Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 03-06-2023, 04:28 PM

Default CFMoto UForce 1000 sxs

Looking at this machine for hunting and ice fishing. I have owned and been around almost every side by side other than CFMoto.
Can anyone give me their own personal experience with this particular machine. I have read lots of pros and cons on them but I read the same stuff on other machines as well. PM me if you wish. I know it’s made in China and read all the stories so only looking for personal experience of your own/ family or friend. Thanks
Old 03-10-2023, 03:31 PM

Friend of mine had one, No PS so it was a tank to try and steer.

Not that good an engine as he was always working on something. The best part of the machine is the price.

He sold it on kijiji to a fella from Leth. and was very glad to be rid of it.

That being said it might have just been a bad apple and the rest of em are great.

I had a RZR and never an issue. Cost more same as the Japan ones but as you know there is always good, better, best. Which you choose is up to you.
Old 03-13-2023, 07:54 AM

Thanks
Old 03-13-2023, 10:34 AM

I think the problem is the same with all cheaper knock off ATV's. Everything is fine until you need a part. Fit & Finish is not great. That's what I keep hearing when this discussion comes up. There is a reason they are so much cheaper.
Old 03-14-2023, 10:30 AM

Had my uforce 1000 for 1.5 years. Needed a water sensor pump few weeks ago. In stock ready to roll.

RCM Motorsports in St.Albert stocks most parts. What they don’t have is usually only a few business days away. So far it’s been great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-14-2023, 11:52 AM

Thanks for the input
Old 03-14-2023, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner View Post
I think the problem is the same with all cheaper knock off ATV's. Everything is fine until you need a part. Fit & Finish is not great. That's what I keep hearing when this discussion comes up. There is a reason they are so much cheaper.
I don’t know if I’d label CFMoto in the same category as the Chinese models you’d get from Canadian tire Home Depot or farm stores etc… given they actually have a dealership network outside of the big box stores. While it’s true they are a relative newcomer everyone of the other companies was there at one point. They do tend to have decent features as standard features like rims winches HID lights etc… while I’ve never owned one everyone I talk to who has owned one has been happy with them given the competitive price point and standard features.
Old 03-15-2023, 07:15 PM

Thanks