Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 05-30-2012, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRHunter View Post

We were there May long weekend and am excited to announce that to some degree all the calling in to RAP may have helped.

Sat afternoon we were at the spillway and up walked two f&w officers, they checked everyone on shore, measured fish, even called in a boat to come to shore.

Dolled out a ticket (maybe more) to the boat and then moved over to the other side where the old spillway was and passed out some more tickets, took some fish away and checked everyone else.

To say we were pleased was an understatement as fishing there tends to boil my blood more than make it a pleasant day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBADJOHN View Post
I think you'd be fooling yourself , there's fish and wild officers who watch this forum , based on reports and forums such as this is a great tool to them .

I can honestly say its nice running into them on the water .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck View Post
X2 .....ran into a really nice officer this weekend....I practically had to beg him to ask for my license...he helped Dad and I straighten our boat on the trailer and Dad had caught one keeper fish, we showed it to him and he said yup its a keeper....didn't even measure it.

Was a great experience and I was happy to bump into him.

LC
Righteous!!!