Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 10-04-2009, 08:57 PM
Banned

Default hunting photo/story...sub-section for the forum?

just thinking outloud after i missed packhuntr's nice muley and then found it in the Archery section and so i started a smart alecky thread about how they should post success stories in the hunting section like the rest of the hunters as the gun hunters weren't posting in the gun section and i'm so one track that i only click into the sections i'm interested at the time and hunting of course is numero uno and when into new gun set up i'm there and when into new bow set up i'm in archery but always go to the hunting to check success stories and thought maybe a photo section (for hunting) of some sort could sit in between the archery/hunting forums? just a suggestion for discussion, if even worthy of discussion?
Old 10-04-2009, 09:00 PM

well im not teh best with puntcuation , but that is a long sentance !

suonds liek a grea t idea
Old 10-05-2009, 08:36 AM

J_Biggs,
Hmm, and you can't spell.
LOL
Old 10-05-2009, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Coyote View Post
just thinking outloud after i missed packhuntr's nice muley and then found it in the Archery section and so i started a smart alecky thread about how they should post success stories in the hunting section like the rest of the hunters as the gun hunters weren't posting in the gun section and i'm so one track that i only click into the sections i'm interested at the time and hunting of course is numero uno and when into new gun set up i'm there and when into new bow set up i'm in archery but always go to the hunting to check success stories and thought maybe a photo section (for hunting) of some sort could sit in between the archery/hunting forums? just a suggestion for discussion, if even worthy of discussion?
Is it so hard to check both sections? Use the link "new posts".

I usually post hunting success stories in hunting section if they have large antlers, otherwise I'll post in the archery section. That's just how I do it.