Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 09-20-2017, 10:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwyldethang View Post
This man is not a president he's a joke, at least to the rest of the world. He isn't taking care of American's as a whole he's looking after the 1% he belongs to. The sooner people realize this the better. He was and always will be a sensationalist who cares no more for the average American the does the NK leader. The only difference between the 2 they live in different countries.
As a Canadian I'm grateful for the health system here and pity the poor Americans for a system run by greed. I could go on but quite frankly what I've read so far tells me how ignorant some people on here are, of the real issues that face the American people and the world at large. He is so dismissive of the value of life it scares me. For those of you who have children it should scare you too. Dropping nukes is not the answer, read up on your history.
Another CNN'er!!!
Old 09-20-2017, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlyDistracting View Post
Like I said. Reading is tough. Its ok. Youll get it. Keep at it
yeah, you're right.
Old 09-20-2017, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Another CNN'er!!!
No I don't watch CNN, I find it's not a great news channel. I am however an historian and have studied. Oh yes and I do value human life.
Old 09-20-2017, 11:23 AM

Can't uhhh wait uhhh to uhh hear uhh selfie the uhh clown address the assembly on uhhh Thursday.
Old 09-20-2017, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cook View Post
Can't uhhh wait uhhh to uhh hear uhh selfie the uhh clown address the assembly on uhhh Thursday.
Bang On!!!
Old 09-20-2017, 12:03 PM

So an unbalanced 'leader' develops nuclear weapons, and ballistic missiles to carry them, repeatedly tests them in the most aggressive and provocative manner possible, threatens the USA and her allies.....but President Trump is the madman for saying in no uncertain terms there will be consequences to an attack by North Korea.

Right, I can see the perfect logic there. It's far better to appease, it works so well.

Jesus.......

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 09-20-2017, 12:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
So an unbalanced 'leader' develops nuclear weapons, and ballistic missiles to carry them, repeatedly tests them in the most aggressive and provocative manner possible, threatens the USA and her allies.....but President Trump is the madman for saying in no uncertain terms there will be consequences to an attack by North Korea.

Right, I can see the perfect logic there. It's far better to appease, it works so well.

Jesus.......

Well said
Appeasement is was created the problem.
Old 09-20-2017, 12:11 PM
Banned

...and Bill Clinton
Old 09-20-2017, 12:20 PM

Quote:

Jesus.......
Don't think anyone said that - I could be wrong. But to have a president say he will destroy the entire nation, vs removing the actual threat, where the collateral damage is beyond fathom - yes, he's also a madman.

Don't forget about all the American allies that are actually in the threat zone of this NK moron. Japan and South Korea are not interested in the States starting something. But I suppose if you're into population control, then Trump should keep up with his grade 3 bullying tactics - millions upon millions of innocent people will be gone.
Old 09-20-2017, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags View Post
Don't think anyone said that - I could be wrong. But to have a president say he will destroy the entire nation, vs removing the actual threat, where the collateral damage is beyond fathom - yes, he's also a madman.

Don't forget about all the American allies that are actually in the threat zone of this NK moron. Japan and South Korea are not interested in the States starting something. But I suppose if you're into population control, then Trump should keep up with his grade 3 bullying tactics - millions upon millions of innocent people will be gone.
I think you are missing the point. Trump isn't starting anything, he is fighting fire with fire because the previous attempts at calming the situation have failed, end of story. More should have been done by previous governments around the world who let Rocket man get to where he is today with nukes.
Old 09-20-2017, 12:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags View Post

Truly sounds like CNN
Who said population control??? WTF? lol
Millions upon million of people wont die if NK nukes Japan? Quam? The US?
Your argument is totally bogus
Old 09-20-2017, 12:29 PM

I don't see Trump as the bully in this particular situation. If the Rocketman could be removed along with his senior command structure, I certainly think it should be done....and probably already would have been done. Apart from the Chinese doing it, I don't see it happening. So the president can appease, or send a warning of such dire consequences that it might keep that little Toad from doing something really stupid. I value human life too, starting with my family, country, and her allies. Too bad there is a madman running north Korea, but the people who live there aren't more important than the people that are being threatened by their 'Leader'.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 09-20-2017, 12:42 PM

Quote:

Jesus.......
That would be "liberal logic" which coincidentally is one of the best examples of an oxymoron I can currently think of
Old 09-20-2017, 12:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
If someone was threatining your country with nuclear war what would you do? Dont you think its his job to protect the people. He didnt create this problem. The administrations previous to him could have stopped this but never did
I am greatly interested to hear your ideas. Cmon im serious. You provided us with your opinion but do nothing to support it
Pointless trying to reason with a person whose username is Headdamage?!
Old 09-20-2017, 01:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
This man is not a president he's a joke, at least to the rest of the world. He isn't taking care of American's as a whole he's looking after the 1% he belongs to. The sooner people realize this the better. He was and always will be a sensationalist who cares no more for the average American the does the NK leader. The only difference between the 2 they live in different countries.
As a Canadian I'm grateful for the health system here and pity the poor Americans for a system run by greed. I could go on but quite frankly what I've read so far tells me how ignorant some people on here are, of the real issues that face the American people and the world at large. He is so dismissive of the value of life it scares me. For those of you who have children it should scare you too. Dropping nukes is not the answer, read up on your history.
Your signature goes against everything you stated in this. Just saying.
Old 09-20-2017, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcbride View Post
The bigger question is are you Canadian or do you support Globalization?
I like the way you think.
Old 09-20-2017, 01:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Well said
Appeasement is was created the problem.
x2
Old 09-20-2017, 02:48 PM

Quote:
I don't see Trump as the bully in this particular situation. If the Rocketman could be removed along with his senior command structure, I certainly think it should be done....and probably already would have been done. Apart from the Chinese doing it, I don't see it happening. So the president can appease, or send a warning of such dire consequences that it might keep that little Toad from doing something really stupid. I value human life too, starting with my family, country, and her allies. Too bad there is a madman running north Korea, but the people who live there aren't more important than the people that are being threatened by their 'Leader'.
I concur.

I foresee SEAL Team 6 putting boots to the ground on this one in the near future unless NK does something completely over the top like a full blown launch.
Old 09-20-2017, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams View Post
Yup, they were looking for back patting and US MONEY, without which they'd be out of business.

Grizz
And they will get, just not from Trump. Most likely it will be our clown who will be giving our money away to the UN to buy himself a future job!
Old 09-20-2017, 06:01 PM

Kim could be kidnapped by Seal Team 6, transported to Canada and get a teaching job at Ryerson........
Old 09-20-2017, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntinstuff View Post
Kim could be kidnapped by Seal Team 6, transported to Canada and get a teaching job at Ryerson........
Bwahahahaa........I can see it now. He is just progressive enough.

Old 09-20-2017, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Bwahahahaa........I can see it now. He is just progressive enough.
Him and Wendy sitting together pinching each other's fat little cheeks......keep them fat, dumb, high, and disinterested and you can rule the world
Old 09-20-2017, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cook View Post
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FmgWcasOjIk
Old 09-20-2017, 06:36 PM

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=SlightlyDistracting;3625687] It was incredible!!
X2
Trump wants nothing except whats best for his citizens. He called out who needed to be called out, and he said it like it is.
He was bang on.
The UN has been nothing but talk and Bull **** for decades!!. He is bang on with calling them out! They are the answer to a lot of the worlds problems.
He is also right about national sovereignty should be more important. Globalism is causing problems.
Trump is a leader that works for the people. Something we lack in this country!
Old 09-20-2017, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntinstuff View Post
Him and Wendy sitting together pinching each other's fat little cheeks......keep them fat, dumb, high, and disinterested and you can rule the world
It's the Evil Cult of Education, you lose your morality, powers of critical thinking, and then get saddled with debt to keep you down. Perfect!

Old 09-20-2017, 07:32 PM
Banned

This talk is full of doublespeak. It's too bad that we can't just be truthful.

"Strong sovereign nations let diverse countries with different values, different cultures, and different dreams not just coexist, but work side by side on the basis of mutual respect."

Hah! How many sovereign nations has the U.S. invaded in the past few decades? Dozens. You're only allowed to coexist if you bow down to us.

"We do not expect diverse countries to share the same cultures, traditions, or even systems of government, but we do expect all nations to uphold these two core sovereign duties, to respect the interests of their own people and the rights of every other sovereign nation."

Most of those invasions of sovereign nations by the U.S. were done expressly to change their system of government.

"In America, we do not seek to impose our way of life on anyone, but rather to let it shine as an example for everyone to watch."

I don't think America today is an example that many other nations would want to follow. America really needs to clean itself up.

"It's in everyone's interests to seek the future where all nations can be sovereign, prosperous, and secure."

Excluding any sovereign nations America doesn't like such as North Korea or Syria or Iran: they are not allowed to secure themselves via armament.

"Our government's first duty is to its people, to our citizens, to serve their needs, to ensure their safety, to preserve their rights, and to defend their values. As president of the United States, I will always put America first."

I wish that were true, but I'm very skeptical. If that were true, why are political speeches full of lies and doublespeak? How is that serving the people? Plus, Trump appears to be turning back on too many of his promises already.

If Trump really is pro-America and wants to give power back to the people, he should probably start by being honest. His speech ought to follow these lines:

America is the most powerful nation and we intend to keep it that way. You, our "allies" - the nations who bow down to us willingly - should continue to help us destroy any nation that dares not bow down to us if you know what's good for you. North Korea and Syria are not bowing down to us and therefore we will destroy them.

Last edited by conservativeken; 09-20-2017 at 07:37 PM.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:41 PM

Quote:
If you paid attention you would know it's the 1% and zombie followers of the 1% that hate him the most.
Old 09-20-2017, 08:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by conservativeken View Post
This talk is full of doublespeak. It's too bad that we can't just be truthful.

"Strong sovereign nations let diverse countries with different values, different cultures, and different dreams not just coexist, but work side by side on the basis of mutual respect."

Hah! How many sovereign nations has the U.S. invaded in the past few decades? Dozens. You're only allowed to coexist if you bow down to us.

"We do not expect diverse countries to share the same cultures, traditions, or even systems of government, but we do expect all nations to uphold these two core sovereign duties, to respect the interests of their own people and the rights of every other sovereign nation."

Most of those invasions of sovereign nations by the U.S. were done expressly to change their system of government.

"In America, we do not seek to impose our way of life on anyone, but rather to let it shine as an example for everyone to watch."

I don't think America today is an example that many other nations would want to follow. America really needs to clean itself up.

"It's in everyone's interests to seek the future where all nations can be sovereign, prosperous, and secure."

Excluding any sovereign nations America doesn't like such as North Korea or Syria or Iran: they are not allowed to secure themselves via armament.

"Our government's first duty is to its people, to our citizens, to serve their needs, to ensure their safety, to preserve their rights, and to defend their values. As president of the United States, I will always put America first."

I wish that were true, but I'm very skeptical. If that were true, why are political speeches full of lies and doublespeak? How is that serving the people? Plus, Trump appears to be turning back on too many of his promises already.

If Trump really is pro-America and wants to give power back to the people, he should probably start by being honest. His speech ought to follow these lines:

America is the most powerful nation and we intend to keep it that way. You, our "allies" - the nations who bow down to us willingly - should continue to help us destroy any nation that dares not bow down to us if you know what's good for you. North Korea and Syria are not bowing down to us and therefore we will destroy them.
Are you harping about past mistakes? May as well say Trump supports slavery too.

You also don't seem to understand the difference between a nation arming itself for the purpose of self defense and a nation arming itself with nuclear weapons whilst repeatedly calling on the destruction of other nations.
Old 09-20-2017, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elk396 View Post
Read your first line again before you get snappy, 'slightly distracting'? more like 'Slightly Confusing!'

Or Slightly Out to Lunch?
Old 09-20-2017, 08:59 PM

Quote:
I am however an historian and have studied. .

Puts you one up on a couple of people in this thread I'd say.