Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2015, 04:50 PM
Banned

Ahhhhj yess

You are coming in loud n clear okie

you admire great men of wealth and sexy women.

gotcha now.

And thanks for helping Trumps advertising campaign
Old 08-06-2015, 04:51 PM

Al Sharpton should be in prison for tax evasion, if not inciting riots....

His daughter is suing NY City millions for tripping on a crack on the sidewalk but then was seen hiking in Tibet (I think).

Guess how many times Sharpton has been to the White House as a guest of Obama? Doubt he steps in there with Trump as President (or anyone else).

Lefties running amok and out of control. Corrupt as hell. Needs to be cleaned up in a hurry.
Old 08-06-2015, 04:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfrog View Post
WOW! what the heck is he thinking, hanging with someone like that?
No doubt
Its no wonder he's called an idiot
Can't have a successful guy like Trump for President.

Okie.....you have convinced me to dump trump
Old 08-06-2015, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxor View Post
Ahhhhj yess

You are coming in loud n clear okie

you admire great men of wealth and sexy women.

gotcha now.

And thanks for helping Trumps advertising campaign
Dunno thee Lux. By that standard the Democratic presidents of the past 60 years rate far ahead of the Republican ones. Clinton maybe not so much, but he worked hard to add to the menagerie.

Old 08-06-2015, 05:09 PM

I'm still enjoying reading this thread. Thanks to everyone for the input and opinions.
Elkivory, thanks for the posts, wish I lived closer to try some of your skillet salmon.

Trump is still on top with everyone I've talked to. We're so tired of being ripped off by politicians. It's refreshing to see someone stand up to them and to the media.
I'm looking forward to the debate tonight. Trump knows nothing about debating but the others have people hired to write for them...they memorize bits and pieces of what they think the public and media want to hear. Their words are hollow, meaningless.
They can promise anything they feel the people want to hear but they won't follow through.
When a politician opens his/her mouth...it's either a lie or for their own interests. I call it "double speak".

At least Trump will say what he feels... it might be "gruff" or sound "uneducated" but it will not be something written by hired help.

I can't see Trump laying down any set agenda tonight as far as foreign affairs go...or even the border problem. BUT I'm willing to give him a chance to get into office and make some changes.

They have accused Trump of being a rapist (of his ex wife, but proven to be wrong), they've bashed him for having sons who trophy hunt. The media and politicians are digging up everything they can to discredit the man...

...but it says a lot when we'll take a rapist, liar, cheat, or what ever else they come up with over a politician.

It's time to boot them out and make changes.

At one time "American Politician" was an honorable position. That was before my time.
I think maybe George Washington was OK. lol

Thanks for letting me post... I know I haven't been a member here long and I don't post often.
I do appreciate your opinions of what is happening down here. Sometimes you have to go out of country to see what's happening in your own back yard.
Old 08-06-2015, 05:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
I'm still enjoying reading this thread. Thanks to everyone for the input and opinions.
Elkivory, thanks for the posts, wish I lived closer to try some of your skillet salmon.

Trump is still on top with everyone I've talked to. We're so tired of being ripped off by politicians. It's refreshing to see someone stand up to them and to the media.
I'm looking forward to the debate tonight. Trump knows nothing about debating but the others have people hired to write for them...they memorize bits and pieces of what they think the public and media want to hear. Their words are hollow, meaningless.
They can promise anything they feel the people want to hear but they won't follow through.
When a politician opens his/her mouth...it's either a lie or for their own interests. I call it "double speak".

At least Trump will say what he feels... it might be "gruff" or sound "uneducated" but it will not be something written by hired help.

I can't see Trump laying down any set agenda tonight as far as foreign affairs go...or even the border problem. BUT I'm willing to give him a chance to get into office and make some changes.

They have accused Trump of being a rapist (of his ex wife, but proven to be wrong), they've bashed him for having sons who trophy hunt. The media and politicians are digging up everything they can to discredit the man...

...but it says a lot when we'll take a rapist, liar, cheat, or what ever else they come up with over a politician.

At one time "American Politician" was an honorable position. That was before my time.

Thanks for letting me post... I know I haven't been a member here long and I don't post often.
I do appreciate your opinions of what is happening down here. Sometimes you have to go out of country to see what's happening in your own back yard.
Here's my opinion. You are awesome cowgirl!
Old 08-06-2015, 05:22 PM

Trump just needs to say that he will surround himself with the best people he can get (which I'm sure he's good at) and say he'll listen to his Generals, for example. That will go over well enough.

Obama knew zero when he became President and still doesn't know how to be a President. Got voted in twice though. Speaks more about the voters than the candidates and the voters are pizzed this time.

The US doesn't need a politician, nor a guy who can talk like a slick used car salesman.
Old 08-06-2015, 05:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post

Hey there hi there cowgirl from the USA

Great post

Thanks for contributing and good luck in the election.

I just got off the phone with elkivory and we are both fully supporting his campaign even if it is only through this thread.

We look forward to more posts from you

Trump for Prez
Old 08-06-2015, 05:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by score View Post
Trump just needs to say that he will surround himself with the best people he can get (which I'm sure he's good at) and say he'll listen to his Generals, for example. That will go over well enough.

Obama knew zero when he became President and still doesn't know how to be a President. Got voted in twice though. Speaks more about the voters than the candidates and the voters are pizzed this time.

The US doesn't need a politician, nor a guy who can talk like a slick used car salesman.
Also wise post.

Obama is on the impeachment path.....that clown has gotta go

The Donald show is coming up

I cant say its a make it or break it event but it will be a defining moment !

Hit us with your best shot DT !!!!!
Old 08-06-2015, 05:35 PM

Thank you Elkivory and Luxor,
I appreciate you folks allowing me to post a bit here.
If any other billionaire had ran... Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, etc., I would have voted for them. Trump stepped up to the plate so I hope he makes it all the way.

Quote:

Well said Score! I totally agree.
Old 08-06-2015, 05:39 PM
Banned

And as for you mr okie

Im starting to think you are secretly carrying a lil man crush of your own for The Donald

Hmmmm?????

Nudge nudge wink wink

cmon big fella
cmon and just admit it
Old 08-06-2015, 05:44 PM
Banned

I have said it before and I will say it again, Cowgirls Rule!

May Good Bless Cowgirls and may God Bless The United States of America, and Canada!

Please keep posting Cowgirl, your input is more insightful than most. Keep on living the dream.
Old 08-06-2015, 06:37 PM
Banned

Side note

As much as I dont like Perry and find it funny as heck that he's trying to copy Trump.....
I actually have some respect for the guy.
Why ?????
Because of help he gave Marcus Luttrel and is a very close friend of his and also the Kyle family.
Old 08-06-2015, 07:06 PM
Banned

Default Wow

After watching the 2nd tier debate (still wondering how many showed up for it) there is a

imagesO6VASQOO.jpg on Trumps back. Can't wait to see if he will weather the storm! I am sure the house will be packed for the 1st tier.
Old 08-06-2015, 07:29 PM
Banned

Trump is killn it !!!!!!!

Woooooooooo!!!!

He aint backn down and he looks strong as ever.

He's handling this debate with all the provado he had leading up it it.

ITS THE TRUMP SHOW!!!!!!
Old 08-06-2015, 07:34 PM
Banned

Baaawowzaa!!!!

Even the other candidates are giving Trump more positive promotion.

maybe he bought them out haha
Old 08-06-2015, 08:22 PM
Banned

Trump is stealing the show !!!!..

I like Ben Carson's demeaner and intelligence.

He is very knowledgeable on the issues.

I particularly like Huckabee as well

Trump for Prez is getting more real now

May god help us if the democrats get in.

Canadian Fed NDP/USA Democrats = Doom for N America !!!!!!

No joke people. Arm yourself with knowledge and vote for the betterment of this continent.

Last edited by Luxor; 08-06-2015 at 08:40 PM.
Old 08-06-2015, 09:12 PM
Banned

All in all the Republicans have a very strong party.
Alot of like mindedness and respect for each other.
Great debate.
Trump did great but not Earth shattering.

But Ben Carson was very impressive.

Funny he's complete opposite of Trump but I like him 2nd best maybe tied with Huckabee.

Seems Im all alone here so I'll shut up

Last edited by Luxor; 08-06-2015 at 09:20 PM.
Old 08-06-2015, 09:35 PM

This kind of thing isn't Trump's forte and I didn't expect him to do that well. He did alright but again, he isn't a politician and these are political exhibitions. Not a place where he is used to being or comfortable at.

When he's himself just free wheeling it he does better.

I think the people will cut him some slack about that.

Still like Dr. Carson.
Old 08-06-2015, 09:43 PM
Banned

Agreed score

Looked great in the first half.

But I wont be swayed by the after party analysis'

I think the general Trump supporters put too much emphasis on what THEY personally wanted.

You wanted Trump....you got Trump

Same as yesterday as he was today.

Did you expect a different person to show up ??

But Carson surprised me....but I also havnt followed him

And who really cares that he didnt pledge....he already said he wouldnt.

And he did Not attack that panel woman. He said he could but he wouldnt even though she attacked him in an earlier statement.
Old 08-06-2015, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Agreed score

Looked great in the first half.

But I wont be swayed by the after party analysis'

I think the general Trump supporters put too much emphasis on what THEY personally wanted.

You wanted Trump....you got Trump

Same as yesterday as he was today.

Did you expect a different person to show up ??

But Carson surprised me....but I also havnt followed him

And who really cares that he didnt pledge....he already said he wouldnt.

And he did Not attack that panel woman. He said he could but he wouldnt even though she attacked him in an earlier statement.
That's right. He is who and what he is and that's why he's leading so far in the polls.

Carson would be running away with this thing if he had a different personality IMO. Soft spoken and lack of name recognition has hurt him but what he thinks and the man he is is something I would cast my ballot for easily.
Old 08-06-2015, 10:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
That's right. He is who and what he is and that's why he's leading so far in the polls.

Carson would be running away with this thing if he had a different personality IMO. Soft spoken and lack of name recognition has hurt him but what he thinks and the man he is is something I would cast my ballot for easily.
Yes

Carson was very solid

Steady personality and a very witty sense of humour.

I was very impressed and will pay more attention to him now.

He was attacked for not knowing the issues coming in .....but boy did he prove them wrong.
Old 08-06-2015, 10:34 PM

I'm interested in the thought process here.

Some of you are ok trusting the largest economy in the world to a guy who'se run his own business into bankruptcy 4 times. Being that you seem to be strongly fiscally conservative, what is the rationale behind that?

Feel free to tell me to take a flying one at a rolling donut. I just find this paradox fascinating.
Old 08-06-2015, 10:41 PM
Banned

Pure, Authentic and Real.

Go Trump Go!
Old 08-06-2015, 10:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkivory View Post
Pure, Authentic and Real.

Go Trump Go!
Trump is trump and there are no substitutes
Old 08-06-2015, 10:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgerbadger View Post
I'm interested in the thought process here.

Some of you are ok trusting the largest economy in the world to a guy who'se run his own business into bankruptcy 4 times. Being that you seem to be strongly fiscally conservative, what is the rationale behind that?

Feel free to tell me to take a flying one at a rolling donut. I just find this paradox fascinating.
Take a flying one lol

but seriously.....he actually addressed that very question.

too bad you were caught up in the canadian flying monkey free debate.

so here it is simply.......4 bankruptcies out of hundreds of companies.
Not bad plus n minuses in business.

so get more serious....usa is 18 trillion in debt and growing. And that doesnt include $120 trillion in unliable debts.
US NEEDS a businessman
Old 08-06-2015, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Take a flying one lol

but seriously.....he actually addressed that very question.

too bad you were caught up in the canadian flying monkey free debate.

so here it is simply.......4 bankruptcies out of hundreds of companies.
Not bad plus n minuses in business.

so get more serious....usa is 18 trillion in debt and growing. And that doesnt include $120 trillion in unliable debts.
US NEEDS a businessman
Thanks, I appreciate it.
Old 08-06-2015, 10:54 PM
Gone Hunting

I was sitting here running some different election scenarios through my imagination and I got so frightened, I had to call the nurse to start a Forty Creek drip going.

What if Trump won the U.S. and Mulcair won in Canada?

What if Hillary won in the U.S. and Mulcair won in Canada?

What if Trump won in the U.S. and Trudeau won in Canada?

How about Hillary and Trudeau?

Is it just us who are totally Screwed or will the entire planet be circling the drain.

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 08-06-2015, 10:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgerbadger View Post
Thanks, I appreciate it.
Old 08-06-2015, 10:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfrog View Post
I was sitting here running some different election scenarios through my imagination and I got so frightened, I had to call the nurse to start a Forty Creek drip going.

What if Trump won the U.S. and Mulcair won in Canada?

What if Hillary won in the U.S. and Mulcair won in Canada?

What if Trump won in the U.S. and Trudeau won in Canada?

How about Hillary and Trudeau?

Is it just us who are totally Screwed or will the entire planet be circling the drain.
40 creek yum my fave

ya sorry bud but it looks like the end of civilization is not climate change....its political change.
Earth is Doomed

drink 40 creek to kill the pain
Closed Thread