Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 10-03-2017, 07:00 PM

Well they just ignored me.....i asked to talk to a supervisor.....noone got back to me...asked 3 more times.....they finally got back to me.....no response to emails....nothing....then they charged my CC for 2 other things.....they say by accident.....finaly supervisor said sorry.....that was it.....this took over 2 weeks of calling them everyday.....so 5 weeks from when I placed my order and boom....nothing....lol

Cabelas is a joke....

I'll keep my eyes open at different stores .....move on....
I'll contact 2 other agencies and let them know how they treat their customers.....beware all....this is their guarantee...

We've always believed the measure of our company is the way we treat our customers. So, with every order, we make this promise to you – the best quality, the best value, the best service.

Guaranteed.

Not true in the least
Old 10-03-2017, 07:08 PM

So I’m a little confused on how you figure that they ripped you off? You made a online purchase, they didn’t charge your credit card because they didn’t have anymore in stock and they gave you an option to purchase a different model. The choice to purchase the other model was left totally in your hands. I’d say you don’t have much to gripe about.
Old 10-03-2017, 07:37 PM

They had them in stock at time of order.....and no suitable replacement.....i tried to get one.....after 3 weeks they said beat itt....and charged my card for two there things I didn't purchase....

They never called to tell me they sold them all and forgot about me.....never called back instill I called 5 times....no response to emails.....so after 5 weeks of trying to get something comparable......they said no

Ur idea of service are clearly different then mine....i wish I had more customers with ur attitude tho after getting ×%%×ed

Last edited by happyfisher; 10-03-2017 at 07:44 PM.