Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2016, 02:25 PM

Lightbulb I’m Erin O’Toole, candidate for CPC leader. I stand with law abiding firearm owners

Hello Alberta Outsdoorsmen (Go Stampeders!)

My name is Erin O'Toole and, as you may know, I am running to lead the Conservative Party of Canada.

I am the only candidate with a detailed firearms policy, and when I say I will overhaul the existing system, I mean it. So in that spirit, I am inviting you to read about how I plan to stand up for hunters and sport shooters at www.erinotoole.ca/firearms. I welcome your questions and feedback on my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/erinotoolecpc

A bit about me: I was born in Montreal, raised in small-town Ontario and served and studied across the country. After high school, I enrolled in the Royal Military College and served in the Royal Canadian Air Force, where I was a navigator on a Sea King helicopter. In 2012, I ran for Parliament in the riding of Durham and was later appointed Minister of Veteran Affairs. This short video goes into a bit more depth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05jwFG_duVk

The grassroots members have a big role to play in setting party policy. I want you to know I am on your side. If you have been waiting for a candidate who will call out the Liberals for trying to claim that more regulations on you will reduce crime, I am your candidate. To win this leadership race, I will need your support. If you support my policy and want an ally as leader of the Conservative Party of Canada, take out a membership and donate $22 or whatever you can spare on my website today at www.erinotoole.ca

Erin

P.S. I will be back in a few days to try and answer some questions in this thread.