Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 06-19-2009, 11:58 AM

Default PCR campground

Just wondering if anyone has any info about the campground at PCR. How much is it? How to you book sites? Thanks.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:00 PM

I have never made a reservation there. Last year was $20.00(??) with free firewood.
Old 06-19-2009, 01:15 PM

If its Pine coulee res your that you are talking about i was there a couple weeks ago in the rain and snow, the price for camping is $22 a night and there is no more free firewood, when i asked the park guy he said it is market price at the stavely pub..$ 9.00 a bag in the rain and snow so not sure if its cheaper during hot weather! ha ha , also if you go into town take your first left then on your right hand side there is a wood shop i think they make doors they have bags of free wood next to a sign on their building if your lucky enough to get one!
Old 06-19-2009, 02:42 PM

Thanks a lot for the info. Any info on how to book the campsites would also be appreciated. What about the camping at Chain Lakes? Anyone have any info on that.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:22 PM

Default Pine Coulee

Just to confirm as I just finshed unpacking from spending the last few days at Pine Coulee. It is 20 bucks a night for camping, no reservations, firewood at Stavely bar or like us bring your own. When we left this aft around 2:30 there was only a couple spots left for the weekend and people were coming down the road. Fishing was real good and we had great weather.

Tags
camp, coulee, pcr, pine