At least someone in politics gets it.

https://www.peoplespartyofcanada.ca/...icy_for_canada
Old 02-01-2019, 10:35 AM

Yes but we don’t want to split the vote and get the Turd for another term
Old 02-01-2019, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoky buck View Post
Yes but we don’t want to split the vote and get the Turd for another term
Agreed,you might as well be voting for Justin if you vote for Max.
Old 02-01-2019, 10:49 AM

Default I like Max

Maybe it’s the people that are afraid to split the vote that are splitting the vote.
If everyone thought Max was right for them and voted for him he would win.
Huh weird EH.
I’ll vote for who’s right for me.
Old 02-01-2019, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckCuller View Post
Maybe it’s the people that are afraid to split the vote that are splitting the vote.
Huh weird EH.
This could be true I am just betting on that most will vote one of the devils they know over a new party

Max does have some points I really like but I fear the damage another term of the Libs would do more

As long as you vote anyone but the Turd I can respect your choice
Old 02-01-2019, 11:10 AM

Default Spread the word educate the sheeple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoky buck View Post
This could be true I am just betting on that most will vote one of the devils they know over a new party

Max does have some points I really like but I fear the damage another term of the Libs would do more

As long as you vote anyone but the Turd I can respect your choice
https://youtu.be/TIu_JBlI6PU
Old 02-01-2019, 11:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Huh weird EH.
A lot of hard core Conservatives like Max...but the majority of soft conservatives, which far outnumber the hard core feel he is too 'left'.
What he should have done was stay with the Conservative party, make sure we get rid of Trudeau and then if he thinks he has a strong following start his own party.
I've talked to a lot of my friends...since Max has come along they've (and myself) have gone from strong hopes of a Conservative gov't in power next year to feeling the most we can hope for is a minority Liberal gov't.
Thanks Max!
Sometimes it's not just about 'me'.
Old 02-01-2019, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtodrick View Post
A lot of hard core Conservatives like Max...but the majority of soft conservatives, which far outnumber the hard core feel he is too 'left'.
What he should have done was stay with the Conservative party, make sure we get rid of Trudeau and then if he thinks he has a strong following start his own party.
I've talked to a lot of my friends...since Max has come along they've (and myself) have gone from strong hopes of a Conservative gov't in power next year to feeling the most we can hope for is a minority Liberal gov't.
Thanks Max!
My thoughts exactly.
Old 02-01-2019, 11:30 AM

Anyone who votes for max is just guaranteeing that the Turd gets another 4 years. We do not need to be splitting the vote. If you can’t vote CPC don’t vote at all.
Old 02-01-2019, 11:45 AM

Default The conservatives chose the wrong leader to beat Trudeau.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtodrick View Post
Thanks Max!
If you cave to fear Andrew Sheer will split the vote.
If they want your firearms are you going to take them in or have them come to you?
Old 02-01-2019, 11:56 AM

I like what Bernier has to say about firearms, but he doesn't have enough support to win, and he doesn't have enough time to win enough support, so voting for him, is actually helping the current government, who will put ore restrictions on firearms ownership. I don't like Scheer myself, but as firearms owners, he is our best realistic option.
Old 02-01-2019, 12:06 PM

Quote:
If you cave to fear Andrew Sheer will split the vote.
If they want your firearms are you going to take them in or have them come to you?
The problem is there is a disagreement on which direction is causing the split and this alone will make it happen

Max creating this party at this time is not going to help get rid of the Libs. We are now in the position that those who want the Turd flushed now have to pray he ****ed off 90% of Canada

Majority I know are voting con and I am going to cross my fingers with this camp with hopes the country follows this trend

Either way we are both crossing our fingers
Old 02-01-2019, 12:08 PM
Banned

Who are these people that we vote for?

https://youtu.be/GWTQgcTn35w
Old 02-01-2019, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconWilly View Post

Huh?
Old 02-01-2019, 03:01 PM

The parties who have a chance of winning always promise you the moon then give you excuses and taxes. You cannot trust anything they say.

The parties who have no chance of winning will promise you whatever you want, they will never have to live up to it.

Burglar: Aren't you going to call the cops?
Farmer: Why? Nobody knows you're here
Old 02-01-2019, 05:16 PM

Another part of the equation is Jagmeet Singh is not the man to split the left. The Liberals couldn't ask for a weaker candidate with no redeeming qualities. The best that could happen is he looses in the byelection and the dippers can find a stronger candidate.
Scheer needs to grow a personality and stand for something other than bashing Trudeau, its too easy.
Mad Max is going to make the leadership debates interesting, Compared to the other 3, he looks capable of telling it like it is. But yeah, he can't win and will split the right.
Old 02-01-2019, 05:28 PM

If the Tories lose this round due to Bernier taking 'their' votes, they'll be forced to play ball for us next time around if they want to win us back. For too long they have been able to get away with inaction and folding to the libs because they knew we didn't have anyone else to vote for.

You naysayers need to think beyond the next four years, this is the future of firearms ownership in this country
Old 02-01-2019, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSwedeItIs View Post
If the Tories lose this round due to Bernier taking 'their' votes, they'll be forced to play ball for us next time around if they want to win us back. For too long they have been able to get away with inaction and folding to the libs because they knew we didn't have anyone else to vote for.

You naysayers need to think beyond the next four years, this is the future of firearms ownership in this country
If the current government is re-elected, so much damage can be done in four years, that it could be too late for firearms owners. There could be a total ban on restricted firearms, and they could be confiscated in another four years.
Old 02-01-2019, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
If the current government is re-elected, so much damage can be done in four years, that it could be too late for firearms owners. There could be a total ban on restricted firearms, and they could be confiscated in another four years.
And the firearms you can still own you will need to sell so you can pay your bills
Old 02-01-2019, 06:24 PM
Gone Hunting

" Scheer needs to grow a personality and stand for something other than bashing Trudeau, its too easy"

In a nutshell.

So if JT wins, welcome to the decline.

If Scheer wins welcome to 4 years of winching through the 'skeg, to get to the other side of the skeg, to do it all again.

If Max wins, well, it's anyone's guess.

If JT wins but Scheer and Max have more seats together, they will form a coalition and we'll be winching through the skeg in one direction, this week and the other direction next week.

We need science to come up with a spine and brain transplant.

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 02-01-2019, 09:06 PM
Suspended User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconWilly View Post

Another post like this? After his thread bashing homosexuality I thought he would be banned. But the strangeness seems to be allowed, or he would have been banned. Admin- am I allowed to point out his mental health problems? Seems to be getting worse.
Old 02-02-2019, 12:37 AM

It baffles me how many fellow conservatives were wooed by Max.

I'd chew my left arm off before ever putting faith in a smooth talking franco Quebecer, and he proved why. All talk and a pure narcissist. Shocking...

It is almost a certainty the wealthy liberal elite are the primary financial contributors to his 'People's Party'. It's disgusting.

Scheer's gotta grow a set and soon. Since Trump's election, there is no tactic too dirty for the left to take. It's actually boarderline insanity by times. Difficult to counter from the higher ditch. My optimism of a change of federal administration is dwindling...
Old 02-02-2019, 07:39 AM
Banned

Don't think the conservative party nor the PPC will win, not because of the vote split. But because of the fact that most Canadians support the liberal party's idea.

But, what do I know? I'm just here to enjoy my time left on Earth, not gonna use that time to worry if Canada becomes a post-national country under government hands.
Old 02-02-2019, 11:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDave View Post
Another post like this? After his thread bashing homosexuality I thought he would be banned. But the strangeness seems to be allowed, or he would have been banned. Admin- am I allowed to point out his mental health problems? Seems to be getting worse.
False accusations and projecting your mental health issues?

Really classy pal!