Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 04-15-2024, 01:41 PM

Default Wylde archery

I went there today to see if he had my PX2 broadheads in stock. It looks like he shut down.
Old 04-15-2024, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bezzola View Post
I went there today to see if he had my PX2 broadheads in stock. It looks like he shut down.
On their web page they were saying that they were having with legal issues and fire code compliance issues. Resorting to GoFundMe to finance new drywall etc. Not sure when that was updated and if the issue is still current; it has the hallmarks of an abandoned web site.

Quote:
(From http://wyldarchery.ca/)

An important update. As you all know, these past couple years have been trying for all of us. Through all of this I have stayed open, been fined, had the fines withdrawn and a lawyer provided to me by Rebel Media. However the fines were just the tip of the iceberg. The government has done what they can to make things even more challenging for me because I questioned their ethics and morals and reasoning behind them attempting to shut me down. They hit me with “new fire codes” which resulted in me having to add another layer of drywall in the retail area and unfortunately this is coming out of pocket at a cost of around sixty thousand dollars ($60,000). Needless to say that at this time I don’t happen to have that kind of cash just laying around, so I’ve resorted to starting a GoFundMe account to try and mitigate some of those costs. I hate asking for this, but sometimes I have to swallow my pride and ask for help. I would much prefer selling products and providing services, but I need to do what I need to do. Any help is greatly appreciated, and even a kind word means the world to me! Thank you for everything you have done and I appreciate every one of you. Take care of each other.
The web certificate has lapsed too.

But checking FaceBook, there's recent activity, as recent as this month.

They are listed as a sponsor on this forum, hopefully they can chime in and provide some illumination on the topic.

Last edited by Stinky Buffalo; 04-16-2024 at 10:17 AM.
Old 04-15-2024, 04:30 PM

Ya i heard he was having some legal issues. Never heard of a go fund me page though. I guess i will order my broadheads online.
I would laugh when i would stop at shoot from time to time and if you hit the day just right could listen to the medevil dudes talking about the weirdest **** ever.
Old 04-18-2024, 09:01 PM

He moved and the new location isn’t open yet.

LC