Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 07-08-2008, 09:04 AM

Default Ground Blind

Looking for a round bail ground blind for archery hunting. I don't want one like the duck hunters were you come out the top. Something you can sit in with a window out the side for shooting. I have looked on line at the hunting stores but have not found one I like. Can some one help me out?

wds
Old 07-08-2008, 09:26 PM

I highly recommend the Ameristep blinds (there are several so you will have to choose what is most important for you). I bought mine from Wholesale in Edmonton a year ago and my hunting buddy followed suite soon after spending some time in my blind aswell. They ran around $300 Double bull makes a great blind aswell...Primos has their name on them aswell. Generally more pricy but it doesn't hurt to spend a few extra bucks on a blind that will hold up for years, allow more than one individual to be in it at the same time, have ease of put up and put down and has functional and quiet windows.......the list could go on and on. Hope this helps. The double bull blinds run around $400-500. I have a smaller one man blind if you are interested (not good for more than one hunter), for $50. PM me if you are interested.

Marco