and fake news as "MSM" and "liberals"

100% agree.

The biggest BSer in the history of mankind with an ego to match.
Old 02-19-2017, 11:35 AM

Quote:

Agree 100%

on all accounts
Old 02-19-2017, 11:41 AM

Quote:
You gotta be kidding me; give you examples...If you listen to any radio station like Bloomberg, CNN or headline, you always here about people downing Trump and his decisions.

You have Fox News and shows like Colbert and other similar ones that criticize his every move and it is indeed Media boasting that can ruin a lot of people's credibility which is why he says it like it is.
People, and the Media, will criticise decision they may not agree with .... that's what freedom is.

That does not ruin Trump's credibility.

Trump ruins Trump's credibility.

The guy spouts lies as fast as his lips move.
Old 02-19-2017, 12:11 PM

Trumpy's biggest problems is that he is at heart a showboatin' promoter and his overwhelming tendency to run his mouth before his brain drops into gear
Old 02-19-2017, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
People, and the Media, will criticise decision they may not agree with .... that's what freedom is.

That does not ruin Trump's credibility.

Trump ruins Trump's credibility.

The guy spouts lies as fast as his lips move.
This is what happens, when politics runs amok. Pick the best of the worst. America deserves Trump. The next 4 years will be comical, not boring. Somehow the Deep State need to be purged. Trump administration is at War. War with democrats, media, CIA, FBI, NSA, Latino, Muslim, Mexico, Canada, China, Palestine, Russia, Syria, moose, bears, and bee's. Trump Likes Goldman Sachs.
Old 02-19-2017, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadham View Post

A rape epidemic and big chunk of the city of Malmo a no go zone may not be a terrorist attack but it's still pretty bad. Maybe worse.
Old 02-19-2017, 03:42 PM

Sweden is the rape capital of europe, and it aint Olaf doing all the rapin' BTFW.
Old 02-19-2017, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered user View Post
Sweden is the rape capital of europe, and it aint Olaf doing all the rapin' BTFW.
I am worried about my 15 year old niece. She wants to move back to Edmonton. However her parents said no.
Closed Thread