Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 12-10-2012, 11:05 PM
Banned

That's pretty friggin cool
Old 12-11-2012, 05:12 AM
Banned

bummer man! tried to watch the vid. but it's been "removed by user".
Old 12-11-2012, 07:16 AM

Beauty Vid Guys..... Great Fish !!! way to go

not to start a fight with others but .....

" But you gotta love the Camera system VS the Flasher "

This is great entertainment and excitement to share with others.

I've watched a flasher............ bbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

not so exciting....
Old 12-11-2012, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterninja View Post
bummer man! tried to watch the vid. but it's been "removed by user".
Did you try the second link farther down?

Time, it makes you old. Experience makes you wise. It's only a fool who judges life by what he sees in other peoples' eyes.
- Strung Out

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams
Old 12-11-2012, 09:34 AM

Thorne...

Thanks for the tip on the DVR. My search continues....

Never thought this would be such a difficult thing to find!

"There seems to be alot of urinating in breakfast cereal around here." - Rackman, 2010

"It is true, there are dead beat dads out there, and there are thousands of dead beat moms too, who live off the efforts of good men trying to do the right thing." -KegRiver, 2011

"You have social media to thank for turning everyone into self-righteous know-it-alls.." -random internet dude, 2015
Old 12-11-2012, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack&7 View Post
Thorne...

Thanks for the tip on the DVR. My search continues....

Never thought this would be such a difficult thing to find!
I thought the same thing....I figured no problem a little flash drive thingy which you just plug into your video out....then the reality hit.....guess the issue is analog is becomming extinct so demand for a device which has analog in is do longer in demand. Thats why when i saw this i snagged it cause there were no other options. I am still baffled why no one makes a camera with a built in recording system.........just does not make sence.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:59 PM
Banned

just watched the updated vid. and i must say that it is very cool. pretty amazing to watch how the the different fish act underwater. thanks for posting, looks like a bit of work involved putting a vid. like this together.
can't help but think that the bait presentation did not look natural. have you ever tried a wire snelled hook which eliminates the snap by the bait? in any case looks like you had a great day.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterninja View Post
just watched the updated vid. and i must say that it is very cool. pretty amazing to watch how the the different fish act underwater. thanks for posting, looks like a bit of work involved putting a vid. like this together.
can't help but think that the bait presentation did not look natural. have you ever tried a wire snelled hook which eliminates the snap by the bait? in any case looks like you had a great day.
Actually me and Geezle have experimented with so many rigs and such I have lost count.....and the "Unnatural" presentation is fully intentional as it draws a lot of curiousity from the fish as it did you....they see it and say...thats not right...and come in for a closer look, then the hungry ones take a gulp, as was shown......I was absolutely amazed at how many fish swim by and you would never know it if you didnt have a camera down there. Not saying this is the best way, but it works for us. With that I find presentation absolutely difers with the fishes mood, seriously. When you watch them you can get a sence of how they are acting and adapt from there. For example when you see a pike just nesting in about 2 ' from your bait do exactly what Geezle did....let it slowly settle to the bottom, wait and then a big jerk. It will trigger a strike responce every time. When hey kinda hover in the back ground off of teh bottom, they are not feeding, just looking. to much movement will send them on their way. just leave things alone and let them get a bit closer and closer, hen slowly settle the bait on the bottom and leave it there....the rest is up to them, if you jerk it they will swim off....i could go on, but you get the idea.