Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 09-20-2012, 05:44 PM

Default A nice muskie i caught from shore today on my camera, Both Netcam & HeadCam..let me know what ya think

After way to many hours spend over the last week i finally got a nice fish on and was rolling on both my head cam for the strike and the net cam for the netting. the fish hit hard and measured 39"

thank you to the nice gentleman who got out of his truck quick and ran over to help me net the fish! i don't know what would have done without ya!

hope you enjoy the video with dual angles and shots edited in, let me know what ya think the good bad and ugly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIx0lPkYeGA
Old 09-20-2012, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProFishermanJones View Post
After way to many hours spend over the last week i finally got a nice fish on and was rolling on both my head cam for the strike and the net cam for the netting. the fish hit hard and measured 39"

thank you to the nice gentleman who got out of his truck quick and ran over to help me net the fish! i don't know what would have done without ya!

hope you enjoy the video with dual angles and shots edited in, let me know what ya think the good bad and ugly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIx0lPkYeGA
Nice work buddy.

Keep her up.
Old 09-21-2012, 12:56 AM

Great video as always I admit I laughed pretty hard at you looking at the fish and then over at the truck and back to the fish. lol! That guy was so nice to help out like that. I would've kicked your net into the water. Haha! Just kidding. The comment on the 'adorable' font was pretty funny
Old 09-21-2012, 01:37 AM
Banned

would be nice to know gen. area you were fishing and maybe a better look at the fish before you released it. very nice video anyways and that net cam is pretty neat. those red fins reminded me of the "red horse" suckers we catch in the nsr.
p.s. i don't even know how to post a still pic. yet.
Old 09-23-2012, 02:40 PM

Thanks graffy91, i was out today for a few hours just relaxing after my trip up north and seen 3 fish caught a 38, 48, 51! of course non of these on my line this time! it gets busy on the weekends!

onegirlwolfpack, thanks a lot i always look forward to seeing comments from you on here hahah your right that quick look to see the truck, then a sigh of relief to see he's going to net it i was going to my self but its damn near impossible off a break wall with a rod in one hand
that would be adorable to see you kick my net in the water!! cuz you would have gone in after it to get it just kidding.

waterninja - thanks a lot man, and i agree i always like showing the fish close up but when I'm fishing from shore the fish ends up being out of the water way to long always as compared to a boat, plus i have to walk to the boat launch to release it. i will remember this for next time tho give a little closer video of the fish! I'm glad you like the net cam to.
p.s if you need help posting pictures private message me on here or just post back here and i can help you.

best of luck all
Old 09-23-2012, 05:32 PM

Talking

Hahaha! You'd throw me in the water! Well my adorable font using friend, if I'm going in, I'm taking you with me. Then you wouldn't even need your net because you and your pretty fish would be all up close and personal.
Old 09-23-2012, 07:06 PM

i got a good laugh out of that ^ I'm down to get up close and personal with a big muskie in some dirty water, i will grip the thing up and swim to the boat launch with my camera still rolling.

i actually casted my rod out in the lake twice yesterday, both while throwing massive baits i got a back lash and wasn't holding on tight enough and shwooosh right out of my hands 5 ft in the water ahead of me. not to mention i was up north and got snagged 8ft in front of me had to lose some clothes and walk out there, not fun in this cold weather

thank you everyone for checking out my video