Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 10-15-2011, 11:37 PM

thats a sick deer , congrats!
Old 10-16-2011, 09:17 AM

Beauty buck and really great field pics, congrats!
Old 10-16-2011, 09:21 AM

I'm lovin this post! Crow eatin crow eatin crow, Ha Ha!

Awesome deer!
Old 10-16-2011, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottymouth View Post
That's gross right?

He looks every bit of it too. Huge congrats again, man he'll look great on the wall.

Livingthedream, looks like now somebody owes you an apology! Good luck on that one.
HaHa! Enough apologizing already! On second thought - there are a couple of guys who should have apologized to raw outdoors for critizing his field photos. That was pretty low! Also there was one person who should apologize to the forum for stiring things up with his B.S. about the score. This crap is how these posts often go sideways in a hurry.

To quickly sum up things congrats. to raw outdoors for an awesome bow kill and to Pottymouth, Kurt505, TBark, wbl170, Trophyboy, and BitRunner for all guessing within 8 inches of the actual score.

As for my guess I was still out by 19 inches so I have work to do on my guesstimating. One last thing from me - there are plenty of lessons here for everyone, including me, on how to behave on this forum.
Old 10-16-2011, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinthedream View Post
HaHa! Enough apologizing already! On second thought - there are a couple of guys who should have apologized to raw outdoors for critizing his field photos. That was pretty low! Also there was one person who should apologize to the forum for stiring things up with his B.S. about the score. This crap is how these posts often go sideways in a hurry.

To quickly sum up things congrats. to raw outdoors for an awesome bow kill and to Pottymouth, Kurt505, TBark, wbl170, Trophyboy, and BitRunner for all guessing within 8 inches of the actual score.

As for my guess I was still out by 19 inches so I have work to do on my guesstimating. One last thing from me - there are plenty of lessons here for everyone, including me, on how to behave on this forum.
U see,the locals were only 11" off.eleven inches is,nt that close,but its alot closer than Justinc and bambi's #'s....

Eitherway livinthedream ur an alright guy and I appaulagize2 u about the bs local score of the buck.sometimes things have to be said and unfortunatley u were collateral damage,again im sorry,wj.
Old 10-16-2011, 04:34 PM

Accepted!!!
Old 10-16-2011, 05:52 PM

Hey great deer man!!!!
Old 10-16-2011, 08:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinthedream View Post

So who are you refering to in the second paragraph....... I never put down any pictures. He is sitting back.... Also put a live pic of a deer and I will be almost spot on everytime... pictures of dead deer can make a big one look small or a apsolute monster... either way Like I stated congrats to the Op....If you are refering to me. You should pm me with your critisisum...I was rassin you not putting anybody down...

Also I dont care if the deer scores 300". It aint mine and I dont need to be happy or sad over it.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:15 PM

Nice buck Reece, congrats. Maybe another ABA award coming up for you? I hope you renewed your membership?