Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 10-31-2017, 09:23 PM
Banned

Default No discussions over the JFK file release?

I'm surprised. Lots coming out.
Old 10-31-2017, 09:25 PM
Banned

All the good stuff is going to be blacked out.

It is interesting how the CIA was willing to stage fake terrorist attacks back then already.
Old 10-31-2017, 09:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newview01 View Post

It is interesting how the CIA was willing to stage fake terrorist attacks back then already.
All the files have been released haven't they? CIA wanted 6 more months, but Trump said to dump them. last batch hit the web on Saturday.

Hitler in South America? Operation paper clip all of a sudden doesn't seem so tin foil. Interesting to see mention of Hitler anywhere in the JFK assassination files. Well known that the US brought Nazi's to America after WW2.

False flag attacks in Miami to blame Cuba, yep. Loved that one.

JFK was shot from the front and side, no big surprise there. Eisenhower memo claiming the American public needs to believe that Oswald was a lone wolf. List goes on.
Old 10-31-2017, 09:29 PM

Default jfk

I just saw JFK The Smoking Gun on the weekend. I was quite impressed with it and the new stuff I learned about it. A good watch if you have time.

Geo
Old 10-31-2017, 09:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdoctor View Post
All the files have been released haven't they? CIA wanted 6 more months, but Trump said to dump them. last batch hit the web on Saturday.

Hitler in South America? Operation paper clip all of a sudden doesn't seem so tin foil. Interesting to see mention of Hitler anywhere in the JFK assassination files.

False flag attacks in Miami, yep. Loved that one.

JFK was shot from the front and side, no big surprise there. Eisenhower memo claiming the American public needs to believe that Oswald was a lone wolf. List goes on.
Last I read they were going to release what had been held back but most of it was going to be redacted.

I laugh when people laugh at conspiracy theories. Nothing is too far out for the American government, as these docs confirm.

Also - as for bringing Nazis to America - most people don’t know the Bush’s role in WWII.
Old 10-31-2017, 09:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Last I read they were going to release what had been held back but most of it was going to be redacted.

I laugh when people laugh at conspiracy theories. Nothing is too far out for the American government, as these docs confirm.

Also - as for bringing Nazis to America - most people don’t know the Bush’s role in WWII.
And past docs released. I'm surprised at how many people don't know about past declassified dumps but call people like me tin foil hat.

cubana flight 455, USS Liberty, Gulf of Tonkin, the list goes on and on. Lies, BS etc.

I can only laugh at people that believe that Oswald killed Kennedy. Marksman, not even an expert getting off 3 shots in 6 seconds with a piece of crap bolt action Carcano. Many have tried and couldn't do it.
Old 10-31-2017, 10:00 PM

Quote:
And past docs released. I'm surprised at how many people don't know about past declassified dumps but call people like me tin foil hat.

cubana flight 455, USS Liberty, Gulf of Tonkin, the list goes on and on. Lies, BS etc.

I can only laugh at people that believe that Oswald killed Kennedy. Marksman, not even an expert getting off 3 shots in 6 seconds with a piece of crap bolt action Carcano. Many have tried and couldn't do it.

funny you should say that as I’ve seen several documentaries where it has been accomplished. Just because you can’t do it doesn’t mean someone else can’t.
Old 10-31-2017, 10:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtruckin View Post
funny you should say that as I’ve seen several documentaries where it has been accomplished. Just because you can’t do it doesn’t mean someone else can’t.
Which ones, I'd like to see it. I'm not a great shot, never have been, will never claim to be.
Old 10-31-2017, 11:25 PM
Banned

Newview01, you're right. More coming in April, I thought they were all dumped.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:07 AM

They snuffed out JFK cause he was starting to issue debt free money or something to help people out ....... I think ........ idk........

Don't like thinking too much about the conspiracy side of things
Old 11-01-2017, 10:23 AM

Funny that in the Oliver Stone movie it hinted that the CIA worked with the MOB to provide gunmen to assassinate JFK and everyone thought how ridiculous. In the dump it shows the CIA working with the mob to hire gunmen to assassinate Castro but Bobbie Kennedy eneded it. HMMM. So for $150,000 you will clip Castro, how much for a Kennedy or 2?
Old 11-01-2017, 11:10 AM

Not much of a conspiracy guy but the Kennedys had plenty of enemies, not too shocking if more than one person took JFK out.

Nazis to America? Also cant see why that would be to shocking, especially if they had some kind of skill or knowledge useful for the upcoming battle against the Soviets.

Would be an interesting read, will have to check them out..there a particular site to view the documents?
Old 11-01-2017, 11:14 AM

Quote:
I'm surprised. Lots coming out.
What has come out that's truly new or surprising? Government still holding back documents. This changes no one's mind, either way.
Old 11-01-2017, 11:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyD111 View Post
Not much of a conspiracy guy but the Kennedys had plenty of enemies, not too shocking if more than one person took JFK out.

Nazis to America? Also cant see why that would be to shocking, especially if they had some kind of skill or knowledge useful for the upcoming battle against the Soviets.

Would be an interesting read, will have to check them out..there a particular site to view the documents?
Too many for one person to read, but google fbi and cia declassifieds, there's links to their declassified docs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okotokian View Post
What has come out that's truly new or surprising? Government still holding back documents. This changes no one's mind, either way.
Depends on what you believe. Do you believe Oswald acted alone or was something else going on?
Old 11-01-2017, 11:32 AM

Quote:

Depends on what you believe. Do you believe Oswald acted alone or was something else going on?
The government position has always been that he acted alone. It still is, isn't it?

The problem of course is that you can never prove that someone acted alone. The best you can ever say is that no evidence was found of a conspiracy. So conspiracy theories will always abound.
Old 11-01-2017, 12:00 PM
Banned

Old 11-01-2017, 12:05 PM
Banned

Quote:

Operation northwoods. Google it. Its a declassified document where they would crash planes into buildings and blame it on the cubans. False flags are well documented
Old 11-01-2017, 12:07 PM
Banned

Quote:

Quote:

I laugh at people who are naive and living in bliss. If they dont see it on the 6 oclock news or in grade 9 social studies it must be tin foil hat stuff..
Old 11-01-2017, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlyDistracting View Post
I laugh at people who are naive and living in bliss. If they dont see it on the 6 oclock news or in grade 9 social studies it must be tin foil hat stuff..
There are those who think there are no conspiracies, then there are those who think everything has a conspiracy behind it. Sanity & truth lies somewhere between the two camps.
Old 11-01-2017, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
There are those who think there are no conspiracies, then there are those who think everything has a conspiracy behind it. Sanity & truth lies somewhere between the two camps.
This right here is one of the smartest things I've read on the internet in months, and it applies to just about everything. Thanks for the shot of reality CaberTosser.
Old 11-01-2017, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandHeart View Post
This right here is one of the smartest things I've read on the internet in months, and it applies to just about everything. Thanks for the shot of reality CaberTosser.
It's true. a big x2
Old 11-01-2017, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
And this is just how government intelligence likes it. Is the truth somewhere on the left? Yes. Is it somewhere on the right? Yep. Is it somewhere in the middle. You bet.

That's standard protocol. How far did the public manage to get? Exactly nowhere....and their greatest hope is that the public is even more confused afterwards.

All of the files or evidence they didn't want anyone else to ever see or could implicate anyone has long long since been destroyed. The stuff they do have won't shed any new light on anything of significance and the stuff they release will be so heavily redacted it'll be totally useless outside of creating a bit of publicity for Trump or act as a diversion for the public.
Old 11-01-2017, 02:48 PM

Harper killed JFK and Trump was on the grassy knoll, it's not in the declassified documents but they do show Kennedy was hit from the front and side, so that's enough proof right there for cnn.
Old 11-01-2017, 03:46 PM

I'm kind of at that place in life, where even if all The Truth came out, I probably still wouldn't care. CIA killed Kennedy? So what. Area 51 and Roswell is full of alien carcasses? *yawn*.....Nazi's escaped to Argentina and are doing genetic experiments to recreate the Aryan Master Race? Hey, everybody needs a hobby...

The entire friggin universe is full of mysteries. Most of what people believe is true is complete rubbish, and I put all religions in that category. What matters? Working, paying the bills, enjoying the food on your plate and the drink in your glass, friends and family, petting your dog. Also watching the Oilers lose to the Penguins tonight.

The stock market will rise. The stock market will fall. There will be bubbles and crashes. And you will die some day.

Any questions?

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 11-01-2017, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlyDistracting View Post
Operation northwoods. Google it. Its a declassified document where they would crash planes into buildings and blame it on the cubans. False flags are well documented
Maybe read ALL the documents about Operation Northwoods- just enough BS and with circumstantial evidence for the conspiracy theory lovers to go nuts.
Cat
Old 11-01-2017, 04:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
I'm kind of at that place in life, where even if all The Truth came out, I probably still wouldn't care. CIA killed Kennedy? So what. Area 51 and Roswell is full of alien carcasses? *yawn*.....Nazi's escaped to Argentina and are doing genetic experiments to recreate the Aryan Master Race? Hey, everybody needs a hobby...

The entire friggin universe is full of mysteries. Most of what people believe is true is complete rubbish, and I put all religions in that category. What matters? Working, paying the bills, enjoying the food on your plate and the drink in your glass, friends and family, petting your dog. Also watching the Oilers lose to the Penguins tonight.

The stock market will rise. The stock market will fall. There will be bubbles and crashes. And you will die some day.

Any questions?

Do you have a point spread?
Old 11-01-2017, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purgatory.sv View Post
Do you have a point spread?
11...just kidding, that is my stock answer for everything. Eleven. I just like the number. As for the Pens and Oilers....point spread is 3 for Pens.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 11-01-2017, 04:50 PM
Banned

excellent!
Old 11-01-2017, 05:07 PM

Maybe the conspiracy theories are the conspiracy theories

"Me neither but it's all in the eye of the beer holder"
norwestalta

.....out of bounds.....but funny none the less!

LC

"Funny how when a bear eats another bear, no one bats an eye, but......

when a human eats another human, people act like it's the end if the friggin world. News coverage, tweets, blogs, outrage, Piers Morgan etcetc.

Go figure." -Huntinstuff
Old 11-01-2017, 05:35 PM

I haven't dug into any of this stuff, but I did watch a documentary on "the Hickey" theory.

Seemed quite plausible to me based on what the documentary mentions as the main things reported and ignored.

Size of entry wound - smaller compared to Oswald's bullet, numerous people reporting the smell of gun powder at street level (far away from the position of Oswald) the video snip showing the agent grabbing the AR and the sudden lurch of the vehicle as the weapon was clearly pointed into the direction of the president's car, the agents interference at the hospital/autopsy, the missing brain, etc...

I dunno, I thought this theory seemed to be quite plausible to me.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/a...un-f2D11634276

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=269NiovMgrs