Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Sponsors > Sponsor Forums > Canadian Coyote Company Ltd.

Old 09-27-2014, 06:05 AM
AO Sponsor

Default Canadian Coyote Company Ltd - Trapping Supplies

We carry trapping supplies, and have a good array of products. We carry a full line of snare supplies as well as some traps and fur handling supplies. We are adding to our inventory all the time to serve you better.

If you are looking for something, we can special order it in for you in most cases and in all likelyhood at a decent price too. Though we don't carry a full line of traps, we can bring in most brands. Give us a call or shoot me an email.

coyklr@hotmail.com

As I am busy trapping as soon as the season starts, Marilyn runs our store and takes orders. She is very knowledgeable and helpful and has a very good understanding of our products. She also happens to be as pleasant as they come!
Old 12-09-2014, 08:55 AM
AO Sponsor

Lots of new products on the shelves. Come check us out or give us a call if you are looking for something. We will special order other products in if you aren't in a hurry.

I apologize for our website not being up to snuff, someday but I'm trapping now.