Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 05-25-2011, 11:47 AM

Thumbs up BC Coast Salmon Fishing Charter Opportunity

Greetings. Last year 6 of us went fishing out of Port Hardy BC with Serengeti charters. I need not say much about them because they are well represented on this board. Needless to say it was awesome as each of us ended up with about 100 pounds of Salmon, Halibut and Cod (this is vacuum packed and fileted weight). We decided to book again for the following year immediately. I booked both boats (up to 4 people per boat) but due to unforseen circumstances we only have 4 guys confirmed for the one boat. The dates are July 26,27 and 28. We picked these as we would likely be into the Cohos and Chinooks!

So there is one boat available during this time that can accomodate up to 4 people. This is a spectacular value as it only ended up costing $1600 each (plus tax)! This included food, accomodation and the charters. I have hunted and fished in quite a few places and this is one of the Best Trips and Best values I have come across.

We were honestly tired from hauling fish in at the end of each day. In fact we were "whining like school girls" because our arms were sore!

So, if you have some buddies and would like to have that second boat on July 26,27 and 28, 2011 please reply or PM.

Our group (minus the guy coming from Vancouver) plans to fly out of Edmonton on July 25 via Westjet to Comox, then rent a car and drive to Port Hardy. We took our fish to Hardy Buoys fish processing plant nightly where it was cleaned, fileted, vacuum packed and flash frozen. We then later had our fish shipped out via Greyhound. We plan to do this again this year. Our buddy in Vancouver will fly into Comox where we will rendezvous and then head to the Lodge.

I cannot express in words what an awesome time this was so please consider it if you are able.

We could go 2 guys per boat as we have them both booked but we all felt that would be so much less fun as the social aspect of the trip was as good as the fishing. Check out Serengeti's website: http://www.serengetifishingcharters.com/

I would be more than happy to discuss this further with anyone on the phone as I am a crappy typist!

Cheers
Max
Old 05-25-2011, 06:36 PM
AO Sponsor

Great trip for those interested...any in detail questions feel free to throw me a PM
www.serengetifishingcharters.com

The BEST Chinook Salmon and Halibut Fishing On the Coast
Old 05-28-2011, 12:48 AM

Is the 1600 per day or for 4 days each person
Old 05-29-2011, 12:37 AM
AO Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trout Enemy #1 View Post
Is the 1600 per day or for 4 days each person

If its 4 guys per boat for all 3 days it'd be $1575 + hst per person for the trip.

Old 06-14-2011, 03:52 AM
AO Sponsor

bump for max

Old 06-15-2011, 11:27 AM

Hi Gents,

I am fishing at a lodge in telegraph cove on July 22 till 26 so would love to get in on this as a back to back trip from that. I have 2 mates that I would like to also get here but not sure if they can come. I will look into it and see if I can get all 3 of us. If I cannot I am still interested in a seat on the boat with another group as I love meeting new people as well.
Old 06-16-2011, 02:02 PM
AO Sponsor

Throw max a PM and if you have any questions let me know, I can tell ya you'll have more fish than you know what to do with

Tags
charter, salmon fishing packages