Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2017, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingtail View Post
A rape epidemic and big chunk of the city of Malmo a no go zone may not be a terrorist attack but it's still pretty bad. Maybe worse.
And the shovelling begins.. or false news... or well he screwed up.

He seems to be doing that a lot lately.

Well at least this time he mentioned how he screwed up... by watching a Fox program.

But according to his own admission, being president is "hard".

Last edited by Jadham; 02-19-2017 at 05:17 PM.
Old 02-20-2017, 09:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadham View Post
It's great when Donald spouts off after terror attacks in Sweden... when there wasn't one. Another line of his BS. He creates as much lies and fake news as "MSM" and "liberals"

The real issue is extreme ideology, whether left or alt right.
Did you hear his comments on Sweden ?
He never said anything about a terrors attack ,your just repeating the MSM fake news your getting from CNN.
Here's what he actually said and what he was referring to .
https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-ami-horowitz/

But then again you probably know more than this guy who's actually been there and interviewed people for his documentary
Old 02-20-2017, 09:47 AM
Banned

What's going on in Sweden ?

https://youtu.be/y1_viPSD-bY
Old 02-20-2017, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer View Post
Did you hear his comments on Sweden ?
He never said anything about a terrors attack ,your just repeating the MSM fake news your getting from CNN.
Here's what he actually said and what he was referring to .
https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-ami-horowitz/

But then again you probably know more than this guy who's actually been there and interviewed people for his documentary
Lol. You want to resurrect the same arguments that closed the other thread?

Fine. Yes I heard his blather about Sweden. He talked about Sweden in the same paragraph as the other terrorist issues. Hence the confusion around the world. Maybe if the guy knew how speak in full paragraphs, transition properly from one topic to another, answer without babbling and diversion, he could actually communicate like a national leader. Or at least hire a better speech editor. His "explanation" today is weak damage control and makes him look even funnier.

Rape stats in Sweden high because of refugees? Complete bs. Always been high, long before the Syrian war. Look it up. Fake news comes just as readily from that joker as anywhere else.

Some incidents and posting on Facebook and dumbtube, or by propagandists, whether from the left or alt right, does not equate to "real news".
Old 02-20-2017, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadham View Post
Lol. You want to resurrect the same arguments that closed the other thread?

Fine. Yes I heard his blather about Sweden. He talked about Sweden in the same paragraph as the other terrorist issues. Hence the confusion around the world. Maybe if the guy knew how speak in full paragraphs, transition properly from one topic to another, answer without babbling and diversion, he could actually communicate like a national leader. Or at least hire a better speech editor. His "explanation" today is weak damage control and makes him look even funnier.

Rape stats in Sweden high because of refugees? Complete bs. Always been high, long before the Syrian war. Look it up. Fake news comes just as readily from that joker as anywhere else.

Some incidents and posting on Facebook and dumbtube, or by propagandists, whether from the left or alt right, does not equate to "real news".
"Isn't it a bizarre human phenomenon that people only see abuse from the factions they disagree with not from the ones they like "
Unknown
Old 02-20-2017, 12:40 PM

Very pertinent quote. D Trump and his alt right fanatics should learn from it, as could those on the extreme left.
Old 02-20-2017, 02:43 PM

Quote:
"Isn't it a bizarre human phenomenon that people only see abuse from the factions they disagree with not from the ones they like "
Unknown
Yes .... bizarre.
Old 02-20-2017, 02:51 PM

"GO Trump" !!

Love the guy..wish Alberta had one..
Old 02-20-2017, 02:56 PM
Banned

Funny how nobody on the left seemed to care too much when Obama or the Clinton's were lying to them about major policies, but when Trump fires away from the hip with hyperbolic statements to make a point he's subverting democracy.

Looks like the left is hell bent on securing a second term for Trump.
Old 02-20-2017, 03:11 PM

There is a newish term around, calling political idealogues "snowflakes". I guess it is to highlight their delicate sensibilities and inability to handle the heat, or
respectfully consider other positions.

It has become quickly apparent with his gaffes, inaccuracies, his own "false news" followed by his inability to handle the questions and criticisms that result from them that D Trump is the biggest snowflake of them all.
Old 02-20-2017, 03:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
Funny how nobody on the left seemed to care too much when Obama or the Clinton's were lying to them about major policies, but when Trump fires away from the hip with hyperbolic statements to make a point he's subverting democracy.

Yup. Second term for Trump and 2024 the U.S. Will have it heir first women president. Ivanka Trump.
Old 02-20-2017, 05:48 PM

Quote:

I agree, I wouldn't count a second term out for him. They have a rather large selection uneducated trailer trash down south that just love him.
No accounting for taste is there ?????
Old 02-20-2017, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Yup. Second term for Trump and 2024 the U.S. Will have it heir first women president. Ivanka Trump.
Not without a constitutional amendment, they don't want no furriner president down there. Especially after seeing what the last furriner done them.
Old 02-20-2017, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott h View Post
I agree, I wouldn't count a second term out for him. They have a rather large selection uneducated trailer trash down south that just love him.
No sir, look at the dear leaders we have here.
Old 02-20-2017, 07:13 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
I get a kick out of Canadians giggling like school kids over the president the Americans elected when we have Jr. stumbling around up here, who by the way carried the vote in BC's lower mainland...you're right, there is no accounting for taste with the uneducated...
Old 02-20-2017, 07:23 PM

If you don't like what they are saying about Trump on the left news switch to the right news where they love Trump.
Old 02-20-2017, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal53 View Post
I get a kick out of Canadians giggling like school kids over the president the Americans elected when we have Jr. stumbling around up here, who by the way carried the vote in BC's lower mainland...you're right, there is no accounting for taste with the uneducated...
You do realize that Alberta voted in Notley? Right? What was that about taste?
Old 02-20-2017, 07:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
You do realize that Alberta voted in Notley? Right? What was that about taste?
No need to belittle 39% of Alberta.
Old 02-20-2017, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterfisher View Post
Well then I guess it's a matter of perspective in both regards of views and time frames. I also recall a lot of derailing which is still alive.
My post was merely about the fact that US citizens are complaining more so than cheering about their president. It's in the media everywhere about how disgusted hey are yet someone had to vote and now know one wants to own up to their decisions.

I appreciate your research none the less. Keep that hook wet.
I am an American Citizen and its a small majority as you that gets the attention and the news and its the people with weak minds that have nothing to do but sit on their arse sucking up EI benefits. These people that have the time to protest should have something called a job. (Dugh)
President Trump is doing what he promised, and has inherited a mess from Obama.
In stead of condemning him, he is the president of the United States so lets support him on both sides. Its time we have a president who has a back bone. Give the guy a chance.

Bobby
Old 02-20-2017, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knot Rite View Post
I am an American Citizen and its a small majority as you that gets the attention and the news and its the people with weak minds that have nothing to do but sit on their arse sucking up EI benefits. These people that have the time to protest should have something called a job. (Dugh)
President Trump is doing what he promised, and has inherited a mess from Obama.
In stead of condemning him, he is the president of the United States so lets support him on both sides. Its time we have a president who has a back bone. Give the guy a chance.

Bobby
Bingo^^^ We should clean our own doorstep first.

"Me neither but it's all in the eye of the beer holder"
norwestalta

.....out of bounds.....but funny none the less!

LC

"Funny how when a bear eats another bear, no one bats an eye, but......

when a human eats another human, people act like it's the end if the friggin world. News coverage, tweets, blogs, outrage, Piers Morgan etcetc.

Go figure." -Huntinstuff
Old 02-20-2017, 08:57 PM

Quote:
No need to belittle 39% of Alberta.
What do you think the people of the US feel like. Trump got voted by only 19% of the population.
Old 02-20-2017, 09:10 PM

Quote:
What do you think the people of the US feel like. Trump got voted by only 19% of the population.

Guess the rest should have got off their *****es and voted? Complacency kills...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-20-2017, 09:14 PM

Sorry Knot but a political leader is a lightning rod for attention and criticism. That's life. Did we give our provincial and federal leaders a break from criticism on this board when they were just elected? They are just doing their job according to their platforms/what they promised (and they even had a stronger mandate than Trump since they at least had the majority of the popular vote compared to their rivals).
Old 02-20-2017, 09:35 PM
Banned

Quote:

Really

Trump got 26.8% of the eligible vote.
Your hero the shinny pony got 27.1 % of the eligible vote and 19.7 %of the population voted for him.

Last edited by stringer; 02-20-2017 at 09:45 PM.
Old 02-20-2017, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Really

Your hero the shinny pony got 27.1 % of the eligible vote and 19.7 %of the population voted for him.
USA population 325,633,602
Number of votes Trump got 62,979,879
Percentage of people that voted for him is 19.34%
Old 02-20-2017, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Really

I'm assuming by the term "shiny pony" you are talking about Trudeau? Actually I voted for Harper.....again, but it wasn't to be. It was unlike Alberta where Notley got in because too many people can't do simple math.....and THAT may well happen again
Old 02-20-2017, 10:44 PM

Quote:
your close but not really, there are approx 220,000,000 eligible voters, of which only approx 136,500,000 actually voted...

so more like ~46% of people voted for him

but popular vote is not used so that % does not even matter other then just being a statistic

bottom line is he won 306 to 232 on the votes that actually matter
he won by a large margin, not a total blow out, but still a large margin

if people dont like it they should be protesting for election reform.. but anyone can promise that, right JT??

Last edited by D4l3k; 02-20-2017 at 11:10 PM.
Old 02-20-2017, 10:46 PM

[QUOTE=rugatika;3476790]Funny how nobody on the left seemed to care too much when Obama or the Clinton's were lying to them about major policies, but when Trump fires away from the hip with hyperbolic statements to make a point he's subverting democracy.

I think it just just the fact that it is so much easier to tell when Trump is lying..

Mack
Old 02-20-2017, 10:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Old 02-21-2017, 02:16 AM
Banned

Re: "I think it just just the fact that it is so much easier to tell when Trump is lying"

If his lips are moving its a fair bet.
Closed Thread