Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-23-2023, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott N View Post
How long will Singh continue to support Trudeau for? (disclaimer: everyone knows up until the day he qualifies for his cushy MP pension)

We're stuck with The Turd until 2025 unless Singh finds his dick.
Singh's support of this corrupt excuse of a government, makes him as guilty of all the liberals. If he had a pea sized brain he'd topple the government.

Trudeau, Dong, and Singh all need to be jailed for their part in all of this. Trudeau and Dong for treason, Singh for aiding abetting.

BW
Old 03-23-2023, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigwoodsman View Post
Singh's support of this corrupt excuse of a government, makes him as guilty of all the liberals. If he had a pea sized brain he'd topple the government.

Trudeau, Dong, and Singh all need to be jailed for their part in all of this. Trudeau and Dong for treason, Singh for aiding abetting.

BW
Wondering what the threshold for treason is. It’s not hyperbole anymore.

Edit - we’re not the only ones thinking this

https://www.westernstandard.news/opi...b7753a50c.html

Last edited by 3blade; 03-23-2023 at 07:33 AM.
Old 03-23-2023, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3blade View Post
Wondering what the threshold for treason is. It’s not hyperbole anymore.

Edit - we’re not the only ones thinking this

https://www.westernstandard.news/opi...b7753a50c.html
Treason has been thrown around for every scandal since i was a kid. (Im 51 now)

Its obvious there is never any grounds for treason EVER....
Old 03-23-2023, 07:41 AM

Outside of a few liberals stepping down or leaving politics there will be no one held accountable for anything they have done or taken part in

As for Singh putting an end to propping up the Liberals it’s likely not going to happen. That would mean the NDP will loose power doing so and he knows the NDP won’t win an election at this time

When was the last time you seen a politician that put Canada first over their party’s political power? It’s not going to happen

Sadly the system is corrupt and broken. Things are not improving and people are loosing fait in politics impacting voter turnout

Even our best option are corrupt and only offer an alternative form of corruption that may better suit our personal lifestyle

These are not men/women of integrity they are people wanting power/money
Old 03-23-2023, 08:43 AM

Boy o' Boy...

Can you folks imagine if these allegations are in fact true? I am sure the two Michaels and their lawyers are watching this very closely, along with Jagmeat.

Wonder if this will be discussed with Pedo Biden when he comes for a visit?...
Old 03-23-2023, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1899b View Post
Treason has been thrown around for every scandal since i was a kid. (Im 51 now)

Its obvious there is never any grounds for treason EVER....
Purposely doing this to effect the outcome of an election would probably qualify as treason, but you are correct, no Canadian politician will ever be charged with treason.
Old 03-23-2023, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
Purposely doing this to effect the outcome of an election would probably qualify as treason, but you are correct, no Canadian politician will ever be charged with treason.
This is perhaps what is needed most in our country, actual consequences for politicians who engage in behaviour that is this so contrary to the benefit of Canadians. Politicians need to be reminded that they work for Canadians and are not above the law, that’s politicians of all stripes, you pull some treasonous act or blatant unethical act and that’s jail time, I’m getting tired of this type of behaviour.
Old 03-23-2023, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slough shark View Post
This is perhaps what is needed most in our country, actual consequences for politicians who engage in behaviour that is this so contrary to the benefit of Canadians. Politicians need to be reminded that they work for Canadians and are not above the law, that’s politicians of all stripes, you pull some treasonous act or blatant unethical act and that’s jail time, I’m getting tired of this type of behaviour.
I agree wholeheartedly. How ever until politicians aren't allowed to select their own judge, jury, and sentence, nothing will change.

We need parliamentary reform and law that prevents this scenario. It's unlikely we will ever see this.

What is right and just isn't something politicians of any stripe want to deal with when it comes to their own actions and ethical missteps.

BW
Old 03-23-2023, 10:30 AM
AO Sponsor

Mod hat on...

If you notice your post has disappeared, do not think it is because any mod was offended by your sentiments as I am sure we all are sympathetic, but moving forward please be cognizant of what is appropriate for public display here on the forum and do not resort to the type of language that can be construed in a way that is going to be used against conservative voters in the hopeful upcoming election...

I hope that sounded politically correct enough ha!

Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
Calgary AB, T2E6L5
bobbybirds@icloud.com
www.urbanexp.ca

Leviticus 23: 4-18: "he that scopeth a lever, or thou allow a scope to lie with a lever as it would lie with a bolt action, shall have created an abomination and shall perish in the fires of Hell forever and ever.....plus GST" - huntinstuff April 07/23
Old 03-23-2023, 10:32 AM

Interesting next steps now!

At about 3:30 EST today, after question period, the House will vote on the motion calling for a "Full Public Inquiry" into the Chinese/Liberal interference.

This motion has already been passed in a committee vote; the minority Liberals being the only ones voting against it of course.

This House vote will pressure Trudeau even more and Singh will have to put his partnership with Trudeau on the line again in a higher stakes set of circumstances.

Time for the Rapporteur bs to be put down and end Trudeau defending himself.

All this with Biden in Canada so Trudeau can avoid the questions today. At least this will overshadow the pompous bro-mance celebration the Liberals had planned for Biden's visit.
Old 03-23-2023, 11:15 AM

They should make this into a movie. The devil could play turdue.
Old 03-23-2023, 11:45 AM

If you listen to his little speech. Han Dong made it clear he will continue to support the Liberal party and their agenda. Him sitting as an independent is simply a ruse to take the pressure off dear leader.

I also found it interesting he wanted everyone to know he is a “Proud Liberal”. Nothing about being a proud Canadian
Old 03-23-2023, 11:51 AM

Han Dong should not participate in parliamentary votes until he’s either exonerated or in jail. Of course he’ll vote with the LPC/CCP in the interim if allowed to continue.

I saw a post that on the day parliament voted about the Uighur genocide, Dong participated in votes before it & after it, but he was absent for that specific vote. Rather telling when paired with this recent revelation.

If he’s indeed guilty of this, I’d also like to see the 2 Michael’s sue both him & the LPC into oblivion. The taxpaying public should not be on the financial hook, just the guilty parties. Let the two of them share his pensions while he languishes in jail until it’s worm-food time.
Old 03-23-2023, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxeMan View Post
Interesting next steps now!

At about 3:30 EST today, after question period, the House will vote on the motion calling for a "Full Public Inquiry" into the Chinese/Liberal interference.

This motion has already been passed in a committee vote; the minority Liberals being the only ones voting against it of course.

This House vote will pressure Trudeau even more and Singh will have to put his partnership with Trudeau on the line again in a higher stakes set of circumstances.

Time for the Rapporteur bs to be put down and end Trudeau defending himself.

All this with Biden in Canada so Trudeau can avoid the questions today. At least this will overshadow the pompous bro-mance celebration the Liberals had planned for Biden's visit.
Trudeau couldn’t find a better person to help him out with his CCP issues than China Joe Biden. If you think Trudeau is in a mess, look at Biden’s links to the communists.
“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.” John Stuart Mill
Old 03-23-2023, 12:48 PM

Han Dong absolutely denies he made the statement/suggestion to keep the 2 Michael's in custody longer. CSIS says they have the recorded call where he did. Can only hope that call transcript comes out and proves Dong is lying.

Turdo and his thugs must be searching high and low for the CSIS leakers now.
Old 03-23-2023, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner View Post
Han Dong absolutely denies he made the statement/suggestion to keep the 2 Michael's in custody longer. CSIS says they have the recorded call where he did. Can only hope that call transcript comes out and proves Dong is lying.

Turdo and his thugs must be searching high and low for the CSIS leakers now.
Good luck to the Turd, he’ll need it going against not only our Intelligence agency but all the agencies linked through the 5 eyes.

I’m no expert, but if I was a Liberal Party backer I’d be worried some of my skeletons might come out of the closet. IMO if this doesn’t sink the idiot in Ottawa, they’ll start sinking his backers.
“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.” John Stuart Mill
Old 03-23-2023, 02:09 PM

I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of Liberals with secured pensions and a half a brain start suddenly feeling the need to spend more time with family

Could come to the point where there aren’t enough NDP votes to prop them up anymore

Deputy pm Sing stands a pretty good chance of losing his job as well I suspect.
Old 03-23-2023, 02:36 PM

The first step in this whole scenario should not be a public inquiry but a criminal investigation. If he indeed did these things he needs to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, anything less is disingenuous and is a big step into full distrust of belief in a free democracy. If this doesn’t warrant prosecution with serious jail time (if allegations are true) what does a politician have to do for it to be considered criminal activity?
Old 03-23-2023, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperMOA View Post
Is it still racist for us to question Dong’s allegiance to Canada?
According to Liberal House Leader Mark Holland in today's Question Period it is.

He also said it was Harpers fault.

To top it off he said the Conservatives were acting in a Partisan way, undermining Canadian Democracy and that is what China wants.

He also said David Johnston was tasked with looking into these issues and all Party's should wait for his report.

It defies any logic how Holland could spew this stuff out!!

It does show they could very well be on the ropes and on their way out. I am sure both Global News and Bob Fife have much more information to drip out.
Old 03-23-2023, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of Liberals with secured pensions and a half a brain start suddenly feeling the need to spend more time with family

Could come to the point where there aren’t enough NDP votes to prop them up anymore

Deputy pm Sing stands a pretty good chance of losing his job as well I suspect.
I was thinking back to the '93 federal election, where the conservatives were knocked down to two seats in the house. This was also the beginning of the bloc and reform parties.

Dam it would be nice to see the liberals wiped off the political map with a Turdeau at the helm

A guy can dream!

BW
Old 03-23-2023, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Blake View Post
According to Liberal House Leader Mark Holland in today's Question Period it is.

He also said it was Harpers fault.

To top it off he said the Conservatives were acting in a Partisan way, undermining Canadian Democracy and that is what China wants.

He also said David Johnston was tasked with looking into these issues and all Party's should wait for his report.

It defies any logic how Holland could spew this stuff out!!

It does show they could very well be on the ropes and on their way out. I am sure both Global News and Bob Fife have much more information to drip out.

Hahahah, the old standby, it was Harpers fault. How the Libs can continually play the partisanship card to try and deflect is amazing. The scary part is people still think the Libs did nothing wrong, this is a minor thing and PP is the new trump. As I just read this in the Journal opinion section. Of course I live in Redmonton so not surprised to read that.
Old 03-23-2023, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Trudeau is like a cat covering turds now.

BW
He will just lie about it like he does everything else. He has done it so much and nothing ever happens, he will continue with his corrupt ways.
Old 03-23-2023, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI 6.5 View Post
He will just lie about it like he does everything else. He has done it so much and nothing ever happens, he will continue with his corrupt ways.
Don't give up hope. CISIS isn't done yet. The best is still to come.

BW
Old 03-23-2023, 04:00 PM

Han Dong voted on favor of inquiry today, for the record. The Liberals all voted against. It would have passed without his vote, so it is immaterial in a way.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 03-23-2023, 07:44 PM

Quote:
I was thinking back to the '93 federal election, where the conservatives were knocked down to two seats in the house. This was also the beginning of the bloc and reform parties.

Dam it would be nice to see the liberals wiped off the political map with a Turdeau at the helm

A guy can dream!

BW
I doubt that will happen, the NDP and Liberals will merge into one party if they have to to keep the left in power.

NDP work mate told me all these liberal scandals are nothing more than a made up conservative witch hunt. If any of these scandals were true they'd be in jail. Nothing to it he says, conservatives making stuff up. Even if it were true he says the conservatives would be worse than the liberals anyway. Sad thing is there are millions and millions more like him who blindly worship far left ideology no matter what they do.