Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 11-03-2015, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fargineyesore View Post
Why don't they get off their lazy asses and do an investigation? They've been advised there is a problem all they'd have to do is take a drive out there on a weekend and they'd probably catch them in the act. I don't know how much easier it would be for them.

I may be out there at some time this month and if these losers give me any trouble I will tell them to F right off in no uncertain terms.
Oh they all know he is also one of the activist that was arrested but not charged in the wild horse round up
Old 11-04-2015, 06:22 AM

It. Seems like they are trying to ban hunting in that area. Who can I contact To make sure hunting is allowed in certain natural areas I'd like to get it in writing. Again if you hunt that area make sure you're not on private property. They are going to start charging hunters. I will be in the area Saturday but i won't hunt there until I'm 100% sure it's legal.
Old 11-04-2015, 07:30 AM

I am glad that I don't live in the area, or I would be out trying to get them to harass me, so that I could record them, and then file a report. The best way to stop them is for many people to file complaints, so that it forces F&W to take action. If F&W refuses to press charges, contact your MLA, and put as much pressure as you can on them. If these people make any threats, file a report with the RCMP. We need to make this as big of an issue as possible, so that the authorities are forced to take action. Once they are convicted of offenses, then they will be less likely to continue this nonsense, or they will face more severe charges.
Old 11-04-2015, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RolHammer View Post
Good gravy, really? Well, put that way I should maybe bring my buddy with me (doesn't hunt, but owns the land). These guys roll up on his property and try pulling something like this & it'd be totally YouTube-able fare. Picture an R. Lee Ermey-sized chewing out, only not so warm and fuzzy.

I don't think the final resolution of this confrontation ended that well for either of them.
Old 11-04-2015, 08:31 AM

Don't spare such people, hunt them down. Call police, RCMP and fish and Wildlife. Screw them. I had same experienc in EDSON area, where the farmers wants to keep the Deers and ELKs for their Kids to shoot. I called Fish and Wild life and reported them.