Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 10-04-2009, 03:28 PM

Default ladder stand in wmu 248 question

I was out hunting a piece of property that i have permission on north of the city on saturday morning and came across a ladder stand. without giving away the location of the stand I have a couple of questions for the owner of it, if he/she is on this site. the stand was attached to the tree with yellow tie down straps and it was approximately 30-50 yards in the bush about 15 yards off the trail. it is in a great spot. I had my stand in the trees 15 yards off the other side of the trail last year.

if this is your stand please p.m me with what is under it and what you left on the seat. that way i will know it is your stand. I'd like to coordinate with you when you plan to be out there so we don't interrupt each others hunts!

Happy hunting!
Gongshow
Old 10-04-2009, 05:33 PM

Check your PM
Old 10-04-2009, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gongshow View Post
I was out hunting a piece of property that i have permission on north of the city on saturday morning and came across a ladder stand. without giving away the location of the stand I have a couple of questions for the owner of it, if he/she is on this site. the stand was attached to the tree with yellow tie down straps and it was approximately 30-50 yards in the bush about 15 yards off the trail. it is in a great spot. I had my stand in the trees 15 yards off the other side of the trail last year.

if this is your stand please p.m me with what is under it and what you left on the seat. that way i will know it is your stand. I'd like to coordinate with you when you plan to be out there so we don't interrupt each others hunts!

Happy hunting!
Gongshow
Nice thread - well done. I was thinking of doing the same with a few stands I found in 248 as well.