Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 12-11-2008, 10:51 PM

Default motobishi

anybody have any experience with these? specifically the Chase 700 UTV. Looking for any response on them. Good, bad... whatever you got

http://motobishi.net/
Old 12-11-2008, 11:18 PM
Eyeswideshut

I have been doing quite a bit of research on this,.. Also check out HiSun 700 on youtube, same machine.

On a side note, a friend of mine dug deeper than me, and we can get a c-can with 9-11 HiSun 700's for $3200ea,.. no, I didn't make a typo.

So if you are pricing out a Motobishi, Powermax, or Outlaw,.. maybe even the Titan 500, most of the parts that are also on the Rhino come from China and are just shipped where ever to be assembled.

Don't be sweet talked into paying the $8500 or so price the dealers are asking,.. you can see they ae worth MUCH lower, and you get a Rhino with a different name on it I would ask about pricing now, then Jan, then again in Feb,.. with the economy the way it is going,.. prices will come down cause dealerships to make money.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:26 PM

thanks for the info, who deals in the Hi Sun? is there a dealer where a guy can get a look at one?
Old 12-12-2008, 12:19 PM

Hey! We sell the titans, and let me tell ya we pay more then that at a dealer price to bring them in! Especially now with our dollar taking a hit, we now have to buy in American currency. Which is a HUGE price difference. So i would say, prices are going UP cuz its costing dealers more to bring them in. And FYI they all don't have the same motors. Some use clones, some official. I don't know about the others, but the Titan is a "official" CF Moto Honda Helix. You should PM me with some info on where your getting them from so I can look into it for ourselves as well, please? =)
Old 12-12-2008, 04:22 PM
Eyeswideshut

Wish I could give you the info, but we might try to become a dealer next spring

As for who deals in them, you will just have to search around,. all I have seen so far are the models I posted above. The HiSun where are getting right from China.
Old 12-12-2008, 06:01 PM

lol.............when will you people learn "You Get What You Pay For"

They are a single cylinder motor that is NOISY and VIBRATRE your teeth out just to start!!!

How about getting a part when you blow a drive shaft or need a throttle cable that broke because they use knock off parts and the cheapest materials they can get there hands on.
There is a reason you don't see this in the Auto Industry, and they have tried (Daewoo,AMC, and Datsun just to name a few) Old technology and inferior parts are a recipie for headaches.

Good Luck!

P.S. You had better get in shape, you'll need it when your Knock-off crap breaks down 35km back in the bush. Oh ya, "patients" to when you have to wait 6 months for that throttle cable to come from China.

Tim

Last edited by funtimetim; 12-12-2008 at 08:06 PM. Reason: spelling