Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 12-28-2023, 03:05 PM

I think that more people would be interested in a black face season.
Old 12-28-2023, 03:13 PM

After harvesting a Bigfoot do I need to leave evidence of sex on the Bigfoot? Do I still need a bill of lading to get my friend to transport the Bigfoot to my house ?
Old 12-28-2023, 03:19 PM

How do I submit my Bigfoot into the Boone and crocket Record Bigfoot book. I gots me self a booner!!!
Old 12-28-2023, 03:25 PM

I think some would have better luck filling a Bigfoot tag than a deer tag
Old 12-28-2023, 03:58 PM

Anyone that buys a tag should thereafter be forever prohibited from hunting in AB.
Old 12-28-2023, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtsyneil View Post
How do I submit my Bigfoot into the Boone and crocket Record Bigfoot book. I gots me self a booner!!!
Does anyone know a scorer?

Can I use my old tags?

What butcher would anyone recommend?

If I haven’t bareshaft tuned my bow can I still hunt them?
Old 12-28-2023, 06:49 PM

Quote:
After harvesting a Bigfoot do I need to leave evidence of sex on the Bigfoot? Do I still need a bill of lading to get my friend to transport the Bigfoot to my house ?
You can just hang the pair of balls off your trailer hitch…
Old 12-28-2023, 07:28 PM

For extended rimfire practice sessions to make sure you're ready for the critical moment:

http://eclecticworks.ca/pics/woodlan...re/bigfoot.pdf

Best,

Brobee
Old 12-28-2023, 08:14 PM

Default You guys are comedic geniuses!!

Seriously funny stuff guys! Made my day.
Old 12-29-2023, 07:51 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Some how I just know Bigfoot smoker recipe thread would pop up too and somebody would toss in a bacon wrap loin thread too....

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 12-29-2023, 12:23 PM

Ok, I’ll chime in. We were in Southern Ontario this past summer visiting my family. We pass an out of the way gunshop, my wife says you should stop. Not one to argue we go in. Nice shop just us and the owner. Chattin, where you from, bla bla. Another gentleman walks in and over hears the convo. He’s looking at some rifles, all of a sudden, straight faced as all can be. He asks. You uh, ever seen a bigfoot. My buddy has one on film ripping some trees out. Lol, oh. I told the owner we’d be back before we left Ontario. Bid the guy a good day. Grabbed the wife and left. I’m not getting into a fight in s gunshop because I called s guy holding a rifle nuts. So we left. Lol there it is. People believe what they hear some time. And if you you tube it( I didn’t) he says you’ll see for your self.

Uugh,
Tullfan
Old 12-29-2023, 01:11 PM

Where do I tag this big SOB in the nose, ears, Achilles ? I can’t find it anywhere in the regs!!!
Old 12-29-2023, 01:37 PM

Suppose I harvest a Bigfoot that’s carrying a bighorn ram that it killed, and was in the process of taking it back to its den. Will I get to keep the ram and would I only need a Found Dead Permit if it’s 3/4 curl or better? Missed this part in the regs.
Also, would Canada Goose be doing a limited run of jackets with Bigfoot mane hood accent? Thinking I could really cash in.
Old 12-29-2023, 01:38 PM

Anyone know a good Bigfoot taxidermist ?

Isaiah 5:8
Old 12-29-2023, 08:03 PM

If you take a bigfoot, how do you measure it for Boone and Crocket?
Old 12-29-2023, 08:42 PM

Cleanup in Aisle 5 boys, let's keep it G-rated. Thanks.

You can, you should, & if you're brave enough to start, you will. Stephen King
Old 12-30-2023, 11:56 PM

Default Big Foot Rug

Whats the best time of year to harvest a Big Foot for turning there hide into a rug?
Old 01-01-2024, 03:53 PM

I laughed when i seen this post cause i just finished watching a video on you tube about a a guy named sonny vator that has videos of bigfoot.
I told him i see one im going to shoot it and settle it once and for all. Let me tell you i set him off PM,ed flipping out. 😂😂😂😂

Check him out on you tube sonny vator. Claims to be in alberta🤣🤣
Old 01-01-2024, 04:03 PM

Smile I think that you fellows are on to something

I don't think that the government will be selling tags anytime soon..so why don't we?

It can't be illegal, no one has shot one yet, so what if OUTDOOR'S MAN sold tags for $100. to anyone who wanted to buy one? I wonder how well the sales would go.

We don't want to encourage nuts running around shooting anything on 2 legs but on the other hand a fool and his money should be soon parted.
Old 01-01-2024, 04:13 PM

Few years back I was elk hunting south of Robb and ran into an older fella that had lots to tell me about the many Bigfoot roaming around the area. Told me that there are lots of BF where I was hunting and said he was surprised I hadn't ran into them or even seen any unusual sign, told me they're are definitely watching me. He was absolutely sure BF are in the area, he offered to come to his place in Robb as he had lots of proof. Yeah lol, that wasn't happening!
Old 01-02-2024, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorboy10 View Post
Few years back I was elk hunting south of Robb and ran into an older fella that had lots to tell me about the many Bigfoot roaming around the area. Told me that there are lots of BF where I was hunting and said he was surprised I hadn't ran into them or even seen any unusual sign, told me they're are definitely watching me.
My oldest son and his hunting buddy were approached while hunting this year by someone who claimed that the area had a Bigfoot family living there.

Can't rightly tell if they were funnin' or not.
Old 01-02-2024, 11:20 AM

I am going on a wild pig hunt in a few days, was told the yeti is there too. Maybe I will be lucky to bring back both….
Just not sure if I should cook them in the same pot or not…
Old 01-02-2024, 11:22 AM

Good friend of mine is native.

He hasn't told many people about this, but did tell me. More than once.

His step dad lives in the Tsuut'ina reserve Southwest of Calgary. He visits him often.

He claims he has seen highly unusual "bear type" footprints in the snow at times. It is a two leg creature, with a span of about 4 feet between steps. He has also occasionally heard "screeching" howls he never heard before. This guy is an avid hunter and knows the outdoors. He firmly believes it may be a "bigfoot".

When he tells me his stories, his voice almost chokes up. He truly believe there is "something" out there.

For wht it is worth...
Old 01-02-2024, 11:27 AM

I've heard bigfoot tastes like chicken. Can anyone verify that?
Old 01-03-2024, 07:51 PM

I’m not goin to say I believe in Bigfoot but I’m also not goin to say that Bigfoot isn’t real but with the world we live in there has to be some better evidence than ****ty video captures. Have you ever heard of people that truely believe in ghosts and they do research on ghost and the more they surround themselves on the topic the more experiences they start to have with ghosts or so they claim. It’s no different with people and alien claims. I think if you believe that something is real your will to prove it to yourselves will actually materialize the belief or so I’ve heard. Just a thought.
Old 01-03-2024, 09:31 PM

Quote:
I’m not goin to say I believe in Bigfoot but I’m also not goin to say that Bigfoot isn’t real but with the world we live in there has to be some better evidence than ****ty video captures. Have you ever heard of people that truely believe in ghosts and they do research on ghost and the more they surround themselves on the topic the more experiences they start to have with ghosts or so they claim. It’s no different with people and alien claims. I think if you believe that something is real your will to prove it to yourselves will actually materialize the belief or so I’ve heard. Just a thought.
Moon landing…. Go!

Tullfan
Old 01-04-2024, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by densa44 View Post
I don't think that the government will be selling tags anytime soon..so why don't we?

It can't be illegal, no one has shot one yet, so what if OUTDOOR'S MAN sold tags for $100. to anyone who wanted to buy one? I wonder how well the sales would go.

We don't want to encourage nuts running around shooting anything on 2 legs but on the other hand a fool and his money should be soon parted.
Buddy once said, the government would sell tags for unicorns if there was a dollar to be made.

Isaiah 5:8