Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 03-06-2012, 09:22 PM

Default Handleing Fish

Guys it's amazing that some of the conclusions people can come up with by looking at a picture. Some one will post a picture of a massive fish(pike, trout walleye,perch, etc) everyone goes photoshop, ain't real, don't measure up, background doesn't fit. When looking at a picture of how a fish is being handled it seems to be no different, how do you know all of the details in that fish being handled, you don't, and your going to assume making an(ass-out of -u & me) and that what you have been told, or have read that this is wrong. Unless you are standing next to the person doing the wrong thing you really can't say positively if what this person is doing is incorrect from a picture. I do understand that SOME don't care and SOME don't know about handling fish for release, and this probably will not change But as far as FORUM members posting pictures I would think giving credit where credit is due not making assumptions from your point of view or looking at a picture. the PM function is a great thing if your nor sure