Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 06-14-2009, 09:09 PM
Banned

Default Custom Waders

I'm in the market for a set of breathable waders with sock feet, problem is I can't find the right size. This isn't exactly surprising, I've had to get things like suits custom made since I was a teenager.

I need something that can fit a 52" chest but only has a 30" inseam and preferably a 38" waist.

So I need to find somebody that can either make them fully custom or take an off the shelf pair and cut 6" off the legs. I tried the google but haven't found anything useful.

Anyone have an idea?
Old 06-14-2009, 09:51 PM

Default Custm Waders

They used to make some custom waders here in town at Springbrook with their Wardell waders. They still might be doing it.

They have lots of sizes already, but I bet if you called the local office they would set you straight.

Findal
Old 06-15-2009, 07:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findal View Post
They used to make some custom waders here in town at Springbrook with their Wardell waders. They still might be doing it.

They have lots of sizes already, but I bet if you called the local office they would set you straight.

Findal
x2
Old 06-15-2009, 08:10 AM
Banned

Default Custom Waders

I believe that Simms and Bare both make custom waders. They are a bit pricy but I know a couple people who have had them made and said they fit great. Most of the higher end fishing shops should have sizing forms for both companies. If I remember right they are over 500.00