Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 08-07-2007, 07:53 PM

Default honeymoon pics.(fishing)

Old 08-07-2007, 08:22 PM
Banned

Well done bear very well done... thx for sharing.. Where is Harrisons Lodge I know I've heard of it but can't recall
Old 08-07-2007, 08:28 PM

Default nicccce

sweet pics bear? what species is that there jo is holding? i hope all those fish on the dock arent all yours. can you say poacher? was the lodge decent, would you go there again?
Old 08-08-2007, 09:46 AM

Harrisons cove is over by Torquhart Bay around the Ucuelut area, used to be called cigarette cove I believe. Cub that was just my mornings haul... you should have seen the afternoon I had to rent a reefer van to bring everything home
Old 08-08-2007, 12:23 PM

Bear great photos, looks like a very good trip. I'll have to remember the name of that lodge. Good fishin.
Doug
Old 08-08-2007, 07:14 PM

Nice shots i wish i could do something fun like that this summer. Looks like you had a great time. some questions though...

did you catch all those fish or was there a larger group? what happens with that many fish brought to the dock? surely that is to much for one person? Why is catch and release not practiced more out on the coast?
Old 08-08-2007, 07:37 PM

It was a great time. And we practiced C&R O'plenty that shot was between 8-10 of us. Your limit you can bring home on the coast is 3 days worth of posession and we brought home no where near that. There were 13 people in our party. Do you honestly think one person would bring that much back... I'm sure there are people out there but I'm not one of 'em. Plus the lodge doesn't allow you to break your quota.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Ballz View Post
It was a great time. And we practiced C&R O'plenty that shot was between 8-10 of us. Your limit you can bring home on the coast is 3 days worth of posession and we brought home no where near that. There were 13 people in our party. Do you honestly think one person would bring that much back... I'm sure there are people out there but I'm not one of 'em. Plus the lodge doesn't allow you to break your quota.
sounds like you had a great time out there, congrats on the fishing, oh and i guess the getting married part also!