Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Sponsors > Sponsor Forums > Canadian Coyote Company Ltd.

Old 04-21-2015, 01:48 PM
AO Sponsor

Default Coyote Winch Skinner for Sale

Winch skinning machine/pole for coyote etc. Currently have one unit in stock, otherwise available by special order.

To use, open the coyotes legs and hang, pull out tail and clamp back legs, start skinning. This is the same rig as what I currently use. Takes the work out of skinning stiff cold coyotes.

$850.00... Plus GST, in Hays, AB. Shipping is the buyers responsibility. Price can increase with steel price.

Phone 1-403-725-2283

Old 09-12-2015, 09:25 AM
AO Sponsor

This unit is now on sale. It's cluttering up my limited space.
I could be talked into bring it to Westlock next week for the meeting.

$695.00
Old 12-18-2015, 01:13 PM
AO Sponsor

The pictured unit is sold.

We can take special orders of this unit, I do have a professional welder at my disposal. We require 50% down.
Old 10-20-2019, 07:23 AM
AO Sponsor

I don't feel like making these anymore! But Ill help you out.

110 volt winches are available at princess auto. I've been using the 440/880 lb model, single lined to 440. It is kind of fast, if one wanted to slow it down, go to double line 880 setting and will winch half speed, would be much easier on the rocker switch.

The vice grip clamps have 5/16" round stock nested in then welded of course, 2 rods on one side and three on the other.

One tidbit... when mounting the vice grip clamps, instead of welding solid to the table, drill a hole in the c-frame tale each side and bolt a very short length of chain, recommend our USA made wolf chain, and then use the tension bolt at the back of the vice grips and two washers, clamp on each side of bum of pelt.

I haven't done so myself but a custom shop I know has and they never rip the legs at all.