Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 10-16-2015, 01:21 PM

Default Talking mooses big confession.

I am a crack dealer in Okotoks Alberta who has a steady flow of customers from the nearby junior high schools. I have recently become engaged to marry a former Cold Lake prostitute who lives in Smokey Lake and is still a part-time "working girl" in a brothel there.
My parents live in a suburb of Ponoka, and one of my sisters, who lives in Hobbema (I can’t remember the new name), is married to a Native transvestite. My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana in Camrose, and are currently dependent on my other two sisters, who are prostitutes in Calgary. I have two brothers. One is currently serving a non-parole life sentence in Drumheller for the murder of a teenage boy in 1994. The other brother is currently in jail awaiting charges of sexual misconduct with his children in Bowden.
All things considered, my main problem is this: I love my fiance and look forward to bringing her into the family. I certainly want to be totally honest with her. Should I tell her about my cousin who is a member of the NDP Party???
Old 10-16-2015, 01:27 PM

Maskwacis
Old 10-16-2015, 01:32 PM

Lightbulb go claim your shirt

redfrog has a shirt for you
Old 10-16-2015, 01:34 PM
Banned

ya my cousin too i can't even look at her she's young and says the silliest things. she's on the hype train and hasn't learned how to think for herself yet
Old 10-16-2015, 01:37 PM

Whatever you do just DONT TELL HER ABOUT THE NDP...
Old 10-16-2015, 01:42 PM

Default Whoa

Dude there are some things I would never admit to. Never ever tell her about the NDP in the family. Good luck with that skeleton buddy.
Old 10-16-2015, 01:46 PM

I think you should fly off to Ont. and throw your lot in with the Fords on the campaign trail.

Thomas Sowell
Old 10-16-2015, 02:26 PM

Arrow Old News ->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking moose View Post
I am a crack dealer in Okotoks Alberta who has a steady flow of customers from the nearby junior high schools. I have recently become engaged to marry a former Cold Lake prostitute who lives in Smokey Lake and is still a part-time "working girl" in a brothel there.
My parents live in a suburb of Ponoka, and one of my sisters, who lives in Hobbema (I can’t remember the new name), is married to a Native transvestite. My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana in Camrose, and are currently dependent on my other two sisters, who are prostitutes in Calgary. I have two brothers. One is currently serving a non-parole life sentence in Drumheller for the murder of a teenage boy in 1994. The other brother is currently in jail awaiting charges of sexual misconduct with his children in Bowden.
All things considered, my main problem is this: I love my fiance and look forward to bringing her into the family. I certainly want to be totally honest with her. Should I tell her about my cousin who is a member of the NDP Party???
Meh
So like ... tell us something we don't already know

Mac
Old 10-16-2015, 02:27 PM

Quote:
I laughed pretty good! Thank you for that!
Old 10-16-2015, 02:31 PM
Banned

Default yes

Quote:

yes
Old 10-16-2015, 02:31 PM

Haha!! that gave me a good laugh!
Old 10-16-2015, 03:00 PM

Quote:
And you commute from your mom's basement in Ponoka to Okotoks everyday? That must be tiring.
Now is this your cousin-sister who is a member of NDP? If yes, definitely don't tell about being related to member of NDP party.
Old 10-16-2015, 03:11 PM

You sure your fiancé is not your cousin you didn't know about and is one of the heads of the ndp,don't want be the bearer of bad news but love is blind,if she is your cousin don't fell bad because there's large group's who farm out that way all marry there cousins.
If she is your cousin stop selling and hit the pipe hard your sweetheart can have it arranged so you get free money,when your brain is halfed baked then you and her will have a lot more in common.
See it's good to vent your problems,there's always a answer.watch out for the tranny she just might steal your cousin's heart the same way the ndp stole the hearts of many without realizing the mistake they made and what was under that dress, love is blind,being the stable family and all ,things will change for the better in around 41 months and whatever you do don't knock her up and be stuck for 4 more years.
Old 10-16-2015, 03:15 PM
Banned

Wait

There is a brothel in Smokey Lake?????!
Old 10-16-2015, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD 848 View Post
You sure your fiancé is not your cousin you didn't know about and is one of the heads of the ndp,don't want be the bearer of bad news but love is blind,if she is your cousin don't fell bad because there's large group's who farm out that way all marry there cousins.
If she is your cousin stop selling and hit the pipe hard your sweetheart can have it arranged so you get free money,when your brain is halfed baked then you and her will have a lot more in common.
See it's good to vent your problems,there's always a answer.watch out for the tranny she just might steal your cousin's heart the same way the ndp stole the hearts of many without realizing the mistake they made and what was under that dress, love is blind,being the stable family and all ,things will change for the better in around 41 months and whatever you do don't knock her up and be stuck for 4 more years.
Done and done!!!!!
Old 10-16-2015, 03:30 PM

You need to come clean with the community. Post your confession on this page: https://www.facebook.com/Okotoks-Con...409/?ref=br_tf
Old 10-16-2015, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNP View Post
You need to come clean with the community. Post your confession on this page: https://www.facebook.com/Okotoks-Con...409/?ref=br_tf

That's actually where I got it.... Lol, almost
Old 10-16-2015, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Well played Mr Moose. Well played.
Old 10-16-2015, 04:47 PM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

I think there is a little bit of truth in the story

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 10-16-2015, 06:22 PM
Banned

Yeh, I think she'll still love you even with all that family baggage. Just don't let her know your a Stamps and Flames fan. Don't think she'll forgive that.
Old 10-16-2015, 06:47 PM

Yesterday I have changed my will. Removed two of my sons from any inheritance. They are NDP supporters and advocating "strategic" voting.
Old 10-16-2015, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETOWNCANUCK View Post
Wait

There is a brothel in Smokey Lake?????!
Address and is there a Ao discount?
Old 10-16-2015, 07:59 PM
Banned

This SMACKS of a dual account!! BB356/TalkingMoose :sHa_sarcastic lol:
Old 10-16-2015, 11:35 PM

When I read there was a confession I thought the talking moose was going to confess who he used to be and why the third person left him.
Old 10-17-2015, 12:00 AM

And here we all thought you were confessing to owning a Black Dodge Dually LOL.

Well played.
Old 10-17-2015, 08:26 AM

NDP be like.
Old 10-17-2015, 08:28 AM

Read the title and thought this was going to be a different confession.
And I said to self, "no, don't bother doing it now".

This one is different indeed.

Keep everything else secret

Either get busy living, or get busy dying!
Old 10-17-2015, 10:09 AM
Banned

Lol that's pretty well played
Old 10-17-2015, 11:05 AM

I was waiting for a confession that he's actually a talking moose.

Grizz
Old 10-17-2015, 11:10 AM

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams View Post

I was waiting for a confession that he's actually a talking moose.

Grizz

Wait for it ... that ^ comes next week.

Mac