Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 08-09-2009, 09:10 PM

Default Leupold scope ONLY for Canada at WSS

I don't know if someone brought it before or not but today at WSS, Edmonton I saw a new Leupold scope MAKE FOR CANADA ONLY. What I really like about the scope that it has bullet drop compensation turret in it....well you have have to buy it seperate for your caliber and bullet weight......and it will compensate for that bullet weight.....

They have in VX II and the one I saw was only $420. Lets say you have a 270 win and you shoot 130 gr bullet, then turret costs only $35 plus $420 for the scope.

I am thinking to get one just curious, does any one have seen this scope yet or know about it?
Old 08-09-2009, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shekaree View Post
I don't know if someone brought it before or not but today at WSS, Edmonton I saw a new Leupold scope MAKE FOR CANADA ONLY. What I really like about the scope that it has bullet drop compensation turret in it....well you have have to buy it seperate for your caliber and bullet weight......and it will compensate for that bullet weight.....

They have in VX II and the one I saw was only $420. Lets say you have a 270 win and you shoot 130 gr bullet, then turret costs only $35 plus $420 for the scope.

I am thinking to get one just curious, does any one have seen this scope yet or know about it?
Yes i have seen this scope when the leupold rep was at a trade show these are available this year. Vx II canadian edition you can get stanard turrets using average factory amunnution stats or for i think an extra 15bucks ontop of the 35 send your load/ballistic data to leupold in okotoks and they will make some for your.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:09 PM

just for the VX II?
Old 11-22-2009, 03:51 PM

http://www.korthgroup.com/SearchByCa...ategoryCode=71
Old 11-22-2009, 07:40 PM
Banned

Default picked one up

I got one a few weeks ago on my blr, but I havne;t had a chance to sight it in yet. You zero it for 200yds and then put your turret on which is calibrated for your calibre and bullet weight.

Kinda neat except I wish the lettering on the scope was in gold so it matched the rest of the scope instead of white.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shekaree View Post

.270 with a 130 grain bullet huh.....?
Zero for 250 and don't worry about hold over untill your past 300.... plus or minus 3 inches... minute of white tail... every day, all day.