Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 04-01-2012, 07:19 PM

Default Please Delete.................

So,I Went and traded for a LH 2010 Mathews z7,Always wanted a Mathews z7 and now i finnaly got one,Pretty excited to get it and get it shootin,Im headin into Northern Ontario in 2 Weeks (3 Hours North of Red Lake) to guide in a Fly in Fishing Camp,so i can only take 1-2 of my Bows,Definitly gonna be my Axe 6 and my Z7,Anybody own a z7 and what do you guys think about them?
Old 04-02-2012, 03:36 PM

I've shot them both. They are quite quiet but it doesnt compare to my X-Force SS for speed wise and hitten power. But each to there own.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlyman1980 View Post
So,I Went and traded for a LH 2010 Mathews z7,Always wanted a Mathews z7 and now i finnaly got one,Pretty excited to get it and get it shootin,Im headin into Northern Ontario in 2 Weeks (3 Hours North of Red Lake) to guide in a Fly in Fishing Camp,so i can only take 1-2 of my Bows,Definitly gonna be my Axe 6 and my Z7,Anybody own a z7 and what do you guys think about them?
Picked up a Mathew’s Z7 Extreme in January… love it… real smooth fast shooting bow…

Can’t wait for September…
Old 04-02-2012, 04:27 PM

Welcome to the Mathews club. It will be hard to ever go back. I also have a Z7 and has been a great bow to shoot. The Helim looks nice but I haven't shot my Z7 enough to upgrade yet.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:53 PM

Default finally got a mathews

Good choice! I love my Z7, the critters don't like it much though.
Old 04-02-2012, 06:23 PM

Congrats on your mathews! I had a z7 and now have moved on to the helim. I personaly love the light weight of the helim but they are both great bows. I am sure you will be very happy with your choice.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck Renagade View Post
I've shot them both. They are quite quiet but it doesnt compare to my X-Force SS for speed wise and hitten power. But each to there own.
Ya i have a X-force Treestand Gx and i prefer my Axe 6 over any other Pse i have ever owned,But any Pse is a Great Bow.I Personaly would not go back to a Bow under 30"Ata,Always like the short ata but after buying my Axe 6,Its a Shooter for Sure,I Have it Shootin Amzing out to 60 Yards right now,Need to Sight my 70 Yard pin in this weekend,I could definitly kill any animal at 60 yards right now,Even though our shots are rarely more then 40 Yards from a treestand,i am getting ready for moose huntin in Northern Ontario this fall.I will never give up my Axe 6,Its my Baby and like an extention of my Arm.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:31 AM

Yes i have never ever been this excited to get a Bow,Well maybe with my Axe 6 but thats it,Im Pumped.Goinna try and take a Moose,Bear and a Big Buck this fall,with either the Axe 6 or the Z7.Im pretty deadly already with the Axe 6,Killed everything i have shot at with it so far,Knock on Wood.