Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 09-27-2018, 11:00 AM

Default How many members does your archery club have?

Hi all as the title says i was wondering how big the archery clubs are around the province? I am with Game Country archers in Grande Prairie and this year we are up to 227 members which is a new hi for us. It has been really great to see all the new participants in the sport. I realized i have no clue how big other clubs around the province are so it though i would start a thread to get an idea. Thanks
Old 09-28-2018, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayM77 View Post
Hi all as the title says i was wondering how big the archery clubs are around the province? I am with Game Country archers in Grande Prairie and this year we are up to 227 members which is a new hi for us. It has been really great to see all the new participants in the sport. I realized i have no clue how big other clubs around the province are so it though i would start a thread to get an idea. Thanks
Good question! Not sure what the numbers are in Medicine Hat. I'll have to check an d report back.
Old 10-02-2018, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighROI View Post
Good question! Not sure what the numbers are in Medicine Hat. I'll have to check an d report back.
Thanks! Nobody else out there has any idea how big there club is either i guess lol.